~xBi-racial Bumpsx~ *36 Babies Born & Counting!*

Awe Thanks Hon! :hugs:

I am just really glad he is here for this birth and longer! He deployed for a year after Jace was born. He left when he was 11 days old. :cry: The OB let us have an induction a week early to make sure he was here for the birth! :thumbup:

Wow, I bet that was such a difficult time! Thats great the doctors let you induce.... I'm hoping they let me do that so I can aim for a tax break this year! hahah :)

Things sound even better for you this second time around! Hubby will be there longer! :) WooHoo!

I've been looking for a onesie with a picture of a Baby Ruth bar on it... *sigh* nothing!

I've been looking for a onesie with a picture of a Baby Ruth bar on it... *sigh* nothing!

:rofl: !!
When I read this thread yesterday, I went to the gas station for a baby ruth bar, and NOTHING!! :( There must be ONE in the Chicago area!!!!

Thanks y'all! :hugs: Yes, he is non deployable where we are stationed now! Thank goodness! We were so happy the doctor gave the ok to induce with Jace. He got more time with him.

I don't wanna brag :blush: but I went on post to the Shoppette and got me a King Size Baby Ruth Bar! :haha:

This thread definitely is not helping me with my cravings! I officially want some durn chocolate! lol

LOL I am making Tortillas and Potato Bacon and Egg to go with my breakfast Tacos for dinner tonight! Mmm! :happydance:

^^ LOL... and I'm still on the hunt for a onesie/vest with a picture of one of these on there... I might just have to get it made

Maybe too late to get added but I am white English and my OH is Nigerian. EDD is 16th Jan

Adding you now! :D

Welcome to the group!

And... maybe I'm a little slow... but what is a breakfast taco!? :O
They make these!? Who woulda thunk it! :haha:

Is it the same as a breakfast burrito??

*drools*

oopsy. :blush: :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads