~xBi-racial Bumpsx~ *36 Babies Born & Counting!*

Awww! Wishingforbub, your baby boy is PRECIOUS! :D He looks all snugg in there. :)

And thanks Majm1241 :D

And I want a baby ruth bar now too. :haha:

yes he is very snug :) i dont think he liked the doctor pushing the scanner on me either LOL he gave lots of kicks and punches !! :)

Wishingforbub - what a doll!! He's looks super cute :)

lilDreamy - your kid will have the same nickname as me :) My family have been calling me 'baby' for the last 27yrs. I wish the name came from chocolate, unfortunately i used to cry alot so they used to sing the nursery rhyme 'cry baby bunting' which is where the name came from.

quite embarrasing when my father used to pick me up from school and call out loudly 'baby!' in front of my friends :D

Ladies just wondering... how much do you think your baby will look like the 4D scan once born? xx

lilDreamy - your kid will have the same nickname as me :) My family have been calling me 'baby' for the last 27yrs. I wish the name came from chocolate, unfortunately i used to cry alot so they used to sing the nursery rhyme 'cry baby bunting' which is where the name came from.

quite embarrasing when my father used to pick me up from school and call out loudly 'baby!' in front of my friends :D

Wow! That is your nickname too!?
It's more common than I thought. :D

I was wondering too if she would get picked on for the name... Sorry you were. :( :hugs:

It will probably be her "At Home" nickname... but I'm sure her daddy will probably be like yours and say it out loud around her friends or something and she get embarrased. :lol:

He's pretty stuck on that being her nickname now too. :D
And He's the REALLY outspoken type... so my poor baby. :dohh:

Well, went to Wal-mart to grab a few things. Looked at the Candy and No Baby Ruth Bars! :shrug: I guess that means I did not need one! :haha:

Ladies just wondering... how much do you think your baby will look like the 4D scan once born? xx

I've actually been wondering how much she will look like her 4D. :shrug:

It will be REALLY fun once our babies are born and to take a picture of them when they are born and compare them on here with their 4D pictures.

I've actually googled something like this. And ALOT of babies look just like their 4D's except 4D's tend to exaggerate things, like make them bigger. For example their nose, or ears. But look the same, only a little smaller.

Sweet! How did you manage FREE?! Hook a girl up.... lol

I went looking for a Baby Ruth bar too! But to no avail..... maybe at a 7-11 or something...

Well, went to Wal-mart to grab a few things. Looked at the Candy and No Baby Ruth Bars! :shrug: I guess that means I did not need one! :haha:

:haha: !

They don't have any baby ruths here either. :(
I miss the states!! GRR! :dohh:

When I was living in the Netherlands (last year) it was so upsetting what they don't have! We made a trip to Germany and it was like heaven... they had quite a few american products that Netherlands doesn't even dream of... haha! Still not the same as the USA though.. :dohh:

I should actually try and go out into the economy and see what they have. :lol:

I've only looked on military posts.... they have everything BUT baby ruths. :O

Just my luck! :lol:

Lol... the military posts is where all the goodies are at! Don't even bother going outside of that.... We were just excited to see some cereal we hadn't seen in months!!! lol :) and Mamba candies... yum....

LOL I get a Free 4D because my Hubby is in the US Army and this is My Doctors office's way of saying Thank You to the Military Families! :flower:

Oh well that's awesome!! And thank your husband for serving! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->