~xBi-racial Bumpsx~ *36 Babies Born & Counting!*

hahaha all this tuna talk is making me feel ill lol

Eskimobabys love the scan pic, very cute u may have a gymnist there haha xoxox

Took some front on pics of bump today :) 26+4 weeks :flower: first pic is horrible hubby was making me laugh lol x

Attachments

• 100_4814.jpg
    100_4814.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 100_4822.jpg
    100_4822.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 9
Awww your bump is so cute!! I can't wait until I get mine but I'm only going to be 11 weeks on Monday!!

And I cant even stand tuna in my pregnancy, nor garlic. And usually I love them!!

Does anyone else here from the US have issues understanding the food from the UK??
I can never understand any of it, and what confuses me are the dates.
In the US we put the month before the date example: 02/22/2011 is Feb 22, 2011
and when I see something like, "I'm due 05/11/2010"
I go, "May already passed!!!"

Cute bump Shan!! Jealous....... lol :)

I only understand a few things on the UK foods and thats because I lived overseas for a year.... but when I say few.. i mean few.. like maybe I might know what is being talked about once (twice if I'm lucky.. lol)

LOL on the date confusion! I'm not used to that either... but my husband prefers it like that! He says it makes more sense to write the dates from "smallest to largest" instead of mixed up like we do :shrug: day, month, year.. My argument to him is I would rather write it and read it, like I say it!! lol!

Marlarky I just realized your due date is on my Birthday! What a special baby you got there... lol :)

Lol it must be!!

Yeah those dates are always confusing. I can't believe how different things are said over there. And I wonder if they get confused with the things that we say?? Hmm.... I wonder.

I hope they get confused too.... then I wont feel so stupid lol

@Boc-haha thats not my baby lol its Jayde1991! my babys lazy always sleeping in our scans plus i get no more scan in this pregnancy :( (except the private one im paying for @32wks)

Morning Ladies!!!

It's Friday and it's payday!!! Yeay!!!

:)

@Eskimobabys--thanks,i have about 3 more i think and i am going to get a 3d scan soon :D haha we all wish that.
@RachelRae--awww thank you :D
@blesses--yeah she is flexible like me :D haha mine is moving all the time, yeah tuna and chocolate it was so yummy,i know when i was pregnant with erin i would eat lemons with the skins on lol,oh i am a fan of that too its so yummy.
@ShanandBoc--thats my scan picture lol,haha she is will a gymnist like i used to be.
@Marlarky--i am from the UK and i sometimes do get confussed with the way you do the dates and that kind of thing

Cute bump Shan!!!

At the dates, my husband is in the US Army so I am use to seeing the dates like that and military time! Lol

Cute bump Shan!!!

At the dates, my husband is in the US Army so I am use to seeing the dates like that and military time! Lol

i know military but most of my mates dont lol
My bump :happydance:
https://i26.tinypic.com/b46cft.jpg

@Boc-haha thats not my baby lol its Jayde1991! my babys lazy always sleeping in our scans plus i get no more scan in this pregnancy :( (except the private one im paying for @32wks)

Lol:dohh:

Good to see my pregnancy brain is working nicely!! hahahaha

Well remove eskimobabys name, insert Jaydes lol!! :thumbup:

Jayde you have a cute little bump! :) I went to the doctor yesterday, still haven't gained a pound.

But, my bump still continues to grow, it's real round! haha,

Jayde - I love your cute bump! If I go on child #3 I will be constantly thinking on your bump picture and be SO jealous.. lol You are one blessed woman to keep holding a figure like that!!

@TySonNMe--thank you :D
@RachelRae--thank you :D that is a good thing my bum seems to have got bigger lol,ur bump is so cute and round.
@blessed--thank you:D ,haha thanks i am hoping on not having anymore babies soon lol so once this one is born bo bumps from me for a while lol i am not a blessed woman i just think i have keep that teenage thing where i cant gain any weight lol and everything bounces back,i dont think that will last for much longer.

@TySonNMe--thank you :D
@RachelRae--thank you :D that is a good thing my bum seems to have got bigger lol,ur bump is so cute and round.
@blessed--thank you:D ,haha thanks i am hoping on not having anymore babies soon lol so once this one is born bo bumps from me for a while lol i am not a blessed woman i just think i have keep that teenage thing where i cant gain any weight lol and everything bounces back,i dont think that will last for much longer.

Lol.. well its lasted you this far and thats GREAT! :) I'm praying that I have good genes in me somewhere... :haha:

I moved up a box hehe

Only 2 more days till im oficially in third tri ladies!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->