• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~Yorkshire BnB'ers Chinwag~

Hello and welcome :wave: I have seen you around on b'n'b before =)

Ohhh wedding! Lovely. I bet you are so excited. Where are you getting married?

You little girls look lovely. When are you planning on TTC #3? xx

:hi: Thanks guys :)

We're getting married in our local church in Hemsworth, then a 'do at the local cricket club cos it's got a huge stage and we've booked a band :happydance:

We decided that, cos we've only got a set budget, we wanted more people and a less-posh reception rather than less people somewhere fancy.

OH has said that he wants a year of 'nothing' after the wedding - we've bought a house, had Lo and got new jobs within the last year so we need chance to rebuild our savings! lol.

I see you're in 2nd tri Aimee... how are you feeling?

Any plans for no2 kte?

:flower: xxx

No plans for no 2! Just going to wait a few years and see but i'm still not ready myself really. Quite happy as little miss can be a handful :haha:

I like the idea of more people at the wedding. Although don't feel obliged to meet and greet everyone if there are lots or you will never get chance to party yourselves!

Whats everyone been up to? This is my second week back from our Summer holiday which was in Rhyl. Was lovely weather, really nice break - taking a while to adjust back to reality! Went to Brighouse Gala on Sat, it was okay, it was nice but busiest I have ever seen it so was painful getting around with the pram - which Chloe didn't want to sit in so OH pushed it whilst I carried her :dohh:

:hi: Thanks guys :)

We're getting married in our local church in Hemsworth, then a 'do at the local cricket club cos it's got a huge stage and we've booked a band :happydance:

We decided that, cos we've only got a set budget, we wanted more people and a less-posh reception rather than less people somewhere fancy.

OH has said that he wants a year of 'nothing' after the wedding - we've bought a house, had Lo and got new jobs within the last year so we need chance to rebuild our savings! lol.

I see you're in 2nd tri Aimee... how are you feeling?

Any plans for no2 kte?

:flower: xxx

I am feeling ok thank you! Quite surprised I don't feel worse to be honest as i have been quite tired but managing at the moment =)

We're going to MIL's tomorrow and staying till Sunday. She lives in a lovely little village in Lancashire so hopefully the weather will be nice. We are going to Blackpool zoo on Friday so should be nice for Nathan now that he is old enough to realise what is happening.

How are all the Yorkshire ladies doing. Longtime no hear!

hi all ive not posted in her for a while but just noticed it popped up in user cp in subscribed threads lol hope all are well xxx

Aimee: Enjoy your weekend away. I was up in 'boro a few weeks back visiting my Sister and we took all the littlies to a Butterfly place. They had lizzards, koi, etc as well and meerkats and Chloe thought it was fantastic so I bet Nathan will love the Zoo. Is he into animals?

Hey Kelly :flower:

He loves animals, he doesn't really care about TV but just LOVES big barn farm :haha: So should be fun for him!

Hi Kelly :wave:

hi all!! its hot today isnt it?

just been at a wedding, and it certainly was not a place for buggies or babies. having a break before i go to the evening do. god help me.

:)

Hi everyone! What a fab weekend it's been! Lets hope Yorkshire stays like this for the summer... :D

apart from the day i go into labour! a nice cool rainy day will be fine then!...but we in Gods country today!!! :yipee::coolio:

Hiya! Can I join you? I'm Rachel, living in York with my hubby and 2 boys. Alex is 3 and a half and our new addition Adam is a week old!

It's been lovely today and having hubby off work at the moment to enjoy the sunshine is great :)

Hey mothercabbage and Rachel :flower: :hi:

Its been gorgeous hasn't it! Yeah, hot in some places, we went to a birthday party yesterday but thankfully there was a shaded area. Amazed me how all the 4yr olds were running around in fancy dress - by choice!

:wave: ladies, im up far too early but bump thought it was time to get up!:dohh: looks cooler around here today..:happydance: im very grateful...i have MW this morning (1015am) so best get a :coffee: and think about tidying up! :haha:

Hi everyone and welcome Rachel :wave: Congratulations on little Adam :cloud9:

Mothercabbage, i see your having a boy, are your other kids boys or girls? Have you got any names in mind yet? xx

:wave: its my 3rd!! 1st is :pink: (Chloe)and 2nd is :blue: (Connor) and 95% sure from 20 week scan says this bump is :blue: :yipee: and our chosen name for baby # 3 is Rhys Alexander..:awww:...do you have other LO's?? xx

:haha: Yes two boys and i'm thinking this is a boy too but who knows! Your kids have lovely names :)

how you feeling about the birth, how did the other 2 go?

:wave: its my 3rd!! 1st is :pink: (Chloe)and 2nd is :blue: (Connor) and 95% sure from 20 week scan says this bump is :blue: :yipee: and our chosen name for baby # 3 is Rhys Alexander..:awww:...do you have other LO's?? xx

Chloe . . .what a great girls name :winkwink: :haha:

(Nice boy's name choices too :thumbup:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back