~xBi-racial Bumpsx~ *36 Babies Born & Counting!*

ARGH, I really want to know the sex now but my OH is dead against me/him finding out :(

What do I do?!

^^ maybe you could find out alone and keep it secret from him...? surely u can find out even if he doesn't?

I wouldn't be able to keep it a secret from him! I'd buy pink/blue clothes :)

Can you get him to leave the room or get the technician to write it on paper?

I'm hoping for a surprise, and OH really doesn't mind. But if he wanted to know, before the scan i would tell him from that moment onwards to refer to baby as a 'she', so he doesn't accidently slip up and tell me. it's only another 4 months... are you sure you can't wait it out for him :flower: xx

It's a difficult one...

I know, I think I really should just try and wait.

And I guess once the scan is over its easier - no temptation!

LilDreamy, thanks hon. :hugs: Last night was a little better. Switched pillows around. Lol

Blessed, love the pics!!! We were told that our little girl has lng legs and fingers too! Lol Gets it from my mom's side of the family. Jace is really tall for his age too. :cloud9:

Flatshoes :hugs: My dad did not want to find out! Too bad though, lol cuz everyone else HAD to know! Lol I know it's different with DH though. :kiss:

Omg!!!!!!! I NEED a Baked Potato Loaded!!!!

:haha: with the loaded baked potato. :lol:

& Blessed, what a cute baby. And what long legs!! So lucky! I pray to God my baby get's my guys height or close to it and not mine! I'm 5'0 and my guy is 6'2.
The sonographer didn't say anything about my babies legs... I hope she lucks out and isn't short like me.

Flatshoes, you're a trooper not finding out. It would drive me insane! Best of luck, but when baby is born it will be even more exciting! :D

IT IS DRIVING ME INSANE!!!!! hahahha

Long/short is fine, I just hope mine doesn't have my huge head!! ahha

You can pull through FlatShoes! I bet its hard... but you can do it! :)

Hi everyone!! I was having horrible pains last week so I went to the ER, and found it is was only round ligament :blush: Jeez, if I can't handle that how am I going to handle labor?!!??! ANYWAYS---- They gave me an emergency scan, and here is my little bubs!!!!

Does anyone know what kind of shot I need to get a nub shot?? If I enlarge it would people be able to tell or is it too early/not a good pic/etc???

Attachments

• ULTRA 1.jpg
    ULTRA 1.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 6
  • ultra3.jpg
    ultra3.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 6
Awe! Look at the baby! :cloud9:

I am not sure about the question you have though hon. Sorry. :hugs:

Oh, Blessed your little one is so cute! Love the scan pics, and nice long gams, lol!

Me and DH got the most awesome swing today, I had to share...The Fisher Price Papasan Swing is the Cadillac of swings. Its got a canopy, light show, swings in all different directions and positions. I couldn't get DH to stop playing with it, tee-hee! (Check out the pics!) It plugs into the wall so it won't eat up batteries. I love it, love it, love it, just hope baby loves it!

So my friend just had a c-section and her hubby and my hubby were outside,
hanging out in the little bit of sun we've had this summer, and my friend's hubby proceeded to talk about her c-section step by step in gory detail, right in front of me. Like I wasn't nervous enough about it already! I was a little irritated. I felt like they weren't considering my feelings and wanted to talk about the whole procedure like it was the latest "Saw" movie...Grrrrr!

I'm sure I'll do just fine, but I know I won't be getting much sleep the night before....

Hope all you gals are doing well!

Attachments

• Auries' new swing #1.jpg
    Auries' new swing #1.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 5
Hi everyone!! I was having horrible pains last week so I went to the ER, and found it is was only round ligament :blush: Jeez, if I can't handle that how am I going to handle labor?!!??! ANYWAYS---- They gave me an emergency scan, and here is my little bubs!!!!

Does anyone know what kind of shot I need to get a nub shot?? If I enlarge it would people be able to tell or is it too early/not a good pic/etc???

I'm not the best expert on "nub shots," but based on the the whole theory with the lines and the fact I guessed right with my daughter (could have been a lucky guess) I would say girl, but don't quote me on that.

Glad to hear baby is safe and sound! Those ligament pains are no joke some days!

Thank you guys!! Yeah, I posted it somewhere else, and a few people said girl too!! I dont mind either way though, because I just want a healthy baby. And the legs are kind of long, huh?? It's so early though still but the baby is so cute with their big ol head and belly :) :) :cloud9:

I am so in love. <3

mine still looks like a blob

Attachments

• Photo0002.jpg
    Photo0002.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member