~xBi-racial Bumpsx~ *36 Babies Born & Counting!*

19 weeks!! Wow, Wishingbub you are so lucky lol!! And your bump is beautiful. I can't wait for mine to even start popping. Mine is all bloat lol!

I know this is in 2nd tri and I am still in my 1st, but 19 weeks seems so far away. I am dying to get to 13 weeks so I can officially be part of 2nd tri!!

JAYDE- I think Corin is a BEAUTIFUL name!! I don't think it sounds like Erin at all.
It's a very very pretty name,

and Majm- I have gained almost 7pounds already and I am only 11+3!! Be happy lol!
This is my first though I don't know if that makes me gani weight faster or if I am just making excuses for myself now! :haha:

hi ladies
here is my 19w6d bump... am i too tiny ??? i can tell it's growing... just really slowly :)

Looking at your picture makes me wish I would have worked out more! Your bump has such a cute tight shape!

I seem to get full really fast but I have to eat like every 2 hours

This thread is so much more active then the third tri one! lol maybe I will just stick around here. :thumbup: I can't believe how close I am getting! Saturday I will be 32 weeks which means in just 8 weeks she could be here :-0

AHH! I know!

I made 31 weeks today! SCARY!

And I know what you mean about third tri one.
I wish it would become as active as this one... Being that it's a more exciting time, when we're all closer to having our babies!

Oh wellz. :Z

Well when you all move on to third tri you can MAKE IT more active!! :)

But then this one will become inactive so you should all stay here and keep me company !! :lol:

Thanks ladies! Halfway today :) I think from here on out it will just grow grow grow :) xx
Have a lovely weekend!

Is anyone having any silly cravings???

I literally CANNOT stop eating ICE!! I <3 IT!

Seriously.... I went to the store and bought a bag of ice... :rofl:
Someone I knew, when she was pregnant, craved ice so bad, that she would chip it out of her freezer... which to me that's super gross... but this addiction is crazy!

& for some reason at breakfast... I keep having to get some sausage with syrup on top??? :shrug:

Is anyone having any silly cravings???

I literally CANNOT stop eating ICE!! I <3 IT!

Seriously.... I went to the store and bought a bag of ice... :rofl:
Someone I knew, when she was pregnant, craved ice so bad, that she would chip it out of her freezer... which to me that's super gross... but this addiction is crazy!

& for some reason at breakfast... I keep having to get some sausage with syrup on top??? :shrug:

haha interesting.....:haha:

i have so many silly Cravings
Tuna and chocolate sandwiched,fried mars bars but onto of fried pizza.wine gums in pot noodles,wine gums on pizza with melted chocolate,i have loads.

25 weeks
https://i34.tinypic.com/nvtspk.jpg

Welcome to the group Leighann and DramaFreeMama! :D

Wow, both of you are gorgeous and will have some really beautiful babies! :D

When are your due dates so I can add you? :D

And Majm! 7 pounds is deffinately not alot. You're so lucky! I've already gained 25! AHHH!! But it's ok, once baby is in the world, I am working my butt off, and doing this work out called p90x. :D I heard it works really good. Congrats on your U/S and can't wait for you to have your 4D! :D

Hey LilDreamy - have you had your iron levels checked?? Most pregnant women who crave ice like that tend to be slightly anemic (craving ice is a huge symptom) It is nothing serious, so no need to worry! But you might want to let MW or doc know so they can give you a supplement if you need one. :)

I love sausage with syrup (pre-pregnancy, I'm weird huh?) But this pregnancy I haven't really been able to eat meat. boo! Can't wait until I can eat like my normal self again!

Hey LilDreamy - have you had your iron levels checked?? Most pregnant women who crave ice like that tend to be slightly anemic (craving ice is a huge symptom) It is nothing serious, so no need to worry! But you might want to let MW or doc know so they can give you a supplement if you need one. :)

I love sausage with syrup (pre-pregnancy, I'm weird huh?) But this pregnancy I haven't really been able to eat meat. boo! Can't wait until I can eat like my normal self again!

lol. I'm the opposite. i mean i ate meat in the past but not red meat very often. Now i crave it! i want steak all the time!! and jerky and slim jims lol

lol. I'm the opposite. i mean i ate meat in the past but not red meat very often. Now i crave it! i want steak all the time!! and jerky and slim jims lol

I was told meat cravings meant boy! :) They're pretty sure I'm having a girl, so it kind of rings true for me! I'm jealous.. I LOVE slim jims! Don't think I can stomach one right now though :(

I was told meat cravings meant boy! :) They're pretty sure I'm having a girl, so it kind of rings true for me! I'm jealous.. I LOVE slim jims! Don't think I can stomach one right now though :(

omg, don't tell me that!! i'll get my hopes up lol. me and OH have been hoping for a boy :blue: but we don't find out untill mid october. I hope this meat thing is a good sign :happydance: **fingers crossed**

LoL! Okay, sorry.. pretend I didn't say anything.... but if I'm right, then let me know!! haha!

Wow, I didn't know this... I can't remember if they ever checked or not...

How do they check??? Just a normal blood test?

Anywhoo.... GOOD NEWS!! AHH! I'm soooo freakin happy!!!

I finally found the perfect place to live! :happydance::happydance:
I couldn't have asked for a better place!
Everywhere I looked the houses were being takin, and I was scared to death I wasn't going to find a nice place to live.
And waalaa! The most beautiful house turned up today, and I signed the contract today! YAYYA!! :happydance: :D :D

You have noooo idea how stressed I was.
There is a PERFECT room for the nursery, it couldn't possibly have been any cuter!... it's just kind of big. It even has it's own balcony... and my room has it's own balcony. The landlords are even perfect. :lol:

Only scary part, is that I can't move in until the 1st of september, and I'll be... almost 35 weeks pregnant! :wacko: But it's worth it. Just pray to God baby doesn't come early! I'm on :cloud9: :)

Oh yea.... and I look like I'm talking to myself on Third Tri Biracial Bumps... I'm the only one posting on it. :rofl:

Hurry up ladies and get over there! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->