Xmas meet Manchester Arndale 1ST DEC(time and place added)

hello ladies, just noticed this thread thanks to Stephanie (maybethistime), i would love to come as well please if you have room for two. It will be me and my little man Riley. Can't wait! xxxxx

:hi: blige yay be good 2 see u again :)

hi hun, it will be good to see you again too, didn't text you as i noticed your text late, thought you might be in bed.

Oh by the way, if anyone is coming from Middleton, Alkrington, Blackley route, i can give them a lift xxx

:hi: blige yay be good 2 see u again :)

hi hun, it will be good to see you again too, didn't text you as i noticed your text late, thought you might be in bed.

Oh by the way, if anyone is coming from Middleton, Alkrington, Blackley route, i can give them a lift xxx

Aw, will be good to see you and Riley. Last time I saw you, you were still pregnant! x

Meet is 1 week today, that goes fast.

I'm still coming, i'm hoping to look slightly human by then, unless Noah keeps up the sleepless nights :wacko:

I'll be coming. Will meet everyone there as I'll be walking in. *fingers crossed for no rain*

Ooooo if i can make it into town please may i come too!!! Although, i have no idea what any of you look like so i suppose i just head for the crowd of prams??

:)

I am still coming getting on the 7:16 train :haha: ...have 1 hr in leeds though so breakafast in Leeds on way :D

Ooooo if i can make it into town please may i come too!!! Although, i have no idea what any of you look like so i suppose i just head for the crowd of prams??

I dont have a clue who looks like what other than those who have their pics in their avatars :thumbup:

I dont have a clue who looks like what other than those who have their pics in their avatars :thumbup:

lol - i'll have to print em all out so i can remember names & faces!! Doh! :dohh:

Oooo i'm excited!! And nervous?!? :blush:

erm im louise :haha: cassandra and fluuterbylge ive added you to the list

maffie im leaving early (about 9ish depending on the time of the 109) to met serina at victoria station are you coming with me then or are you coming on later, if youre coming ill meet you at the bus stop near the nursery on sale rd

louise Im not on thr frount :blush: id do the pressie swpop 2 ermm but is there a likes and dislikes so I know what 2 get :)

erm im louise :haha: cassandra and fluuterbylge ive added you to the list

maffie im leaving early (about 9ish depending on the time of the 109) to met serina at victoria station are you coming with me then or are you coming on later, if youre coming ill meet you at the bus stop near the nursery on sale rd

Leaving early sounds good to me, :thumbup:

hi, sorry girls not gonna be able to come xx

The pressie swap cos i didnt know who i was buying for i have bought something i hope all of u would like/need :lol: ....am i travelin the furthest ? :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->