You ALL give me strength!!! IVF this summer!!!

Hi ladies

I've been away this weekend and had limited reception on my mobile.... Been waiting to get back so I could come on and offer some support.

Greta I'm so glad you're starting to respond to the stims. I can totally relate to how you have been feeling. I felt so low when I got the news about my low amh. I'm sure in a few days time you'll have more follicles and by the time EC comes round there's bound to be enough good eggs to be fertilised. I've got everything crossed for you hun.

Highhopes it must be so hard starting on the ivf journey after your loss. I can only imagine how tough it must be. Make sure you look after yourself over the next few weeks - you'll have plenty of time now that you're on your summer hols :) I know a few people who have lost babies and then went on to have beautiful children. It happens and it will happen to you I'm sure. Allow yourself to just go with the ups and downs, crying is a really good way to clear out all the old emotions before you move forward on this new journey.

Brandy - I can't believe you have found out so soon that you're pregnant!! Congratulations!! I have to wait until Sunday before I test. I'm tempted to test sooner but think I'll try to wait it out. I heard that the hsg trigger can also give you a false positive? I guess it's not the same with the one you had in the states? Good luck for the official test! Imagine you were carrying triplets!!!

Hope everyone else is doing fine xxx

Hi ladies

I've been away this weekend and had limited reception on my mobile.... Been waiting to get back so I could come on and offer some support.

Greta I'm so glad you're starting to respond to the stims. I can totally relate to how you have been feeling. I felt so low when I got the news about my low amh. I'm sure in a few days time you'll have more follicles and by the time EC comes round there's bound to be enough good eggs to be fertilised. I've got everything crossed for you hun.

Highhopes it must be so hard starting on the ivf journey after your loss. I can only imagine how tough it must be. Make sure you look after yourself over the next few weeks - you'll have plenty of time now that you're on your summer hols :) I know a few people who have lost babies and then went on to have beautiful children. It happens and it will happen to you I'm sure. Allow yourself to just go with the ups and downs, crying is a really good way to clear out all the old emotions before you move forward on this new journey.

Brandy - I can't believe you have found out so soon that you're pregnant!! Congratulations!! I have to wait until Sunday before I test. I'm tempted to test sooner but think I'll try to wait it out. I heard that the hsg trigger can also give you a false positive? I guess it's not the same with the one you had in the states? Good luck for the official test! Imagine you were carrying triplets!!!

Hope everyone else is doing fine xxx

I tested everyday since trigger shot to see when it went negative... The trigger was out my system 5dp ER. So any line after that is a positive. Plus I'm testing daily and the lines are darker and darker ;-)

Wow!!!! Good thinking about testing everyday!! :) Have u had any other symptoms? Ive had a few twinges/ dull back and stomach aches/ headaches but dont want to read into these signs too much as think it could be the progesterone support thats causing them x

Wow!!!! Good thinking about testing everyday!! :) Have u had any other symptoms? Ive had a few twinges/ dull back and stomach aches/ headaches but dont want to read into these signs too much as think it could be the progesterone support thats causing them x

I haven't had any symptoms until today. Not sure it's symptom or but my lower abdomen feels like it's tight or hard it's weird.

I've been dreaming about school this morning. I've been on hols for 3 weeks and its still on my mind!!! :/

Thanks jack! All done for day 2 of stims. Can't believe ure journey is nearly over - bet u can't wait to test on Sunday. Having said that, I was really scared about doing the test last time incase it was negative so was more than happy to wait till the day they said I could test. I hate POAS since I've never ever had a natural bfp, it is linked to such disappointment for me!

It's day 1 of my summer hols but I'm having to go into my new school today for a meeting with the head. How annoying!

Brandy have u got ure 6 week scan booked yet?

Hey Ladies - I'm going to be starting IVF next month. I was wondering if you're still taking new bees in this thread?

Of course MishC- welcome! :)

Have u been through IVF before? X

TooExcited- just saw that ur signature has changed. So sorry it wasnt good news. Hope ur ok. xx

Thanks jack! All done for day 2 of stims. Can't believe ure journey is nearly over - bet u can't wait to test on Sunday. Having said that, I was really scared about doing the test last time incase it was negative so was more than happy to wait till the day they said I could test. I hate POAS since I've never ever had a natural bfp, it is linked to such disappointment for me!

It's day 1 of my summer hols but I'm having to go into my new school today for a meeting with the head. How annoying!

Brandy have u got ure 6 week scan booked yet?

Yes it's 8/16! So excited

I can't believe we have our first bfp in the group! U must be ecstatic!

Of course MishC- welcome! :)

Have u been through IVF before? X
Hey thanks

No I've not had IVF before i'm starting on my next cycle next month. Exciting times.

Third shot done and my thigh is bleeding a bit today. Got my scan booked in for this Thursday to check on follicle growth.

How long did it take for u to start feeling side effects from the stims? I can't remember how long it took me last time!

I think it was day 3/4 before I felt anything highhopes. At first it was just headaches I got.

I'm feeling quite low just now. Late last night I had cramps and a little bit of spotting. All night I've been waking up with the cramps still there but no more blood yet ...I'm really worried my period is about to start :( although I'm praying its implantation bleeding...

Plenty of people get spotting and are still pregnant. It could well be implantation bleeding. And cramps are normal too. Try not to stress out too much xx

I hope its nothing but cant help fearing the worst.

Supposed to be catching up with some friends later but now dont feel like it. Also thinking might be best to put my feet up and rest?

Do u have a scan today greta? Hope it goes well - thinking of u xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"