~xBi-racial Bumpsx~ *36 Babies Born & Counting!*

Jayde, I will probably go heat up a packet of strawberries n cream instant oatmel in the microwave. I need to get this chicken fried rice off of my mind.

Flatshoes, I'm sorry. :(

Jayde, I will probably go heat up a packet of strawberries n cream instant oatmel in the microwave. I need to get this chicken fried rice off of my mind.

oh yummy that sounds so nice,when i go shopping i am going to look for that is sounds yummy.
omg i love chicken friend rice.i am craving tuna with choclate buttons lol :blush:

The oatmeal sure did hit the spot! Now I'm sleepy again! Lol

Did you say tuna with CHOCOLATE??? :sick: :haha:

The oatmeal sure did hit the spot! Now I'm sleepy again! Lol

Did you say tuna with CHOCOLATE??? :sick: :haha:

thats good then,haha sleepy again lol:haha:
Yeah i said Tuna and Chocolate its nice,also Chocolate and salt and vinger crisps,also pot noodles and wine gums,also pizza and melts mars bar on top lol
this baby is really messing up my taste buds

All that you named I only know what pizza is! :blush: lol

lol thats ok,but the things i put together are not meant to be together at all,the baby seems to like really weird food.
I am thinking of naming her Corin Mae Rose,Gotts wait till my OH comes to to ask him if he likes it.

Here is my 20 weeks scan
https://i26.tinypic.com/vor0r9.jpg

Argh dammit!

OH's neice had her baby today and called it Abijah!!

We were planning to call ours Elijah if its a boy :(

So annoyed!

oh no i do not like it when thats happens because it has happened to me 4 times.
what is your secound name you like?
i wanted my bump to have Brooke in her name but i cant because my cousin is having a girl and naming her Brooke

We only had 1 boy and 1 girl :( Eva and Elijah :(

I'm so sad now because I know we won't find anything that perfect - we both loved it!

i love the name Eva is really nice for a girl.
Cant you still name him Elijah? because Abijah is spelt and said diffrently.
it mite take you abit of time to find another you both love,have you tried look on the internet for names?
we dont have a name for the bump yet,this time seems really hard because we also had the name Erin and Addyson picked out for girls from the begining

Erin is my name! hahah - so obviously I love it :) :thumbup:

I wonder how you say Abijah - i've only seen it in her text.

Lol

Love the scan!! Wow! Is she really comfy like that!!? Lol

Argh dammit!

So annoyed!

oh no i do not like it when thats happens because it has happened to me 4 times.
i wanted my bump to have Brooke in her name but i cant because my cousin is having a girl and naming her Brooke

I'm so sad now because I know we won't find anything that perfect - we both loved it!

it mite take you abit of time to find another you both love,have you tried look on the internet for names?
we dont have a name for the bump yet,this time seems really hard because we also had the name Erin and Addyson picked out for girls from the begining

haha so cool,my oldest is called Erin Silver Harley.Silver is my middle name two :D
I dont think is sounds anything like Elijah,but when you next talk to her you shoud find out how she says it,if tos totel diffrent from Elijah that means you can still name him that.
thank you :thumbup:

Lol

Love the scan!! Wow! Is she really comfy like that!!? Lol

thank you :thumbup: i can do that when i am not pregnant i am a very flexable person i think she mite get that from me
yeah she seems really comfy for some reason lol

Beautiful baby scan pics Jayde. :D :D

And WOW! Baby deffinately has your taste buds going crazy! :D :rofl:

I dunno why, but tuna and chocolate sounds like a huge heartburn! :X

Argh dammit!

So annoyed!

haha so cool,my oldest is called Erin Silver Harley.Silver is my middle name two :D
I dont think is sounds anything like Elijah,but when you next talk to her you shoud find out how she says it,if tos totel diffrent from Elijah that means you can still name him that.

I will, fingers crossed!!

That's a lovely name! Silver is so cool and different.

Beautiful baby scan pics Jayde. :D :D

And WOW! Baby deffinately has your taste buds going crazy! :D :rofl:

I dunno why, but tuna and chocolate sounds like a huge heartburn! :X

i know i dont want to each it but when i do it taste so nice
haha na no hearburn.
@FlatShoes--thank you

lol thats ok,but the things i put together are not meant to be together at all,the baby seems to like really weird food.
I am thinking of naming her Corin Mae Rose,Gotts wait till my OH comes to to ask him if he likes it.

Here is my 20 weeks scan
https://i26.tinypic.com/vor0r9.jpg

LOOK so kool! i wish my baby gave me cute photos like that! she is always sleeping! she better be like that when i birth her! :haha:

What a beautiful scan picture!

Everytime I go for a doctor app. I always ask for a good profile they give me a sucky picture. So I'm way jealous, :blush:
xx

hahah i didnt get a good profile either she is snug in here hiding her face! i hope she not gonna be painfully shy like i was as a child!

Haha, Doctor told me bubba was in a weird place so she couldn't get me a profile picture but she zoomed in on his face and his hand was up, looked like he was waving. :) I thought it looked so cute!
x

What a flexible baby! how precious!! Meanwhile, mine just relaxes... haha!

Tuna and chocolate? Wow! The things pregnancy does to you! I've always been a fan of a tuna sandwich with doritos chips squashed on top........ :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->