~xBi-racial Bumpsx~ *36 Babies Born & Counting!*

Had my 2nd U/S for confirmation today and she is still definitely a girl!! My little Bryelle McKenna!!! She is camera shy and everytime the tech tried to take a profile shot and face shot, she hid! She kept her hands AND feet by her head! Lol So, all I got were potty shots today! She better let me see her pretty face on Sept 24th for my 4D!!!

I have gained 7 lbs total now. :cry: I hate having to gain weight!! Lol. At least it is not a lot but still! Lol I also go in on August 30th for that nasty gestational screening! Blech!! :sick:

Had my 2nd U/S for confirmation today and she is still definitely a girl!! My little Bryelle McKenna!!! She is camera shy and everytime the tech tried to take a profile shot and face shot, she hid! She kept her hands AND feet by her head! Lol So, all I got were potty shots today! She better let me see her pretty face on Sept 24th for my 4D!!!

I have gained 7 lbs total now. :cry: I hate having to gain weight!! Lol. At least it is not a lot but still! Lol I also go in on August 30th for that nasty gestational screening! Blech!! :sick:

Awww that is such a lovly name.Awww bless her she is camera shy but i bet she is a cutie :thumbup:
Awww:hugs: it will all be ok thats not alot:hugs:

Me and my OH have a name for our little one now :happydance:

Welcome to the group Leighann and DramaFreeMama! :D

Wow, both of you are gorgeous and will have some really beautiful babies! :D

When are your due dates so I can add you? :D

And Majm! 7 pounds is deffinately not alot. You're so lucky! I've already gained 25! AHHH!! But it's ok, once baby is in the world, I am working my butt off, and doing this work out called p90x. :D I heard it works really good. Congrats on your U/S and can't wait for you to have your 4D! :D

And Majm! 7 pounds is deffinately not alot. You're so lucky! I've already gained 25! AHHH!! But it's ok, once baby is in the world, I am working my butt off, and doing this work out called p90x. :D I heard it works really good. Congrats on your U/S and can't wait for you to have your 4D! :D

TY!! :D Our EDD is March 12, 2011 :happydance:

Me and My SO :)

He is half mexican/Half white. And I'm black.

Lovely photo!!! y'all look so cute!!!!! me and sam look a like in photos lol but we are really two diff colors sam has a red color to him and im yellow!:haha:

Nothing wrong with looking the same! But I'm glad me and my OH look so different.. so we can argue about who the baby got most of their good looks from lol!:laugh2:

im doing p90x!! after the baby my DH friends been doing it and i saw his recent photo and look awesome! he's lost tons of weight!!!! so deffo getting my butt on that ban wagon!!

im doing p90x!! after the baby my DH friends been doing it and i saw his recent photo and look awesome! he's lost tons of weight!!!! so deffo getting my butt on that ban wagon!!

:lol: I KNOW! Everyone I work with has been talking about it and doing it.

& My fiance has been doing it. He's always been really fit and muscular, but he says it's even wearing him out, and that it's a deffinate must! :D

I'm pumped now... Lol! Too bad I have to wait another 2 1/2 months. :lol:

TY!! :D Our EDD is March 12, 2011 :happydance:

& I added you. :D

:happydance:

Awww that is such a lovly name.Awww bless her she is camera shy but i bet she is a cutie :thumbup:

Thanks Love! :hugs: Are you gonna share the name? :D I'm feeling secure to keep sharing mine now. If anyone uses it, I don't mind just as long as I know I had it first! :haha: Still not telling certain Military People I know though. LOL

Thanks Hon! :hugs: Gaining weight is always the scary part to me. I think it is because with Jace I gained 31 lbs total but I got HUGE after I had him. I don't want that to happen again. I have P90X too and also will be using that. I know lots of people who got into shape from it. Also, I will be joining the spinning class on post and walking/jogging a lot. I am going to buy a jogging stroller. :thumbup:

Welcome to the group Leighann and DramaFreeMama! :hugs:

Thanks Love! :hugs: Are you gonna share the name? :D I'm feeling secure to keep sharing mine now. If anyone uses it, I don't mind just as long as I know I had it first! :haha: Still not telling certain Military People I know though. LOL

Yeah it is Corin Mae Rose,but someone just said it sounds to much like Erin so i am starting to re-think it :coffee:
haha yeah you had it first lol

Yeah it is Corin Mae Rose,but someone just said it sounds to much like Erin so i am starting to re-think it :coffee:

That's pretty! I don't think it sounds too much like Erin! Who said that!? :growlmad: Tell them to "SSSSHHHH!!!!" LOL

My middle name is Mae! My dad thought it would be cute to name me April Mae while my mom was sleeping and did not tell her what he did for 3 days. :haha: She called me Crystal Lynn for 3 days. I am glad I am not Crystal Lynn though because 1 of Mark's ex- girlfriend's name is Crystal Lynn! :haha:

That's pretty! I don't think it sounds too much like Erin! Who said that!? :growlmad: Tell them to "SSSSHHHH!!!!" LOL

My middle name is Mae! My dad thought it would be cute to name me April Mae while my mom was sleeping and did not tell her what he did for 3 days. :haha: She called me Crystal Lynn for 3 days. I am glad I am not Crystal Lynn though because 1 of Mark's ex- girlfriend's name is Crystal Lynn! :haha:

thank you,i do not think that either it is said abit diffrent to the way it is spelt.someone on here said that.haha no i will not do that.
oh that is good then,does it go with your first name?
haha thats what my mum wanted me to name this one lol.
hahaha one my nieces has Crystal as there middle name but it does not go with her first name lol
Atleast your mum did not call you Jayde Silver like me lol

I was thinking of getting a jogging stroller too, but I just keep imagining something horrible.

I can see me jogging while pushing a stroller, and some how hit a big rock, and baby goes flying over the tree's. Or I fall flat on my face. :lol:

I'm kind of hesitant of it. But undecided. :shrug:

hi ladies
here is my 19w6d bump... am i too tiny ??? i can tell it's growing... just really slowly :)

Attachments

• 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    115.3 KB · Views: 4
hi ladies
here is my 19w6d bump... am i too tiny ??? i can tell it's growing... just really slowly :)

Nice bump :)

I don't think it is too tiny, i didn't start to show quite late in my first pg. Plus you look quite toned, i think that makes you 'show' a bit later as well :flower:

hi ladies

your bumo is lovly,you are bigger then me when i was 19 weeks,and your bump is as nearly as big as my bump now lol :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->