Xmas bfps!

:witch: is due on x-mas day for me as well! I ovulated earlier than normal this cycle, but trying to hold off on testing till x-mas eve at least! I'm having lots of pressure in my lower pelvis/cramping, and last night woke up in my sleep when i rolled over onto my stomach and got a sharp pinching pain. I also cant seem to get enough sleep, 10 hours 5 hours, it's all the same! Hoping these are all good signs!

F'xd for all of us!:dust:

GL GL GL, sounds good! :dust: :dust:

AF is due tomorrow for me.... If she doesn't come before Christmas eve then I am testing. I have been having crazy cramps the past 2 days so I am sure she is on the way :(

She may not be! Many pregnant women have said they thought AF was coming and she never arrived. It's not over until the red lady arrives, and even then it may not be over! GL :hugs: xx

WantingABubba, OUCH! I hope your painful boobs are leading up to a BFP. Sorry about the BFN, but it's still early...

:dust:

AF is due either Christmas Day or the 26th for me, too. I'm very regular, so if it doesn't show up on those dates, I'll know something is up. I'm going to try to hold off on testing just because I hate seeing BFNs as much as seeing AF. Trying to stay positive!!! :)

Wishing you all :dust: and :bfp: for :xmas9:!!!

You and me both missy! The :bfn: I just got made me sob in frustration and smash the test against the wall! :blush:

:dust: and a :bfp: for you too :) x

I'm so sorry that you got a BFN, but maybe it's still early. Try again in a few days! Wishing you lots and lots of :dust: and a :bfp:!!!

AF is due Christmas day! No signs of her yet!! Fingers are way crossed for me:) and ALLLL of you Christmas day testers....:)

AF is due the 26th for me! This is my first month ttc. I am wishing you ALL the best Christmas gift this year!! Lots and Lots of baby dust!! :D

Well I just got my BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay the best possible Christmas present!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: :cloud9:

:dust: to all the rest of you!! Hope everyone gets their BFPs!!!

Yay!!! Congrats babydreamer85!!!! What an awesome way to start the new year!!!! Happy and healthy 9months!!!

Congrats babydreams85!!! Enjoy your road to mommyhood!!!

Congratulations! :thumbup:

I'm due AF on Sunday but I've been feeling weird for a while and have been symptom spotting like mad. The thing that's made me most suspicious is that I have almost constant indigestion and I never ever get that!

I did a FRER test this morning and got the faintest of faintest of faintest positives... I'm not partying yet but watch this space!

FXFXFX to all of us!

Baby dreams..... CONGRATS on the BFP!! Here's hoping for the rest of us!!! Anyone bust this month yet?!?

Oh good news baby dreams!

WantingABubba - how are you doing?

I haven't had the guts to test yet...

I got my BFP today so now I'm just hoping and praying it sticks. Good luck everyone!!
Baby dreams-Congrats!!

I'm out this month... :witch: got me this morning right on schedule! Here's to consistancy i suppose?!?

Congrats to all the :bfp:'s!!!! H&H 9 months ahead!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->