~xBi-racial Bumpsx~ *36 Babies Born & Counting!*

i want emma to get her eyes from my mothers side (the white family lol) they have blue eyes my mother has hazel eyes i hope my baby gets blue,grey, hazel or gren anything but brown! i hate my brown eyes there boring to me! but i know emma will be beautiful either way:cloud9:

I love my eyes and Mark's and Jace's but I wish mine would change to brown too! :haha: Dark eyes are gorgeous too!!!

I have started a parenrting journal if anyone wants to read it and comment :D
The first post is short just to get you up to date with my family :D

and omg blessed! thats one of my fears (that and not bonding)them switching my baby but nowadays they put on the ankle band on right there in the delivery room.

The baby switching is CRAZY! I'm sure it wont happen.. but I'm pretty sure people will doubt our little one is even ours at first... lol

hAHAHA Majm- I love the gunshots you put after that post- it made me LOL a lot!!

Yeah most baby have blue eyes when they come out and then it changes later anyway, right?? Idk, that is what I heard. I think mine were green when I came out, though.

Had quite the eventful scan today... lol I wrote a thread about it... but here's my favorite picture! :)

Attachments

• DSC_0074POST.jpg
    DSC_0074POST.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 9
I'm in love :) and looks like she likes lounging around in a reclining chair just like her parents.. Lol

I have started a parenrting journal if anyone wants to read it and comment :D
The first post is short just to get you up to date with my family :D

you should link your journal to ur siggy:flower:

@blessed your baby is so adorable! looks very comfy!

Thanks Marlarky! Lol She deserved more !! Lol

I moved up a box!!! :happydance:

I sure could use some terriyaki chicken, fried rice and shrimp sauce drenched ALL over them!!! :cry:

Hungry and sleepy and still in bed thinking about food! :haha:

(It's only 6:34 am here)

Hungry and sleepy and still in bed thinking about food! :haha:

(It's only 6:34 am here)

if it 6:34 you can go and make yourself breekie so you will not be hungry anymore lol.
it is 12:54pm here i am feeling so big and i am just am going to do some art stuff with the girls soon.
i have tidyed the whole house and made breekie and lunch so kinda tired lol

Argh dammit!

OH's neice had her baby today and called it Abijah!!

We were planning to call ours Elijah if its a boy :(

So annoyed!

Argh dammit!

So annoyed!

oh no i do not like it when thats happens because it has happened to me 4 times.
what is your secound name you like?
i wanted my bump to have Brooke in her name but i cant because my cousin is having a girl and naming her Brooke

Argh dammit!

So annoyed!

oh no i do not like it when thats happens because it has happened to me 4 times.
i wanted my bump to have Brooke in her name but i cant because my cousin is having a girl and naming her Brooke

We only had 1 boy and 1 girl :( Eva and Elijah :(

I'm so sad now because I know we won't find anything that perfect - we both loved it!

Argh dammit!

So annoyed!

We only had 1 boy and 1 girl :( Eva and Elijah :(

I'm so sad now because I know we won't find anything that perfect - we both loved it!

i love the name Eva is really nice for a girl.
Cant you still name him Elijah? because Abijah is spelt and said diffrently.
it mite take you abit of time to find another you both love,have you tried look on the internet for names?
we dont have a name for the bump yet,this time seems really hard because we also had the name Erin and Addyson picked out for girls from the begining

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->