~xBi-racial Bumpsx~ *36 Babies Born & Counting!*

surprisepreg, your son sounds adorable! That's so cute how he is so excited!

Anyone thinking about what the baby will look like?
I'm tea-coloured with black hair and hubby is very light skinned with brown hair. My daughter is a bit lighter than me and has brown hair with gold streaks. I'm secretly hoping that new baby has same physical looks so they look like siblings. That said, I'l be happy however he/she looks. Just my little secret. :)

This is my daughter when she was a baby and a few months back:

*photos removed

Awwww she is absolutely adorable!!

I keep wondering how dark my baby will be and if it will look like me or my OH or a mix of the two!?

She is so cute!!

I am secretly hoping Bryelle looks like Jace when he was a baby and has the same skin tone, or my older sister when she was a baby. She was born with the same skin tone too. She was a cute baby. I was pale and bald! :haha:

I keep wondering how dark my baby will be and if it will look like me or my OH or a mix of the two!?

The weird thing about this is some babies change drastically a few months after birth. My daughter was white and gradually became browner, her eyes were gray but are brown now. My sisters' baby was very dark and he got lighter, her husband and herself are both nearly the same colour.

Also my daughter looked like hubby for the first few months, when she was about a year and a half she looked exactly as i did at her age.

Are you worried about how dark your baby willl be? I was worried about how llght my daughter was going to be, i was hoping for a medium brown colour similar to mine. i'm mauritian, and mauritians think only light skinned are pretty. I did get really annoyed when friends and family saw her and the first thing they mentioned was how white she was.

Beeeeaaaaauuuuutiful lil' girl, lindblum!

I have been watching this thread, but I came into a problem on my Iphone where I couldn't reply to any posts on B and B, but I could read them. It was pure torture! So, I set up my computer....It took me long enough, I'm soooo tired lately!:sleep:

Well, I got to have a c-section, ladies....Thats the bad news....The good news is that I have a date, August 31st! Exactly 4 more weeks! Soooo excited but totally nervous of being cut open. Yikes!

I also got a pic the other day of Aurie. DH calls her "Panda Cub" now, because you can see she looks like a panda cub in her U/S pic. So cute!

Hope everyone is doing great! :hugs:

Attachments

• Panda Cub July 26th, 2010.jpg
    Panda Cub July 26th, 2010.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 15
AWWW! Lindblum your baby girl is GORGEOUS! And alaskanwhitechic your baby ultrasound is sooo precious too! :D

EEK! 4 more weeks?! I know you're super excited, I'm super excited for you too! :D

Did they say why you have to get a C-section? Or is it personal?
I just saw a birthing video with a C-section in it. It didn't look too bad. And it was quick... so maybe it's for the best. :D

Best wishes to you and baby! :D

Anyone thinking about what the baby will look like?
I'm tea-coloured with black hair and hubby is very light skinned with brown hair. My daughter is a bit lighter than me and has brown hair with gold streaks. I'm secretly hoping that new baby has same physical looks so they look like siblings. That said, I'l be happy however he/she looks. Just my little secret. :)

This is my daughter when she was a baby and a few months back:

shes extremely pretty!

Beeeeaaaaauuuuutiful lil' girl, lindblum!

I have been watching this thread, but I came into a problem on my Iphone where I couldn't reply to any posts on B and B, but I could read them. It was pure torture! So, I set up my computer....It took me long enough, I'm soooo tired lately!:sleep:

Well, I got to have a c-section, ladies....Thats the bad news....The good news is that I have a date, August 31st! Exactly 4 more weeks! Soooo excited but totally nervous of being cut open. Yikes!

I also got a pic the other day of Aurie. DH calls her "Panda Cub" now, because you can see she looks like a panda cub in her U/S pic. So cute!

Hope everyone is doing great! :hugs:

Awe! :cloud9: She is too cute! Wow! 4 more weeks! :happydance:

This is me and my ex! He is half jamaican half white, And im full white.
I am so curious how my baby will look!! xx

Attachments

• x.gif
    x.gif
    61.8 KB · Views: 14
  • jojoj.jpg
    jojoj.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 11
  • me n n.jpg
    me n n.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 11
Me and My SO :)

He is half mexican/Half white. And I'm black.

https://i38.tinypic.com/qs6xxf.jpg

Beautiful couple too! I will post one of us when I am on my laptop. On my iphone now.

Me and My SO :)

He is half mexican/Half white. And I'm black.

https://i38.tinypic.com/qs6xxf.jpg

Lovely photo!!! y'all look so cute!!!!! me and sam look a like in photos lol but we are really two diff colors sam has a red color to him and im yellow!:haha:

alaskanwhitec, good luck with your c-section hope it all goes well xx

Beautiful couples above ;) Both you ladies have big lovely eyes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->