yay!

drakey

Trying for the 1st time
Reaction score
yay im on cd7 and 1st :witch: after coming off the pill is leaving the building! roll on ov!! :happydance: x

Im in exactly the same position although im CD 8...wohoo. No ide when OV will be....we will be BDing every other day starting from this Saturday for the next two weeks....so fingers crossed we hit the right day!! :happydance:

LOL i will be bding every day from when you are as well! just hope its not a long cycle, i was waiting 51 days for 1st af.

good luck to you too hun! :hugs: x

Ive heard bding everyday isnt as good as every other day (due to quality of the little swimmers!!) although I could be wrong.

Same here, my last cycle was 47 days..but then itwas the first since stopping the pill, so im hoping this next one wont be as long. Lets just hope we catch it in time!:hug:

ooops yep, i meant to write every other day not every day!

i hope we are first time lucky TTC'ers xx

me too !

We were kinda trying ever since I stopped taking the pill, cos you never know, but unfortunatley first af arrived...but at least now in the next few weeks we know we have chance of catching it at the right time.

exactly the same here! x

Good luck girls!!! It's so liberating when your body gets that evil pill out of your body :) Hope you get your :bfp: soon :)

i hope we all get our :bfp: soon! xx

i hope we all get our :bfp: soon! xx

hey huns just thought id imput on your thread, got jelous.....:rofl:
babe try not to worry ur next af wont be 51 days, u may wait a few more or less days i reckon but that it, and ohhhhh ur FF looking really nice and neat, well compared to mine anways, dnt think u'll have a prob either using FF to pick up O as ur temps are very good at being nearly dead on everyday, so babe no spotting today then, hope u started them OPK's today?, FB me when u get this babes x x x x:hug::hug:

OK so havent been on in ages ! Had to take a back seat was getting way too obsessed !! Still no sign of :witch: !!! Can you belive it !! Glad your has come drakey !! Just noticed my chart isnt updating for some reason !! Well last bleed after coming off pill was 12th october !!

so you already had a proper af? or was it a light bleed when you came off the pill? hope im not waiting ages for my next one, or :bfp: ... you deff not preg hun? xx

so you already had a proper af? or was it a light bleed when you came off the pill? hope im not waiting ages for my next one, or :bfp: ... you deff not preg hun? xx

Nope I came off bcp on 9th october got a bleed on 12th for 3 days and nothing since !Im defo not preg !! No symptoms other than my nipples have a mind of their own seriously ... They are tender and erect?? Whats thats about I have no idea... Prob hormones

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->