~xBi-racial Bumpsx~ *36 Babies Born & Counting!*

Jayde1991 shes so cute my friend is half filipino and white and her husband is also half filipino and white! hahaah but my friend is fair skinned and her hubby is dark there baby girl has the cutest squinty eyes!

A little 7lb 6oz boy born on Monday 20th Sept after a 40 hour labour.

He's well and so am I.

I was very shocked at the labour after having just 4 hour labours with my first 2 babies. The 40 hours was active labour, painful and bearable for about 12 hours.

I went through 3 sets of staff changes as well, LOL.

He's here and I am totally in love with him. We have called him Vincent.

Congrats!! Glad labor is FINALLY over for you... sheez 40 hours! You're a strong woman!

kglo congrts! my mother had a 38hr labor! i hope my labor isnt that long!!

eek. This is my second to last weekend until baby! :O

My "Fiance" has failed to come see me every weekend for the past 5 weekends... even though he said he would come... I wonder if he'll come this weekend and suprise me? :/
Oh well... My mom is flying in on the 30th.

If my "Fiance" isn't here for the birth... then It's going to be official... I think I'm going to call it quits. :(
Just feel so horrible bringing another baby in the world without a father.
Praying that doesn't happen. :/

My "Fiance" has failed to come see me every weekend for the past 5 weekends... even though he said he would come... I wonder if he'll come this weekend and suprise me? :/

If my "Fiance" isn't here for the birth... then It's going to be official... I think I'm going to call it quits. :(

Aww babes, hope you're ok. How horrible of him not to make the effort.

Either way, with or without him, you'll be a wonderful mother and give your child all the love and guidance it needs. And thats all that counts!!!

x:hugs:

Awww I'm sorry hun :hugs: I hope he makes the effort to see you! Right now he needs to prove himself, but don't worry because you'd be a wonderful mum with or without him. xx

On the plus side I found a nice website for styling tips and hairstyles for mixed/afro hair - https://beadsbraidsbeyond.blogspot.com/
The hairstyles are so cute!!! Can't wait for our little girls to get older so we can start experimenting.

xxx

LilDreamy - *hugs* I hope things can work out hon! If not, know that it will be okay :)

baby still isnt here despite all the cramps and loosing my plug, I haven't even dilated more! lol. I think she is just stubborn like her daddy :haha:

Does anyone on here have issues with their mother in law becuase you both are 2 different races??

My MIL speaks Spanish (Mexican) and so do I, but Im by no means fluent. and she speaks to me so fast and my brain cant register it as fast as she speaks and then yells at me that i dont know spanish. It's like, yes I do, can you just freakin speak a little slower for me please?!?!??

And she always tells my DH that he should have married a Mexican girl becuase she doesnt like American girls. And that our baby should only speak Spanish because "all of the baby's family speaks spanish". Wtf?? What about my family? Theyre irish and all they know from the Spanish language is "Cerveza!"

Well her baby is going to be half American so she better get f**kin ready because the baby is going to speak just as much English as Spanish.

And the baby has TWO grandmothers. Not just her.

Sorry for my rant, I just really wanted to get that out. Sorry everyone :blush:

I just thought we were past this whole thing about me being American. She came here from Mexico... didn't she ever think one of her three boys could possibly fall in love with an American girl????

Tell her if she has a problem to go back! I hate when they think we should learn there language. I get along with My Mexican MIL just great! I'm sorry she is being like this! :hugs:

Awww thanks Majm. I know, it is ridiculous. Does your MIL speak english? I learned soooooo much Spanish just to get along with this woman and she wont learn a word of english for me.

We went to subway together last week and the kid making the sandwiches was Chinese and she thought he was Mexican and was speaking spanish to the kid and he looked so scared. She was like screaming at him because he wasnt understanding him and I was trying to translate to the kid and then she was screaming at me while I was trying to tell her that he doesnt speak spanish. She was acting like a crazy woman!!

I was getting so mad. She yells at my DH that I am "forgetting" my spanish. Maybe I just dont feel like speaking your language when I see you because everytime I see you its past midnight and Im tired and have a headache and translating is too much for me when I am really tired like that.

She is oone of those mom's who would keep her son locked up forever and never let him out. She has serious "letting-go" issues. If we dont see her for 2 days she tells my husband that he doesnt love her anymore. Wtf???? Hes married now, can't we have some "US" time for once?

My MIL speaks Spanglish. Actually, She is Spanish. Not Mexican! Oops! But still! Mark is the only one in his family that does not speak Spanish. He just never cared to learn. I'm sorry your MIL is being Loca!!! LOL Does your DH feel like he needs to meet his Mother's needs? I mean she needs to definitely cut that umbilical cord already! Geez!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->