YIKES! Two Sets of Twins?!?!?

Well I don't have two sets of twins but can imagine it is a handful! I haven't really shared my story ( I get some not so nice comments some times) but thought I would pipe in. Big families are a lot of work but so worth it. I have 6 (yes six) beautiful kids and a month ago found out we were having twins. That means I will have 8 total ...right now I have 5 girls and 1 boy. Some days it is really hard..and though I don't have 4 under two....i do understand no sleep. Every day is worth it and I don't regret one of my precious children! BTW my oldest will be 12 when the twins are born. I will have 3 under two for at least a little while, so I do relate to the what am I going to do completely!

Well you won't find any negative comments here Babyduo :hugs: I have 4 kids and would LOVE more - another set of twins would be lovely too lol. There's nothing wrong with having a larger family, it just isn't that common to see more than the usual 2.4 these days.

Thanks for sharing your story xx

Sorry I don't have any advice as these are my first. Congratulations on your blessings!

What are the chances of that! It was obviously just meant to be :) Someone once said to me when i was worrying about coping with my twins with two other children, that we are not given anything in life that we are not able to cope with, so i just went with that lol
Sure, it's going to be very hard but also so very rewarding and very special :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->