You ALL give me strength!!! IVF this summer!!!

I woke my DH up at half five coz I was getting ready and freaked out. Eventually managed to get back to sleep at around 7. Feel much better now.

Yeah they are going to scan me again on Monday. Think I'm freaking myself out because I know so much more this time round and know what is ahead of me.

Hopefully a happy, healthy pregnancy and a beautiful little baby is what is round the corner highhopes ;) I understand that it must be really hard for u after ur loss but try to think positively. The fact u fell pregnant the last time with ivf is a great predictor that it will work this time too :)

Thanks jack. Having a majorly wobbly day! I think ivf was easier during term time coz I didnt have time to wallow and just had to get on with teaching! Going to go out and indulge in some retail therapy I think.

Any more symptoms for u apart from night sweats? Can't believe your TWW is over tmrw! That time seems to have flown by now!

Testing tomorrow Brandy. I'm starting to feel very nervous!!

The past 2 weeks have felt like an eternity to me highhopes!! Time definitely goes slowly when you don't have work to occupy your time! Hope you enjoyed your retail therapy x

Well tested again and its negative :( I guess it must have been a chemical pregnancy. I'm considering driving in the rain to a supermarket and buying another test but know Im clutching at straws :( :(

My clinic told me to test again in a few days if it is negative first time.

I might get dressed and go buy another but by now my pee will be diluted! Do you think its ok to test again today? Feeling pretty gutted as really had my hopes pinned on getting a bfp today... x

I tested 3 times on the same day last time. I guess u cud wait till tomorrow if u want?

I'm so sorry it isn't a bfp at the moment. Especially after your earlier tests xx

Tested again ladies and another negative...feeling emotionally exhausted right now and completely fed-up. This really is the worst feeling - I don't know how people manage to go through multiple IVF cycles. It's so draining. Anyway, I'm sure I'll feel better in a few days. Part of me is already thinking about the FET but I know I should really give myself time to come to terms with this failed cycle before I think ahead! Haven't called the hospital yet as feel too upset and will probably burst into tears so will leave that until tomo. xxx

Jack I am so so sorry. Gutted for u :( take as much time as u need to recover and deal with it xx

Thanks ladies - ur support means a lot to me xx

Jack so sorry to hear your news..... Big hugs & take care:hugs2::hugs2:

Feel so bad for my DH as he is gutted too :(

I think with all the BFN's that we got over all these years I took it harder because I could see how dissapointed my DH was :( :cry:

I do wish you the very best. Having the next plan of attack is what always kept me going.

Hi ladies
Sorry to hear your news Jack. I hope you start to feel brighter soon, and look forward to your next attempt. :hugs:
I've been hurting quite badly today and these last few days because our cycle was cancelled due to poor response.:cry:
I am so gutted. :nope:
Going to take some time to heal and recover. Thanks for all your support xx

Feel so bad for my DH as he is gutted too :(

I think with all the BFN's that we got over all these years I took it harder because I could see how dissapointed my DH was :( :cry:

I do wish you the very best. Having the next plan of attack is what always kept me going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->