xmas shopping and meet TRAFFORD CNTR 1ST DEC

:rofl: I'm so excited about christmas!! OMG Olivia will be SO big by Dec 1st! xx

Sorry girls i forgot about this lol so 1st dec trafford center it is.
Shall we do a pressie swap? say all attendies get paired up in october so we have time to buy for each other with say £5 spend limit?

tlb i'm over yor way lots in b'burn x

yeh thats a good idea, do we bring the pressie with us? or post it?

x

i say if we do that we bring it with us :D

bring them with us me thinks lol if pressies aren't a way to ensure you come i don't know what is.
Pressies for the mummy please as our lo's get loads and mummies need spoilin xx

pressies, sounds like a good idea. i feel all chrismassy now!

im excited to see what i get haha, so we not gna know who we paired with?

x

Would love to come and meet you all!!
Is anybody coming from West Yorkshire,Bradford way that could give me and LO a lift???I live in Haworth
xxxxx

Would love to come and meet you all!!
Is anybody coming from West Yorkshire,Bradford way that could give me and LO a lift???I live in Haworth
xxxxx

i live in bradford, there will be me and jacob going, im sure there will be room in the car.

ooo yay hannah! come aswell!

what we all like getting excited about pressies!

how are we gonna do the pairing? is one person gonna pair us all up?

right girls i will be putting your names on page 1 in a mo so if you are coming shout up please and then i will put your names in a hat and pair you up.

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i love traffod centre meets as im only 10 mins by bus away hehehe

Just wondering how a meet works in shops tho? If someone wants to go to one, one to another, someone tryin stuff on (i take ages haha) how we going to work it? Or meet for coffee first, go off, back for dinner, or coffee after it or something?

Me Jac Missy & Ellie caused chaos in New Look that's all, and we all nearly ate the staff and teenagers in there ! haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->