~xBi-racial Bumpsx~ *36 Babies Born & Counting!*

Aww it is such a cute blob though!! Your baby will be nice an formed real soon. It's amazing how fast they form! When I showed my mom my scan photo she said "No way is that your baby at 13 weeks!! It has a head already!" lmao she was so shocked.

Congrats :) :)

Attachments

• Baby #1.jpg
    Baby #1.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 8
  • US #5.jpg
    US #5.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Panda Cub #2 June 29th, 2010.jpg
    Panda Cub #2 June 29th, 2010.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Panda Cub July 26th, 2010.jpg
    Panda Cub July 26th, 2010.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 5
yes and I know next week when I go it will look different still... just can't wait till it starts taking on more baby form...

Aren't there just so many things to look forward to in pregnancy? Like you can't wait for your baby to take more form, and I can't wait to feel some kicks up in here!! What is everyone else excited to experience soon??

Oo.. thats a good question! There's so much to look forward to! For me, the next big thing is either V-day, or major kicks that even hubby can feel (I feel lots of tiny punches and kicks often... but I'm waiting for a beating! haha) Whichever one of these things comes first :)

My next big day....

Is babies Due Date!

HURRY UP!! :happydance:

Those kicks that I couldn't wait for... now hurt! :S

my next milestone is going to be having my abdomen back lol!! She's broken one rib and bruised another, I can't take this abuse! lol

Whoa's! Did she really break a rib or it just feels like she broke a rib? :O!

EEK! That's scary.

OMGOSH!... only 48 days left! :happdance:

Lol wow guys some of you are so far already!! I'm barely 14 weeks!!!

I believe it about the broken rib.
I broke my mom's rib when she was pregnant with me and it still hurts her to touch it today, almost 20 years later!!

Hopefully karma won't come back around on me!! :haha:

Aren't there just so many things to look forward to in pregnancy? Like you can't wait for your baby to take more form, and I can't wait to feel some kicks up in here!! What is everyone else excited to experience soon??

Birth....Time to see this little princess! :baby:

I posted this in third tri as it's own thread... but wanted your guys' input as well... :lol:

I've been bothering my fiance for months and months to help me come up with a name for our baby girl... and he would NEVER take it seriously and he would always come up with stupid names like "Stink Weed" and thought he was being cute. It was cute AT FIRST... then I just started getting annoyed.

And finally last night he suprised me with two names that he came up with.
Well sort of...

One of them, you'll probably laugh at...

He had started off joking as usual, and said "let's call her Baby Ruth" Like after the candy bar. :blush:

And he was like, "Just think, one day you'll punish her and she'll be sitting in the corner, and I'll come home and say, 'No body puts baby in a corner'"
Like off of the movie Dirty Dancing. :lol: :dohh:

But then we started thinking... "Baby" could be used as a cute name... Lol.
So we're confused on if we should call her that or not... :lol:

And the second name he chose was "Alexa"
Which, I was actually shocked that he came up with a cute name!'
I couldn't stop smiling, and I kept saying it out loud... and I said yes. We can name her that. I'm just happy he came up with a name.

And for her middle name... you'll probably laugh again...

Originally he wanted to name her after his mom who passed away last year, and I felt like I needed to respect that. Her name is Sharon. But he wanted to respect my mom as well... so he kind of squished the two names together... :rofl: and came up with "Sahron" Since my mom's name is Sarah.
So Sarah + Sharon = Sahron ??? :shrug:

LOL. I know this post is pretty corny. But I've decided to give in with one of these names. Just because it makes me happy that he took part and came up with some names. :lol:

So it's either....

Baby Ruth Wray
or
Alexa Sahron Wray.

:lol:

gosh. :blush:

hahahha o man Gl picking one! there both cute i'd go with Alexa just bc we named our pit bull "Baby"

We just nicknamed our baby "Baby Ruth" too! It was my mother's name, and my nickname (people who didn't know me well would call me Ruth from the Bible, not knowing that it was my mother's name!)... and it will be our daughters middle name.. So of course, I love the name Baby Ruth... :) But I think Alexa is just adorable!! Not only that, it might prevent any teasing your baby might get being called "Baby"

Lol! Wow that's crazy, wasn't expecting someone to say they nicknamed their baby the same thing. :lol: What a coinsciedence!

We both Finally agreed on Alexa, but he said regardless her nickname is going to be Baby, and that when she gets older we can tell her the story of how daddy wanted to name her after a candy bar. :haha:

Lol... you're right! What are the odds of "Baby Ruth" nicknames? I think Alexa is perfect, and the story you will get to tell your daughter is awesome! :) It all works out in the end! Our little girl's name will be Sarai Ruth.... (I try not to tell too many people, but felt like sharing :) ) Congrats on picking your name!!! :happydance:

Hi Ladies

Hope you all had a lovely weekend.. here is a pic of our little boy! :)

Attachments

• little Noah.jpg
    little Noah.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 6
I love Alexa Sahron! Very Pretty! Oh and now I want a Baby Ruth Bar!!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member