~Yorkshire BnB'ers Chinwag~

hi hannah welcome! Harrison is gorgeous! I'm in hudds too, there's a few of us actually. Where abouts are you? I live just by asda x

Hi ladies sorry I haven't been in for ages, I've just been away for a week.

Hope everyone is ok. Not really very much to report from me, we had a good trip but I'm glad to be home now!

Hi everyone!

Please can I join in? My name is Lucy and I have a little girl Isobel Grace who was born on new years eve. We live in southowram, Halifax

X x

:hi: & welcome to Hannah & Lucy :flower: :hugs:

Thanks SJ, will have to check out Greenhead, I didn't realise they were doing it up! Mind you, haven't been up that end of Hudd's for a while.

Evening ladies. How is everyone?

Pip x

Evening Pip :D

Anyone any nice easter plans coming up? :flower:

Heya all,

There is a nearly new sale baby event on at Hudd's sports centre on the 22nd April (iirc) just incase anyone is interested :flower:

Hi Katie thanks for letting us know. Haven't been on for a while really been taking a break!

Hope everyone is ok and hello to newbies :D

Welcome back, I noticed you kind of dissapeared and was wondering :flower:

p.s Congrats and lots of sticky vibes :hugs:

Hi everyone, I dont know if I posted on here before. Im Rachel, Im 34 and Im 8 weeks today and am in Bramley. I dont really know anyone as have only lived in Leeds since last year so would love to make some new friends.
x

hi cherry! I'm in hudds now but used to live down the road in armley. Congratulations on your first baby, feel free to ask as many questions as you like! :hugs: xx

Hi hun, My OH works in Armley. Did you have baby at LGI? What was it like? Ive opted for their as I want a water birth. Ive also just booked a private scan for Sunday EEEK
x

no hun i had my baby in huddersfield birthing centre, but my friend had her little boy at lgi in january and was really happy with everything. Ooh for your scan, how exciting for you! I loved being pregnant i really did. Will you be finding out at your 20 week scan or staying on team yellow? Xx

Hi Rachel Nice to meet you. Congrats on your LO, how exciting!! xx

Good luck when you go for your 20 week scan; we had to have 2 anatomy scans and LO kept it a secret both times so was on team yellow lol :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->