~xBi-racial Bumpsx~ *36 Babies Born & Counting!*

Hey i'm caucasian (a mix of british/irish/french(I think) and a little bit of spanish) and my boyfriend is hispanic (from el salvador). I can't wait to see what the baby looks like!!

My two year old is VERY Irish! I adopted him, he was my friends son and she didnt take to motherhood and asked if I would adopt him. It's very funny though, because everyone says he looks like me! Since people say he looks like me, I wonder if him and the baby will look anything alike? I know they will have differences...Sean has blond hair and light skin and im guessing the baby will have dark hair and medium skin. :baby: I cant wait to find out!!!!! Only 16 weeks 2 go!! :happydance:

Congrats! You're baby is going to be adorable! :D

When is your due date so I can add you? :D :happydance:

Thanks!!!! Munchkin is due November 24th! I cant wait to meet him!!!! I <3 my :baby:

Hey i'm caucasian (a mix of british/irish/french(I think) and a little bit of spanish) and my boyfriend is hispanic (from el salvador). I can't wait to see what the baby looks like!!

My two year old is VERY Irish! I adopted him, he was my friends son and she didnt take to motherhood and asked if I would adopt him. It's very funny though, because everyone says he looks like me! Since people say he looks like me, I wonder if him and the baby will look anything alike? I know they will have differences...Sean has blond hair and light skin and im guessing the baby will have dark hair and medium skin. :baby: I cant wait to find out!!!!! Only 16 weeks 2 go!! :happydance:

awww! amazing!! i'd love to adopt but its quite expensive! im sure ur son will be a awesome big brother!:hugs:

Hey- because it was a private adoption (not through an agency) it wasnt too expensive. Just the cost of lawyer fees and social work fees etc. Granted it wasnt cheap...I think it was like $4500 total (mostly lawyer fees) but thats much cheaper then some other adoption fees ive heard of- plus his biological mother paid what she could of it. It was one of the best things that ever happened to me and my family and is DEF the BEST decision I ever made. He's the sweetest little boy...and hes so excited about being a big brother. Sometimes he will turn to me and go "mommy...I BIG BROTHER!!" and if you ask him where his baby brother is he will go "mommy's belly! Baby inside! It come out soon!!!!!!!!" he gets so excited! lol

awwwww! yea thats not bad! so amazing!

I really cant imagine my life without him. Im so glad this was the plan for my life!! :) And I cant believe that less then a year after the adoption went through officially (it went through right after his 1st bday) I found out I was pregnant with my little surprise munchkin.

Not something I was planning but I am SOO excited about him!!

Welcome and congratulations surprise preg and if there are any other new additions i have missed :D

What a cute big bro Surprisepreg! Congratulations :)

braxton hicks are not comfy im just sitting here and i've had three with in the last 10mins any one esle getting them now? i just realize what they were i've been getting them since like 24wks.

Yikes Eskimo... :( What do they feel like? I best get prepared because knowing my crazy self I'll run to the hospital for no reason.. haha

there not painful(Thank God) just highly uncomfortable! They are like tightenings. your belly goes really tight and hard, feels like my belly is being squeezed! there totally normal if your getting them after physical work, you should try to take it easy and avoid anything that causes them. so dont worry!

Glad they're not painful for you! Thanks for the info :) You're only a week away from 3rd tri huh?! YAY!

Hopefully I'll get a chance to see ya over there since you are much further along than me! It seems like forever away.... but honestly, I'm a little freaked out by 3rd tri... You actually start reading about birth stories and labor!..... makes me nervous.... hahah :)

i took a sneak peak over there today and its all about ppl going into labour or there waters breaking and contractions lol scary things! i dont think i quite belong there yet!

I still don't feel like I belong there! :rofl:

That's why I'm still lerking in 2nd tri. :D

SurprisePreg, I added you. :D

lol... There's just so much to learn!

Only two boxes to go for me....

AHHH!! :wohoo: <--- Just change that face to a scared as hell face, and it would be a perfect emoticon. :lol:

I feel like I don't beling in 2nd or 3rd Tris a lot cuz all the new 2nd Tri ladies are coming over and repeating a lot of what we have talked about already and 3rd Tri of course for the births and labor and just being in 3rd Tri! Lol 4 weeks from today and I am officially in 3rd Tri though!! 1 week and I am Viable!! :happydance:

Yay! For being Viable! :D :D

& I know what you mean. We need a 2 1/2 Trimester. :D

I'm scared of third tri - I peeked and its all birth stories and bum skin bit masage! hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->