~xBi-racial Bumpsx~ *36 Babies Born & Counting!*

Thanks Shan! :hugs: He was proud. He wanted to go again today but it's the weekend! Lol Plus me and him are sick with colds and need our rest. :(

Boo LilDreamy! Why won't it let you see pics?

wanted to share this... I'm in LOVE! :)

https://images5.cpcache.com/product/153810465v8_480x480_Front_Color-BabyBlue.jpg

Blessed~ that is sooo cute.
We found a logo imprinting site that had the PR and Jamaican flag fused toghether. We can even put it on a onesie (too cute). that will be baby's first gift from us.

What a cuttie patuttie

Oh my goodness, can I have a link to a site like that?!!? I want to fuse flags or have cute bi-racial sayings!! Too cute!!!!!!!

:loveeee!!:

I saw them at CafePress... they have tons of biracial little sayings on outfits.. but you have to search :( Hooray for them being there! I'm in love! :) Perfect for our babies!

Malarky~ I found the flags at spread shirt. U can design ur own logos.

Hey there, ladies!

I was searching for this thread in third tri and couldn't find it, so over to second tri I came. Is this the thread's permanent home?

Sooooo, less than 48 hours before my c-section, and I'm a ball of nerves! Excited to see my sweetie, but nervous about the surgery. Prayers and hugs would be soooo appreciated right now.:hugs:

Decided at the last minute to change my baby's name. I had originally chosen Aurie, (like Aubrey without the B) but my DUMB sister said, "They will call her Auri-Oh. (Oreo)" :saywhat: (How derogatory!)
We don't get along, and I wish my mom never told her the name I picked for her, she ruins everything! :cry:
So I combined DH's sister's names (take that!) :finger: His sister's are named Anastasia and Lisa, so the genius I am :haha: came up with the name AnnaLise. His sister's treat me with more love and respect then my own "hater" of a sister, so I feel this is a proper dedication to them.

So I will be giving you girls the details on baby when she's here Tuesday morning, and try to post pics as soon as possible. Wish me luck!

Majim, your little man is a tooooo handsome. You better watch those girls around him in the next 5 years, tee-hee!

LilDreamy, how you been, hun? Have you moved into your new place yet?

Eskimobabys, you get prettier the furthur along you get. I've seen your pics and I swear its true!

Speaking of Eskimobabys', (tee-hee) my good friend just had her precious bundle. She is caucasian and her baby's father is full Eskimo. Here's a pic of a pretty biracial baby girl, Nevaeh.......

Attachments

• Mom and baby #5.jpg
    Mom and baby #5.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 10
Alaskan~ Congrats, 2 days till u see ur LO. How exciting.
I guess i would be nervous too.
I love the new baby name very cute.

:cry:

Majim, your little man is a tooooo handsome. You better watch those girls around him in the next 5 years, tee-hee!

Eskimobabys, you get prettier the furthur along you get. I've seen your pics and I swear its true!

Speaking of Eskimobabys', (tee-hee) my good friend just had her precious bundle. She is caucasian and her baby's father is full Eskimo. Here's a pic of a pretty biracial baby girl, Nevaeh.......

I move in on Wednesday! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

& With the 3rd Tri thread... I wanted to post on it... but I'm scared to now, because there is a Mod that is moving all "Group Threads" to a different section of the forums for groups. Which I think stinks really bad! No one ever goes on those side of the forums, it's depressing...

I don't want them to move our thread to a different location!
& it's so slow over there... hopefully we can pick it up.

But gosh! You're having your baby sooo soon!! :D :D :happydance:

I can't wait to see your baby!
Best Wishes! :D

& that is soo crazy! A Friend that I work with, when he asked me what I was naming the baby and at the time didn't know what I wanted to call her, he said I should call her AnnaLisa. It's a really cute name, but I made my guy come up with a name, and we're calling her Alexa. :)

Thanks Hon! :hugs: I hear that a lot and love it but then I am like "Those girls better leave my baby alone!" :haha:

Prayers being sent your way Love for you and your Annalise! BEAUTIFUL name by the way! :hugs:

Alaskanwhitec good luck for your birth :) you will do great.. how exciting to meet your little one and what a lovely name x

Is it to late to get in on this thread? I'm not sure how I missed it before!! My husband is bi-racial Korean and white. I am white. We talk everyday about how bean is going to look!! More white? More Korean? Exciting!!

good luck alaskanwhitec, hope it all goes well tomorrow :flower:

Welcome love3hope4! :wave:

At the doctor doing my 1 hour GTT!! That stuff was good and tastes like Hawaiin Fruit Punch!!! Yummy!!! I'm starving and will probably make a well deserved trip to Chic Fil A for a yummy chicken Buscuit when done!

Hoping the doctor can help me out with this horrible headcold too!! :(

Welcome Love3Hope4! :D

When is your due date and do you know the sex of baby so that I can add you?
:happydance:

& Majm! You are lucky your GTT drink tasted good.
Mine was DISGUISTING! It tasted like Flat Coke that had way too much syrup in it. :sick:

I don't know if I shared this on this thread. Here is Jace's pics from the first day of Kindergarten this Past Monday! :cloud9: My Beautiful Bi-Racial Baby Boy! :cloud9:

https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/aprilandjace/photo-44.jpg
Daddy Walking with him!
https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/aprilandjace/photo-40.jpg
https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/aprilandjace/photo-38.jpg
https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/aprilandjace/photo-37.jpg
https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/aprilandjace/photo-36.jpg

& AWW!! He is sooo cute!

Did you cry when you sent him to school??? I know I would be in pieces. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics