~xBi-racial Bumpsx~ *36 Babies Born & Counting!*

@TySonNMe--thank you :D
@RachelRae--thank you :D that is a good thing my bum seems to have got bigger lol,ur bump is so cute and round.
@blessed--thank you:D ,haha thanks i am hoping on not having anymore babies soon lol so once this one is born bo bumps from me for a while lol i am not a blessed woman i just think i have keep that teenage thing where i cant gain any weight lol and everything bounces back,i dont think that will last for much longer.

Lol.. well its lasted you this far and thats GREAT! :) I'm praying that I have good genes in me somewhere... :haha:

yeah it has and i so hope it last me longer. haha eeryone has good genes :thumbup:

Ok ladies, so I have a bit of a rant and I figured you all would best know where I am coming from. So I was talking to my friend who is pregnant along with me, and she asked me what I was naming our little girl, and I told her Madelyn. And she kind of looked at me and said, "You are going to name a mixed baby Madelyn?" And it kind of took me by surprise ... I mean, what does it really matter what a mixed baby is named? What difference does it make? And she said something like "Joseph and then Madelyn" (meaning my son) and I was wondering where she was getting, as to say that Joseph is a "mixed baby's name"? Er .. Idk. It just hit me in the wrong way. I know she most likely meant nothing, and maybe I am overreacting. I just don't see exactly where she was coming from since what does it really matter what you name your child, biracial or non biracial? ....bleh!

Ok ladies, so I have a bit of a rant and I figured you all would best know where I am coming from. So I was talking to my friend who is pregnant along with me, and she asked me what I was naming our little girl, and I told her Madelyn. And she kind of looked at me and said, "You are going to name a mixed baby Madelyn?" And it kind of took me by surprise ... I mean, what does it really matter what a mixed baby is named? What difference does it make? And she said something like "Joseph and then Madelyn" (meaning my son) and I was wondering where she was getting, as to say that Joseph is a "mixed baby's name"? Er .. Idk. It just hit me in the wrong way. I know she most likely meant nothing, and maybe I am overreacting. I just don't see exactly where she was coming from since what does it really matter what you name your child, biracial or non biracial? ....bleh!

Your friend is making absolutely no sense whatsover..... :shrug:

^^ I agree...biracial or not...what does it matter what you name him/her as long as you like it!

im white and my hubby is mexican...i think the baby will be beautiful! i think bi-racial babies are the cutest!

someone asked me if I was considering a "ghetto" name. wtf. firstly, what the hell does that even mean? secondly....wtf?!

Whats being biracial got to do with a babies name anyway?? Wierd!

yeah it does not matter what you name your child as long as your happy and it suits the baby.

I'm guessing she meant that you're not giving the baby a more "black" name (shaniqualana?). I'm sure she wasn't trying to be offensive but it would have hit me the wrong way, too. I wasn't aware that certain names are reserved for one race. Sheesh.

Madelyn is a very pretty name and it'll suit your daughter perfectly, I have no doubt.

Madelyn is pretty and I too don't think that any race has names put aside just for that race. Kinda silly to even say! :hug:

Wow, some people can be so naieve!!!

Don't worry what they think. If you like Madelyn, then name her that!!

I was considering Madeline if I get a girl, and that's not Mexican at all on my husband's part but I dont care because if we like it (and his family can pronounce it) then we don't mind what other people think. His family can always pronounce it "Madelina" or something.

They name we chose is a name that i guess ppl can say sounds "Mexican" but thats not why we picked that name at all we picked our name bc we love it! name ur baby what you want! that was really silly for her to say!

Hey i'm caucasian (a mix of british/irish/french(I think) and a little bit of spanish) and my boyfriend is hispanic (from el salvador). I can't wait to see what the baby looks like!!

My two year old is VERY Irish! I adopted him, he was my friends son and she didnt take to motherhood and asked if I would adopt him. It's very funny though, because everyone says he looks like me! Since people say he looks like me, I wonder if him and the baby will look anything alike? I know they will have differences...Sean has blond hair and light skin and im guessing the baby will have dark hair and medium skin. :baby: I cant wait to find out!!!!! Only 16 weeks 2 go!! :happydance:

someone asked me if I was considering a "ghetto" name. wtf. firstly, what the hell does that even mean? secondly....wtf?!

Someone told me the same thing!

She was a mixed lady herself.... which is the crazy thing.

She was like, "Just pleaseee don't give your baby a ghetto name", and then she started giving examples like "Mercede's" And other names that started with a sha, or names ending with a "qua".

I will name my baby anything I want to. I don't understand some people.

Ohhhh yeaa... while I'm on that note...

Remember how my guy wants me to name my baby after his mom....
After I told my mom that... Now she wants me to name the baby after her...
And I feel bad... but I just blew up. I said, "Why is everyone putting so much pressure on me!? I don't want to name the baby after anyone, I'm sorry. I love you and I love him... but seriously. You guys are making me feel trapped, and I don't want to upset anyone, but it's really starting to get out of hand".

Felt good to say that... now I just have to be able to say that to my fiance. :/

And I feel horrible for telling them no... :nope:

Hey i'm caucasian (a mix of british/irish/french(I think) and a little bit of spanish) and my boyfriend is hispanic (from el salvador). I can't wait to see what the baby looks like!!

My two year old is VERY Irish! I adopted him, he was my friends son and she didnt take to motherhood and asked if I would adopt him. It's very funny though, because everyone says he looks like me! Since people say he looks like me, I wonder if him and the baby will look anything alike? I know they will have differences...Sean has blond hair and light skin and im guessing the baby will have dark hair and medium skin. :baby: I cant wait to find out!!!!! Only 16 weeks 2 go!! :happydance:

Congrats! You're baby is going to be adorable! :D

When is your due date so I can add you? :D :happydance:

awww! amazing!! i'd love to adopt but its quite expensive! im sure ur son will be a awesome big brother!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->