Xmas miracle

LaylitaGypsie

Reaction score
On Christmas morning, despite not having been ttc, i discovered I have a little miracle growing inside me. I don't even know what possessed me to take a test...cycles have been wonky for a few months so realistically it was likely to just be another wonky cycle. But for whatever reason, i took a test. BFP. :D i had planned to tell my fiance with a box filled with some books, onsies etc....but all i got out was ' uhhh babe....i think we have another xmas gift for your parents...' he was very confused. asked if it was fake (false pos), then asked if id been taking my pills. he requesred another test to be sure. but we are both very happy now. im trying not to be too hopeful since i have severe endometriosis which means im at high risk of a mc.....and im also inly 10 weeks as of today. i know itll hurt more to lose our first pregnancy if i allow the hope to grow too much. but i cant help but hope a little more with each day closer to the 14 week mark (should be somewhere between 14 and 20 weeks to hit the regular safe zone for me). fingers and toes all crossed that i have a sticky jelly bean.

Aww that's lovely :flower: congrats to you both!! Praying for a sticky bean for you

Congratulations :)

FX for a sticky bean. This is a great christmas gift!

thanks all. really struggling to eat and find energy. but im told that thus is a good sign that ny jelly beans growing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->