Xmas bfps!

WantingABubba

Reaction score
Hello! :)

Weeelll, I done my calculations, and AF is due on Xmas eve/Xmas day! :O sooo, if I get my xmas wish, I could have a bfp on xmas day/eve! Wouldn't that be amazing?! However, if I am not granted my wish, I'd be having my period on xmas eve/day or boxing day :(

Wish me luck ladies! And are any of you due AF around the same time?

AF is due the 24th but I would of course love nothing more then a BFP instead. Good luck to you and hopefully we all get our Christmas wishes this year!!

AF is due the 24th but I would of course love nothing more then a BFP instead. Good luck to you and hopefully we all get our Christmas wishes this year!!

That would be great! FX'd for you, hon <3

Yup, my AF is due on Christmas Day too! I'm bit concerned about testing though, as we're going to be at my sister-in-law's place with parents-in-law too, from day before C Eve til day after Boxing Day. If it's a bfp, how are dh and I going to keep a straight face?! :haha:

Yup, my AF is due on Christmas Day too! I'm bit concerned about testing though, as we're going to be at my sister-in-law's place with parents-in-law too, from day before C Eve til day after Boxing Day. If it's a bfp, how are dh and I going to keep a straight face?! :haha:

I hear you, haha. I'm gonna be with OH's family. From 22nd - 27th/28th. LOLOL, I doubt we'll be able to keep a straight face either. I'll be bouncing off the walls :haha:

I have a bit of a long story but I will cut to the chase. The doctor said I ovulated when I got bloodwork done on the 10th and so I'm awaiting af. If I ov'd exactly in the 10th I should get af around/about the 24th. I have no sign of af yet. I doubt I'm pg but if I don't get af I'm testing on the 24th. I'm sooo nervous. Not just because I could possibly get a bfp but because if I don't get af there is seriously something wrong with me because I'm on cd70 today!

Hi guys! AF is due on Christmas for me too! I'll be at my parent's home with lots of family. I wouldn't test until the 26th but how would I not tell anyone??? I've never been late for AF though so if AF comes on Xmas I'll have to blame all the crying on how happy I am to see everyone???

I would love to be pregnant but I just don't feel anything different this month. I wish there was an obvious pregnancy symptom, like your boobs get blue or hot pink polka dots overnight! :haha:

I hope we get our Christmas :bfp:

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

hi ya af due on 23rd but I dont want to test before christmas in case I get bfn. I am really really hoping its positive though. I got some slight cramps but im trying not to be disheartened, just really want it so much. so im chickening out until the 26th lol. good luck everyone baby dust to everyone x

Hey ladies.. I'm due 25th and going to test then :) I kinda want to test early because BFN would be less upsetting than AF Christmas morning, I mean at least I'll know! Anyway good luck to all :)
I have big fat 0 symptoms too xx

AF is due either Christmas Day or the 26th for me, too. I'm very regular, so if it doesn't show up on those dates, I'll know something is up. I'm going to try to hold off on testing just because I hate seeing BFNs as much as seeing AF. Trying to stay positive!!! :)

Wishing you all :dust: and :bfp: for :xmas9:!!!

Both are going to be bad this month, I just don't want to wake up Christmas day with AF and kinda want to know with a BFN if that makes sense. Sadly I've had no AF symptoms at all but tonight keep having to rush to the loo because I have 'that' feeling :( Looks like I may be out (Also felt a lot like punching someone in Tesco's because it was so busy Lol, so deffo think she's coming) :( Good luck to you all xxx

Hiya,

I'm due on Christmas Day... Been symptom spotting like mad, it's driving me crazy!

Good luck and baby dust to everyone!

Thank you everyone for your replies. A BIG vat of babydust, a MASSIVE canister of anti-witch spray, and a MILLION FX for us all! Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

How's everyone doing today? I'm dpo 9 and have absolutely no symptoms. :flower:

I'm unknown dpo but my boobs have finally started to get sore (just a tiny tiny bit, I hope it's not my imagination). So It's either af finally (i'm cd71) or a bfp coming. Either or would be GREAT! Thanks for all the luck! And :dust: to you too girls!

I usually PMS like crazy and I haven't this month. I haven't had any cramps but my ovary area has hurt pretty much non stop (I have never had this before). Oh and usually my BB's hurt from pretty much right after ovulation until AF and I haven't had any pain this month but they are huge. I don't want to obsess because I know that it doesn't mean anything and maybe its because I had a mc in October but I don't feel AF coming yet.

AF due on Christmas Day for me too!! I hope she stays away this time for ALL of us!!!

:witch: is due on x-mas day for me as well! I ovulated earlier than normal this cycle, but trying to hold off on testing till x-mas eve at least! I'm having lots of pressure in my lower pelvis/cramping, and last night woke up in my sleep when i rolled over onto my stomach and got a sharp pinching pain. I also cant seem to get enough sleep, 10 hours 5 hours, it's all the same! Hoping these are all good signs!

F'xd for all of us!:dust:

kdk24 I hope your symptoms are what you think they are! I'm having similar ones! I love your avatar btw! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->