xmas shopping and meet TRAFFORD CNTR 1ST DEC

Yes please! Will you let me know? erm wheres Crewe :D

Yeah I will definately let you know. If not, the train from Birmingham goes through Crewe anyway, so will meet you on the train. I know my way from Manchester to the Trafford Centre because I have family in Manchester! :thumbup:

Crewe is like about an hour from Birmingham and 45 minutes from Manchester! :flower: Just past Stoke on Trent really! x

are we meeting at the traff centre or the arndale??, the arrndale may be easier for people who are getting the train

dippy dee asked me to take over organising this as she cant come :cry:

can we get a list together of who is thinking of coming and whether you fancy the arndale or the traff centre

lou xxx

also put in your reply if you want to take part in the present swap, ill put a list of defintes on the 2nd post and when i have a few replies will pair people up

presents are to be no more than £5 in value and are for mummies not babies(they get spoiled enough)

"think" i can come. arndale prefer. no pressie as already doing the bnb santa one sorry!

Aw, put me and Olivia down as a deff! Don't really mind where to be honest, and would love to do a present swap as I don't have enough posts/haven't been a member long enough to do the official one!! xxx

yep i am most likely a deffo, unless something drastic happens lol, i will also be doing the pressie swap although whoever my person is should bear in mind that i am rubbish at pressies lol, i dont mind trafford centre or arndale as i dont really have a clue about either :rofl:

x

Yup im defo coming. I'll do the pressie swap too. Dont really have a pref xx

i think we are better off with the arndale its much easier for people who are getting the train to get there i think i might do a new thread on it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->