xmas shopping and meet TRAFFORD CNTR 1ST DEC

haha sammie! think we can split off and meet up again cause we can have lunch or something :D

Hi just found this thread...... ooooh i'll have sproglet then I'll probably feel up for a shopping trip :thumbup:

Would love to come and meet you all!!
Is anybody coming from West Yorkshire,Bradford way that could give me and LO a lift???I live in Haworth
xxxxx

i live in bradford, there will be me and jacob going, im sure there will be room in the car.

That would be wondefull hun aslong as you dont mind??.Would there be room for another pushchair?.

If I can get a lift with Katie then I am also def coming!!!!xx

me please!

Is anybody coming from West Yorkshire,Bradford way that could give me and LO a lift???I live in Haworth
xxxxx

i live in bradford, there will be me and jacob going, im sure there will be room in the car.

That would be wondefull hun aslong as you dont mind??.Would there be room for another pushchair?.

i only have a 207 but sure you can fit in with your lo. im sure there will be room. what pushcahir do you have? il take jacobs small one.

meet and have coffee etc and poss early dinner if we meet at say 11-11.30 ish swap ptessies and then SHOPPING x

me please!

xxxxx

i only have a 207 but sure you can fit in with your lo. im sure there will be room. what pushcahir do you have? il take jacobs small one.

Well have a Bugaboo Cam at the moment and dont think it would fit along with another but he will be a bit older then so will prob have a light weight one for shopping etc so will bring that.Thanks hun,excited now!!!!:happydance:

oooo exciting.... it feels like christmas!

If I pass my driving test, then can I come? :flower:
I'll probably bring a friend with me as well, if that's OK with everyone!? x

If I pass my driving test, then can I come? :flower:
I'll probably bring a friend with me as well, if that's OK with everyone!? x

Of course you can hun, when is your test? i passed mine at 30 weeks pregnant but i think i scared the examiner cause i was so big and looked set to pop:haha:

Next month, but I'm terrified already. I don't think I'll pass though!

Just found this thread, can I come too?!!!!

So tempted to do this. Wheres the Trafford centre? Anywhere near the Arndale? Ive only been to manchetser once lol

It's out of the city centre! Would you be going on the train, Rach x

think we should move this to the arndale. OMG what a fantastic place, its hugeeeee..

oh and noone turned up on the GS meet lol! so hopefully people will on this!

Yes please! Will you let me know? erm wheres Crewe :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->