You ALL give me strength!!! IVF this summer!!!

Lovely news highhopes, well done hun, one hurdle down. :hugs:

Jack been thinking of you and wondering how you're doing. I'm the same, one day I'm fine, next I'm having a right wobble and crying again. it just takes time I guess and a holiday sounds like the perfect way to get a different perspective.
I got my AF on Sunday and it has actually lifted some of the gloomy feeling I had when they first cancelled on us. Its still tough but hopefully this autumn we will both get there :hugs:
Take care x

That's great highhopes :) what a relief! Fingers crossed all goes well over the next few days. Keep thinking positively.

Greta in Scotland every health board has different rules. Some allow u to go private and keep ur nhs cycle, whereas with others u lose ur nhs cycle.

I've had an emotional rollercoaster week - one day I'm absolutely fine the next I'm an emotional wreck. I reckon my hormones r all over the place - I feel like I have PMT multiplied by 100 :( Still haven't had a withdrawal bleed. Hope things start to settle down soon - really didn't think I'd feel this bad a week after. Sorry to sound all doom and gloom ladies! Off on holiday tomo - hopefully a rest and some sun will sort me out :) xx

Woohoo highhopes!! Sooooooo happy for you! You are entitled to be emotional after your journey and all the stress along the way!! Whats the next part ? Do they call you again? Jack79 have a lovely relaxing holiday!! Hope you come back all refreshed and with a clear head xx

Great idea to get away jack. Hope u have a fab holiday.

The next step for me is another phone call on Thursday morning. My embies are in an incubator till then and they won't disturb them tmrw. Hopefully they will keep growing and multiplying and on Thursday they will let me know whether they will do the ET on Thursday (3day) or leave it till Friday (5day).

Hoping and praying I have at least one good embie left! Xx

Greta I'm so glad u r feeling a bit more positive. Try to look to the future hon, take care of yourself and prepare for the next cycle. Relax and enjoy the next few months as much as u can xx

Hi ladies sorry to crash ur thread. Greta n jacks completely with u ladies. Sending hugs xxx

Thanks Silversurfer and you're not crashing the thread, you are very welcome hunny :hugs: How are things going for you?

All the best of luck for today highhopes x

Hi ladies sorry to crash ur thread. Greta n jacks completely with u ladies. Sending hugs xxx

Thanks greta! All 3 embies have survived. One is top quality, one is one grade below that and the third has some fragmentation. Going for transfer today!!!

Good luck highhopes!! Hope it goes brilliantly for you!! Progress report asap please.xx

Thanks ladies! I'm pupo! Had two embryos transferred. One was an 8 cell this morning but by the time of transfer it was 12 cell! And the second was a 7 cell. We have left our third embie in the incubator till day 5 to see if it will be good enough for freezing. X

:happydance:
That's amazing news. Take care and I'll look forward to hearing more xxx

Thanks ladies! I'm pupo! Had two embryos transferred. One was an 8 cell this morning but by the time of transfer it was 12 cell! And the second was a 7 cell. We have left our third embie in the incubator till day 5 to see if it will be good enough for freezing. X

Thanks! Will be testing on aug 21st. Any more thoughts on going private? X

I'll keep everything crossed for you love. :thumbup:
I think I'm going to have a consultation. I don't want to lose my 2nd cycle but I am worried about another long drawn out wait....I don't think I can mentally handle it.

Thanks! Will be testing on aug 21st. Any more thoughts on going private? X

Congratulations highhopes!! That is fantastic news. So happy for you. Cant wait to hear more news from you over the coming days and weeks xx

Greta - u shud do whatever u need to in order to move forward. I would have the consultation if it was me.

Thanks Louise! Any sign of AF yet?

Hello from sunny spain ladies! :)

Congrats on being pupo highhopes! Really happy for u! Hope the transfer was ok? Good luck with the first few days of the 2ww! xx

Transfer was fine just got light cramps now. Also seem to be feeling very hot and I look about 4 months pregnant coz I'm so bloated! Did u get bloated?

Hope u r having a wonderful time in Spain. I'm not going to be able to get away at all. DH is wrapping me in cotton wool until aug 21st!

Yes I was bloated and tender for a few days. Put ur feet up and rest as much as possible. Exciting times :)

My boobs have been really big and sore for the
past few days! Think AF must be due... don't know whats going on with my body just now! X

Hi ladies! I am CD27 today so wa expecting AF any time between CD28 - CD34. I have just been to the bathroom to do the necessary and when I wiped (sorry TMI!!) I am sure that I saw some brown which would indicate that AF is on her merry way! Just wondered whether it makes a difference ringing on a Saturday if I wake up in the morning bleeding?? Does it matter with regard to when they would do a baseline scan and I would start treatment?? Sods law we have been doing nothing the last 2 weeks and my DH was going away overnight tomorrow PM to his parents in Norfolk. What should I expect if I ring tomorrow?Or if I only start bleeding later in the day tomorrow what do I do then? Sorry ladies questions questions!! I know I can only wait and see what happens tonight and in the morning as AF has fooled with me before!!
Hope everyone is well. xx

Ok so just been to the bathroom again and there is no sign of AF hmmmmm..... I was sure I had AF spotting... I will have to wait and see what the morning brings!

Jack has it been a week since ure bfn yet? My clinic said if its a bfn but I don't get my period one week later i should test again. Worth a try?

I got my period on a Friday but my first full bleed day was saturday. My clinic said I had to phone to register for treatment on day 2 of full bleed but this day fell on a Sunday and that phone line was closed so I had to phone on the Monday. It made no difference at all to which days they called me in for scans because I started my treatment at the right time, it was just the registering bit that was a day late.

Have u got all the drugs etc? Which cd are u supposed to start treatment? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->