You ALL give me strength!!! IVF this summer!!!

Hi all

Hope it's not to late to join you in your journeys:flower:

We have been trying for 3 years and last weekend finally had injection class and will start buserelin next week Monday. Am really excited but nervous about it but glad I am finally at this stage.

Hi bundlesofjoy! Ofcourse u can join us! When are u starting ure cycle? We are all at different stages. I'm waiting for my period and then will be starting shots. Going to order the drugs today!

Thanks highhopes I start my injections next week Monday and then need to call when AF starts which should be the 23rd.

Hi all!
sorry I have not been posting a lot recently just sooooo busy with work related things and planning my OHs 40th birthday for this coming weekend! Cant wait to finish work for Summer -it can't come soon enough!!! Hi Bundlesofjoy it is lovely to have you on board:hi:
Glad things are moving along nicely for all of you - I am still playing the waiting game - 2wks today till my teach session!! Don't you just feel like we are constantly wishing time away!!? I have been trying to not think about what is to come too much and just go with the flow....:coffee:
That's good Highhopes shouldn't be much longer for you then. Do you know what will happen if my AF comes a day before or same day as my teach session?? will that mean I will have to wait another month till I can get started? I hope not!:af: Well done Jack79 for completing all of your injections. I bet you feel so relieved now!!

Thinking of you all and sending positive thoughts - can't wait to hear some good news on here - I can feel it in my bones!!!! xxx
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Doctor stopped counting today when he found 30 follicles 16-20mm. So I will be triggering today with retrieval Wednesday morning! I know I'm going to suffer from ohss so I took a week off work starting tomorrow.

Just jumping on to say hi, welcome bundlesofjoy...and best of luck jack and brandy for EC.
I'm doing ok, still on my buserilin, :coffee: 3 more days then start stimming.
I can feel it in my bones too louise!! Roll on the BFPS ladies!!!

Doctor stopped counting today when he found 30 follicles 16-20mm. So I will be triggering today with retrieval Wednesday morning! I know I'm going to suffer from ohss so I took a week off work starting tomorrow.

:dust:

Just jumping on to say hi, welcome bundlesofjoy...and best of luck jack and brandy for EC.
I'm doing ok, still on my buserilin, :coffee: 3 more days then start stimming.
I can feel it in my bones too louise!! Roll on the BFPS ladies!!!

How did ER go today jack? Hope u r resting and being looked after. Brandy good luck for tmrw!

Bundles - my AF is due next week sometime but hard to say exactly as my cycle hasn't gone back to normal since my mc. I will be on the antagonist protocol - gonal F injections and then orgalutron, followed by ovitrelle as my trigger.

Louise - when do u break up for the summer? I'm counting the days now. 8 to go!!!

Greta how exciting! Hopefully I won't be too far behind u with stims. Ordered my drugs and had a quick teaching appointment today just to revise how to do injections since it has been 6 months since my first cycle. Just waiting for AF now!

Thanks guys :)

Thats me finished my drug regime! Thank goodness- i'm utterly shattered and fed-up of the whole ivf journey. The past few days i've felt sore and just ready for it all to be over... Hope Tues comes quick! :)

Hope ur all well xx

Hope it went well Jack! update us when you can :)

Thinking of you Brandy...let us know how you get on Hun.
And Jack how are you doing?
:hugs:

Thanks guys :)

Thats me finished my drug regime! Thank goodness- i'm utterly shattered and fed-up of the whole ivf journey. The past few days i've felt sore and just ready for it all to be over... Hope Tues comes quick! :)

Hope ur all well xx

Hope it went well Jack! update us when you can :)

Hi ladies

They managed to get 12 eggs yesterday which we were delighted to hear- they told us beforehand they expected 7 top so 12 was a bonus especially considering my low amh and low afc.

Just received a phone call to say 6 have normally fertilised (1 abnormally- think it is overmature or something). So, all going well, they want me to go in for a 5 day transfer on Sunday. The embryologist said they expect at least one good blastocyst from the 6 so fingers and toes crossed all goes well over the next few days!

The only thing I'm a bit disappointed about is that they said they don't call and give updates between now and sunday to say how my wee fertilised eggs are doing :( Its gonna be an anxious few days!

The EC itself was a little bit traumatic (I hate needles as you know) - I felt pain at the start of the procedure and remember shouting out that it was sore. They must have then given me more sedative as don't remember much else until i came out of the theatre! The best part by far was the tea and toast they gave me afterwards - it tasted amazing!!

When I came home yesterday I went to bed for a couple of hours and just rested for the rest of the day - was quite sore and tender and it hurt when I went to the loo...but I'm a lot better today.

Good luck for ur EC today Brandy. I hope I haven't put u off! Looking back it really was ok...I was just too nervous and I tend to act like a big baby when it comes to hospital ops and procedures! Xx
Xx

Welcome bundlesof joy!

Hope everyone else is doing ok today and thanks for all the good luck messages! :)

Bless you Jack, so good to hear from you. And that's such a good collection of little eggies!! :happydance:
Wishing you a speedy few days til Sunday. Keep busy but not too busy. Take care of you, lots of lovely healthy food and some distracting films and friendly company. Xxx

Hi ladies

They managed to get 12 eggs yesterday which we were delighted to hear- they told us beforehand they expected 7 top so 12 was a bonus especially considering my low amh and low afc.

Just received a phone call to say 6 have normally fertilised (1 abnormally- think it is overmature or something). So, all going well, they want me to go in for a 5 day transfer on Sunday. The embryologist said they expect at least one good blastocyte from the 6 so fingers and toes crossed all goes well over the next few days!

The only thing I'm a bit disappointed about is that they said they don't call and give updates between now and sunday to say how my wee fertilised eggs are doing :( Its gonna be an anxious few days!

The EC itself was a little bit traumatic (I hate needles as you know) - I felt pain at the start of the procedure and remember shouting out that it was sore. They must have then given me more sedative as don't remember much else until i came out of the theatre! The best part by far was the tea and toast they gave me afterwards - it tasted amazing!!

When I came home yesterday I went to bed for a couple of hours and just rested for the rest of the day - was quite sore and tender and it hurt when I went to the loo...but I'm a lot better today.

Good luck for ur EC today Brandy. I hope I haven't put u off! Looking back it really was ok...I was just too nervous and act like a big baby when it comes to hospital ops and procedures!

Xx

Glad to hear yours went well Jack! Dont worry you didn't put me off... Hospitals,needles,surgeries etc dont spook me. My doctor told me I would be completely out so I hope he is right because I could use the sleep haha!!

It's 2am here and my dogs woke me up to go potty so being the anxious person I am I couldnt go back to sleep yet because I am so excited :(

Thanks for the well wishes Greta! I cant wait to be done with this stage of the process and move on to the transfer. Congrats you're going to start stimming very soon and time will surely fly by!

Thanks ladies and all the best again Brandy - now try to get some sleep!!

I'm now thinking - one embryo or two?! Obviously might not even have two...but if we do I think I'd like to go for both being transferred. The embryologist has already tried to put us off tho...what do u all think??? Xx

Thanks ladies and all the best again Brandy - now try to get some sleep!!

I'm now thinking - one embryo or two?! Obviously might not even have two...but if we do I think I'd like to go for both being transferred. The embryologist has already tried to put us off tho...what do u all think??? Xx

That's a really tough decision... That's like they say putting all your eggs in one basket. But it does increase your odds of having a successful round.

Jack that is a fab number of eggs collected! So pleased for u!!! I know what u mean about the EC being painful - I woke up in the middle of it coz the pain was so bad! They knocked me out again but it scared the cr*p out of me!!! I'm a total baby about needles etc too! Hated having the cannula put in my hand!

Brandy - how did yours go? Hope u r resting!

Greta - good luck with stims, u must be close to starting now!

My drugs have arrived yay! Still witing for AF. Due mid week next week.

Thanks highhopes :) So glad EC is over! Is the transfer ok in comparison? There was a girl opposite me on the ward who was having sedation for her transfer - the nurse said you only need that if you are really anxious?! That's great that you've got ur drugs - not long now till u get started!

Hope all went well yesterday Brandy and you're managing to relax now.

How are you doing Greta, Louise, bundlesofjoy?
xx

Hi Girls,

Yesterday went well but I am in alot of pain. They got 31 eggs... I am waiting for a fertilisation report now. They said it wouldnt be till this afternoon but I am hoping that there was alot of mature healthy eggs in there that fertilised.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->