~xBi-racial Bumpsx~ *36 Babies Born & Counting!*

My dad is half Liberian and half english with dark skin, afro and brown eyes yet somehow I got mums blue eyes!

Maybe baby will have blue too?! Hope so!

I would incredibly surprised if our child has any kind of color in his/her eyes.... I'm sure they will be brown! I did the predictor and I think it said

1.8% blue - this would be a miracle!
5.5% green - my favorite :)
92.5% brown - probably the winner... lol

Yea, I think Green eye's would be the awsomest. :D

I'm just curious.

My fiances son, who is from a different woman who is also white... (he's african american). His son doesn't even look mixed... he's the same color as him and has dark eye's.

I wonder if my child will be the same as his son???

She wasn't AS pale as me, but she was close, but her eye's are lighter than mine... sooo I dunno... I kinda want my baby to be a little bit lighter with colorful eye's.

But I'm afraid she won't. :/
Me and my sister are mixed both same mom and dad,I got brown skin and she is white..cant tell she is mixed at all..so you never know:D thats the fun part of it:D

yeah thats the same with my family,my mum and dad are mixed,my sister is pale skin with blonde hair and blue eyes and i have tanned skin black hair and brown eyes,and my OH is mixed two he has tanned skin blueish greenish eyes and dark brown hair and our little girls have light skin blue eyes and blonde hair and you cant tell they are mixed,you cant tell with mixed babies it makes me more fun when they come into the world :D

Yeay - we get 2 surprises - boy or girl and how dark! :)

Im really hoping my baby gets my husbands eyes cos they are a really beautiful green/hazel colour..

It will definitely be up in the air how babies features will be... thats the thing with mixed babies.. you just don't know!

I'm pretty sure our little baby will first come out REALLY light. Even though my husband is african american.. he was born looking white! At the hospital they even gave his parents the wrong baby because "it's the only black baby born at the hospital that day"... They gave his parents a darker little girl.. but his parents said "Noo.... we had a boy!" hahaha! He was so pale.. So I'm pretty sure the same thing might happen with our baby.

eskimo...I LOVE your preggie pictures in your avatar...they are beautiful!!

blessed, I can't believe they gave your hubby's parents the wrong baby!!

As for the hair discussion, I'm happy I'm having a boy and we'll probably keep his hair short. When I worked at a daycare one biracial mama used to put gel in her son's hair to keep the curls manageable in the morning and he looked super cute!

Hi!! I hope its not too late to join!! Im American (Background european: Irish, Scottish, German, Polish, French and Russian) and my fiancee' is Mexican and we are having a baby due on February 22, 2011!!!!

Hi Malarky! Welcome! My husband is Hispanic!

Yayy thanks!! Your boy is so cute! You were the one who comforted me when I had my chemical pregnancy, too. Youre such a sweetheart

i have a Mexican husband! even tho i look Latina to some ppl im black and white lol Thanks dreamy! i also heard its more likely for the baby to get his/her fathers eyes not sure how true that is.:shrug:
and omg blessed! thats one of my fears (that and not bonding)them switching my baby but nowadays they put on the ankle band on right there in the delivery room.

Yayy thanks!! Your boy is so cute! You were the one who comforted me when I had my chemical pregnancy, too. Youre such a sweetheart

Thanks Hon! He is My Pumpkin Little! :cloud9:

NP! :hugs: I KNEW I remembered you!!! Hows your pregnancy going?

i have a Mexican husband! even tho i look Latina to some ppl im black and white lol Thanks dreamy! i also heard its more likely for the baby to get his/her fathers eyes not sure how true that is.:shrug:
and omg blessed! thats one of my fears (that and not bonding)them switching my baby but nowadays they put on the ankle band on right there in the delivery room.

So far all 3 of Mark's kids got his eyes! I love the dark brown eyes, but Mark would love Bryelle to have mine this time. My eyes change colors from blue, green, grey and hazel depending on my clothes I have on. I bet she gets his too. Lol

Sorry that I've been gone girls! But, I'm back now! :)

Ultrasound tomorrow, wooo!! :flower:
xx

Lol yea my DH has brown eyes and I have green eyes. His parents both have brown. My dad has green hazel and my mom has blue.

I did a quiz online and it said I have a 1 in 3 chance of green eyes and 2 in 3 chance of brown so we are both hoping for green eyes and dark hair!!

(My hair is a mousy blonde brown)

My husband has white skin, too so we joke about the baby coming out dark and saying "QUE PASO!?!?"

And my pregnancy is going great, thank you!! Im like 2 weeks early for 2nd tri but i just had to join this thread!! I had really bad morning sickness, but it's gone now, thank goodness! it was horrible!! Everything else is great besides the tiredness. I have NOOOO energy whatsoever.

i also heard its more likely for the baby to get his/her fathers eyes not sure how true that is.:shrug:

I dunno how tru that is either.

I know my brother got his blue eye's from my mom's side of the family, not even from my mom.

My grandmother had blue eye's, and granddaddy had green.
My mom got Green eye's, my dad has brown (and his mom and dad had brown eyes)

Yet my brother managed to my grandmothers blue eye's from my mom's side of the family.

Either my brother was SUPER lucky.... or babies don't technically get their eye's from their father. :lol:

There is no telling what our babies will get. :shrug:

And Malarky, Welcome to the group! :D

:hugs:

Adding you now. :)

Welcome malarky.
I am hoping the baby will have my OH eyes and my hair,but by the looks of my two other girls i dont think that will happen

i want emma to get her eyes from my mothers side (the white family lol) they have blue eyes my mother has hazel eyes i hope my baby gets blue,grey, hazel or gren anything but brown! i hate my brown eyes there boring to me! but i know emma will be beautiful either way:cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->