~Yorkshire BnB'ers Chinwag~

Just quick stop by on phone cos netbook charger broke and phone is a pain in the bum! Hello newbies x x Katie my hubby goes to Dewsbury rugby ground one and always does well. Went to lizard place it was quite good. Hope everyone is good x x

Hi everyone, got my new charger at last! It is a right hard job to post a reply on my mobile so glad i don't have to try now.

How is everone doing? All is well here. I am meeting my friend today for some adult time which will be nice it will be the first time i have met up with her without kids for ages. She has a 4 month old.

Nathan had a lovely birthday. I can't believe he is 1 already time goes so fast.

How are we all doing and babies? S-J so how was the breastfeeding class? xx

hiya! It's going really well, 2 classes down and 8 to go before i'm fully trained. Am going through a bit of stress with work at the mo-they've declined my request to do full time over 4 days so pulling my appeal letter together tomorrow and dropping t in on monday. Am dreading it. Glad nathan's birthday went well, 1 eh? Time just absolutely flies! Xx

Hi all. Im Rachel, Im 34 originally from Hornsea near Hull and now in Leeds. Live with OH and have 2 stepchildren. Expecting first baby in November :)
Nice to meet you all

Aimee: Glad you got a charger now :thumbup: Did you do anything nice for Nathans 1st Birthday? :flower:

:wave: :hi: Welcome Rachel :flower:

Hi Rachel and welcome :)

S-j thats a pain about work, i hope your appeal works xx

Katie we went to Fizzy Lizzards i thought it was nice for smaller kids Nathan really enjoyed it although my sausage sandwich was undercooked and gave me tummy ache. I is a nice place though, nice and big and clean xx

Waynes 30th on Friday so we are either going to stay in a hotel somewhere or go to the cinema and for a meal.

I am ready to go back to work now and on a major job hunt have applied for a few but not heard back on most of them.

what are you applying for aimee? Have you ever done sales? Xx

No the only sales i have done is through hairdressing selling the products to clients. I am applying anywhere at the moment just to get out of the house!

ah just wondered because hubby is recruiting at santander in bradford and it's really good money. Could you set up as a mobile hairdresser? x

Hi all. Im Rachel, Im 34 originally from Hornsea near Hull and now in Leeds. Live with OH and have 2 stepchildren. Expecting first baby in November :)
Nice to meet you all
Hi rachel, congratulations and welcome! :waves: Where in Leeds are you? Xx

Hiya everyone.

Im Laura from Barnsley/Rotherham. Can I join you???

X

:hi: :wave: Hi Laura, welcome :flower:

Hi Laura :hi:

Love your LOs name - Dylan would have been an Isobel had he been a girl :haha:

How are you getting on? Is Isobelle your first?

Hi everyone :hi: :hi: took Dylan to softplay today he is really loving it now, so much more interactive now he is on the move. He was all over the place lol! Hope everyones well? :)

Just thought i'd say hi!

Currently TTC #1 and looking to make new friends! currently living between Leeds and Ilkley! Anyone mind if i join you?

:hi: Welcome Gizzy :flower:

pinkandfluffy: Glad Dylan enjoyed soft play - I have still to take Chloe to one, we were going to during out week off but it had closed down! :dohh: I have hunted out another one though so next time we can take her.

hi! im from sheffield and 5 weeks pregnant! mega excited but havent got any friends in same situ, so may be asking lots of daft questions!

hi! im from sheffield and 5 weeks pregnant! mega excited but havent got any friends in same situ, so may be asking lots of daft questions!
hi and congratulations! Ask away, it's an exciting and nervewracking time x x

:hi: & Welcome :flower: Congratulations :hugs:

What lovely Yorkshire weather we have today ladies! Has anyone ever been to Shibden park before? I went at the weekend with my Sister and all nephews and nieces for a picnic, it was great. Weather turned out really nice and there was lots for the LO's to do. We took them on a mini train ride and 1's and under are free. 1.20 everyone else but Chloe loved it. Can;t wait for the weather to pick up so we can go again, so much more we didn't get to see and do!

i love shibden! It's not too far from me. There's also greenhead park in huddersfield, it's just been done up and is fab x

Hi all, could I please join too? My name's Hannah, i'm 26 and live in Huddersfield. I have a little boy, Harrison, who is 16 weeks old today :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->