• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~Yorkshire BnB'ers Chinwag~

Weekends are good for me too and I'm on public transport too. Well I'm in Huddersfield too.
S-j loving Charlie's pic on your avatar very cute! How you getting on with the course? X x
Hey hun, thanks. Love your avatar too. Bet you've got your hands full with those two! The course is going well, have had the two bank holidays off though so feel like i've not been on it for ages! How are you? Xx

I'm fine thank you, feeling quite tired lately but apart from that all is well :) I most certainly have my hands full with them two and the other one... x x

I can do a Sat, just let me know when and where!

Yup, Sat for me too :D

I'm fine thank you, feeling quite tired lately but apart from that all is well :) I most certainly have my hands full with them two and the other one... x x
:dohh: i knew you had 2 little ones (well, a little one and a not so little one) so i don't know where my mind was at. Stupid me :dohh: x

hi ladies just coming back after taking break from the website as i was getting way too obsessed again :rofl: ive joined the lttc section and wanted to say hi to everyone :hi: hope you are all well ...how is everyone?? hope you all had fab bank hol x

OMG OMG OMG congrats aimee hun :hugs: :happydance: xx

Nice to have you back :hugs:

thank you katie :hugs: hope you and chloe been keeping well

Hiya!

Its been some time since i visited this thread. So hello again! :)

hiya miss curly how have you been? Your new avatar is beautiful. Looking forward to friday x

Hiya SJ! all well here, and you know it feels like its been soo long since the last session that i have to keep reminding myself that it is this friday!
(and thank you :)

Has everyone had their partners/husbands for the last couple of weeks and it feels strange to be 'alone' again?

Groovyjem: We have thanks :D You? :flower:

MissCulrly, my OH was working over the bank holidays, minus the Friday's so it was nice to see him them, more than I usually get to see him :wacko: Other than that, things were normal but it was still nice to have the extra time off!

hi katie ... we went to cleethorpes on fri and then had bbq on sunday so was a good weekend thank you :flower:

hi ladies just coming back after taking break from the website as i was getting way too obsessed again :rofl: ive joined the lttc section and wanted to say hi to everyone :hi: hope you are all well ...how is everyone?? hope you all had fab bank hol x

OMG OMG OMG congrats aimee hun :hugs: :happydance: xx

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeem!!! :happydance: So glad to see you back i have missed you! Feel like i have't seen you for months! Got a new moby no hun and got rid of FB due to usual crap. How are you my dear? :hugs: xxx

hi aimee hun missed you too :hugs: i did try sending you text so prob why you not replied :dohh: if you want to hun youll have to pm me your number on here xx

we are good ... were going down the road of having tests done now cos gosh can you believe a year has gone ... where has the time gone :shrug:

how you feeling hun ? hope everything is ok :hugs: .... once i get my result which should be monday am going to start a ltttc journal so we can keep in touch there ... have you got a journal hun ??

Haven't been to Cleethorpes properly for ages, my cousins live in Grimsby so not too far away for a quick visit. Last time we just went for fish and chips lol but was still nice!

Hope everyone has a nice weekend, taking to CHloe to the library to get her 18month book pack as they still do them at the mo. Thats the only plan lol. Relax and cleaning otherwise, what's everyone else up to?

:flower:

ooooo we love the chciken n chip van there near pleasure island ..... some times we will just go there and on beach and then come home :haha:

am been naughty and off out to get extremely drunk 2moz night lol so prob be nursing a hangover sunday so that will be my weekend over lol ... i know hubby wants to go skegness on day next week tho as we love the parrot zoo there

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->