• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~Yorkshire BnB'ers Chinwag~

I loved being on team yellow, firstly we didn't want to know and then nearer the scan date we did but she was her cheeky self and kept us in suspense but it was kind of nice in a way - although confusing as the MW said 'its a girl, i'll just go weigh him' . . .?!! Lol

Haha so they kept you nicely confused! I wont cave but i think hubby will try and make me...

Yeah, for some reason she said she just refers to all babies as 'he'!

How come you want a surprise this time? Did you find out with both Kayden and Nathan?

That was my prob with OH, he wanted to so I caved and then decided I wante to lol

Thank you hunni :D I,m off facebook for the moment cos i don'ttrust it i am sure i got hacked. It is a secret though yet till if we get to 12 weeks :D

How are you hun? I love your avatar pic! xx

Katie yes both times so i said what i say goes this time and it's a no-no! xx

i'm good thanks, despite charlie turning into bitey mcbiterson when i'm feeding him! His top 2 front teeth are cutting so he chomps down in frustration and you have to scrape me off the ceiling every time! How are you feeling? Xx

Aww bless him! Is he doing ok with them? mathan has been a total nightmare with every tooth that has come through :(

I am fine thank you. Not feeling anything yet! xx

Hi ladies hope you're all ok.

sjminimac Alfie went through a stage of biting too, oweee! He stopped as soon as his teeth came through though thankfully.

My cars got an oil leak so I've had to abandon it at my mums house as OH said I might blow my engine if I drive it with no oil (he's a mechanic), bummer! I hope its something he can fix, I put more oil in at my mums but it just leaked straight through so its not looking good!

Hope you can get your car fixed Feltzy. I had an oil leak in my car once, unfortunatley it was on a journey to and back from London and the only reason I found out was that it killed my engine on the way home. The pistons inside were filed down due to lack of oil and the metal shavings got all inside everywhere so that pretty much = dead car! It was defo a leak as I had checked and filled my oil due to going on such a long drive.

Ooops . . . .. I saw the sign properly today, its a Hudd's sports center on the 22nd of May! :flower:

Hello :wave:

Can I join you ladies? :blush:

I'm Yorkshire born and bred, live in Leeds now, have hardly any friends of my own (all DH's :cry:) so really want to make some (I sound desperate, believe me I bloody am :rofl:) do you ladies ever meet up?

I'm Gemma btw, 25, mummy of 2, DS 6, DD 2 :haha: xxx

Hi Gemma welcome to the group :) we need to arrange a meet up soon. Last time no one could make it. I'm in Huddersfield so not too far x x

Sounds good to me, will definitely make it this time! When and where is everybody thinking?

yay meet! I can do anywhere central by public transport, and can do any day apart from friday because have my bf peer supporter training on a friday. Unless said meet is in dewsbury as that's where my training is x

Ohhhh how exciting! Where's everyone from mainly? I can pretty much get everywhere but have a LO in school so limited to times unless we do it during the next school holidays or on a weekend! xx

Weekends suit me as I work full time so (as before) you all arrange and I'll fit to suit if I can :flower:

Times no prob and anywhere that is accessible by public transport :flower:

Weekends are good for me too and I'm on public transport too. Well I'm in Huddersfield too.
S-j loving Charlie's pic on your avatar very cute! How you getting on with the course? X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->