~xBi-racial Bumpsx~ *36 Babies Born & Counting!*

Omgggg I want juevos rancheros for breakfast tomorrow, now. :droooool:

Can you make me team yellow on the list please?! :(

OH is totally not giving in and scan is TOMORROW!

xx

Ummmm, breakfast taco - explain more, I may need one!

There are a lot of different types of breakfast tacos!
I dont know which type majm is making but I usually have eggs with diced tomatoes, onions and jalapenos and eat them with tortillas and jalapeno vinegar or salsa.

Omg soooooo good!!

There are also potato breakfast tacos, which I dont know how to make so much, but my MIL makes them AMAZINGGGGG :D

you guys are talking about all yummy things I have never heard of !!! 10 babies born already !!!!!! who has had theirs??? x

Hello! Please add my quarter turkish, quarter greek, half pakistani boy and girl twin bubbies to the list. Although I am probably due 2 weeks earlier, you can just put 17th Dec :) xx

Adding you now! :D

Welcome to the group!

And... maybe I'm a little slow... but what is a breakfast taco!? :O
They make these!? Who woulda thunk it! :haha:

Is it the same as a breakfast burrito??

*drools*

oopsy. :blush: :haha:

Lol yeah, but burritos are rolled tacos are folded over in half.

Potato, bacan & egg are a favorite here in my house as well as Chorizo & egg & sausage and egg!! Yummers!!

Hello! Please add my quarter turkish, quarter greek, half pakistani boy and girl twin bubbies to the list. Although I am probably due 2 weeks earlier, you can just put 17th Dec :) xx

They're due on my birthday!! :happydance: !! :D

& Adding you now. :)

Can you make me team yellow on the list please?! :(

OH is totally not giving in and scan is TOMORROW!

xx

Ummmm, breakfast taco - explain more, I may need one!

AWw! :cry:

Sorry to hear this... maybe the excitment will become overwhelming and he'll let in. :haha:

YES, I hope so!!

I will try and get some loevly pics anyway and fill you all in tomorrow

xxx

These are Breakfast Tacos and OMG I Miss and LOVE Taco Cabana!!! :cry: If you are ever in the Austin, TX Area GO To Taco Cabana!!!

https://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x77/dmm5157/Texas%20Roadtrip%202009/img214.jpg

OMG They are!!!! I Love Tomatillos and so I have to eat them with the Salsa Verde they have their! super Yummy!

YES, I hope so!!

I will try and get some loevly pics anyway and fill you all in tomorrow

xxx

Have funnn!!! :D :happydance:

& Majm, thanks... Now I want a breakfast taco.... and a baby ruth.... and a million other things. I just ate! And now I want more food. GRR. >:l :dohh:

:haha:

omg April! why did u post that!!! it looks so GOOD! :( i never got chance to eat @ taco cabana

Sorry Kayla!! :haha:I can't believe you have never eaten there!!! Lol

i've ate there once it was there nachos but boy ima sucker for breakfast burritos and tacos!

Nachos! LOL You need to order their yummy Carne Guisada and Fajitas! Mmm!!!! My favorite thing on the menu is the Chicken Fajita Cabana Bowl! It's one of those edible shell bowls and it has Refried Beans, Spanish Rice, Guacamole, Pico De Gallo, Sour Cream, shredded cheese and of course Chicken Fajita Meat in it! OMG!!! So yummers!!! :cry: I want one now! And they are only in Texas and they won't franchise out. :cry:

https://www.tacocabana.com/

The Chicken fajita bowl is one of my favs too! I also love their queso at Taco Cabana... we have one right down the street :) YUM!

Breakfast tacos are super easy to make! Cube some potatoes, cook them well in a skillet, scramble some eggs and cook on top of the potatoes.... throw in some cheese, cooked bacon, whatever else your little heart desires and VOILA! You've got some breakfast tacos... AMAZING... (oh, and a flour tortilla of course) But why make them when you can buy them right? lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->