• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

You ALL give me strength!!! IVF this summer!!!

The TWW is awful! I found it to be the worst bit out of the whole cycle! I've requested to continue with progesterone injections rather than switching to gel. They hurt but I'm paranoid about why I had the mc last time and wonder whether switching to the gel is less effective than the shots. I know I'm being crazy coz the shots cost so much £ but I would rather give it a go than have another mc and be wondering.

What's the difference in cost between the gel and injections? I'm on the pessaries this time - a bit less messy than the crinone gel. Think injections prob r best tho xx

How are you feeling highhopes?

Hope alls going well with u greta xx

Been feeling exhausted! Falling asleep around 9pm every night. Also going through bouts of nausea and severe hunger pangs!

Hope your embie is doing well!

I bought the progesterone injections in the end -cost £130 for 20 days worth. Xx

Nausea and hunger are good signs :)

I'm driving myself crazy googling 2WW symptoms everyday! Think I might test early. The waiting is driving me mad!

I tested one day early lol what symptoms have u had so far? Not long to go for u - 5 days! Xx

I've had lots of 'symptoms'! Dull lower back/ abdominal pain (thought my period was coming), night sweats, twinges and a couple of sharp pains down below, had a terrible sleep last night (is that even a symptom!?)...tomo i will be 10pt....i know some clinics get people to test on this day...on the one hand I want to test but on the other I want to stay PUPO!

Ooo I had night sweats and twinges too. I also had blue veins appear on my chest. Sounds promising. FC xxx

All day I've been saying I'm going to test tomo morning but now I'm feeling so scared again and I'm thinking I won't bother. I'm slightly freaked by how scared I am to test. :( Tomo would be a good morning as I'm not teaching until later in the day and could have a bit of time to deal with a neg result if that's what's in store. Don't know what to do... ?! x

I know what u mean, I was petrified about testing! Only did it a day early coz I had a tiny bit of spotting.hopefully u will be able to decide when u wake up! X

Omg its a BFP!!!!!!! It came up really quick and is really dark!!!!! Trying to stay calm but can't believe it!!!!! :)

My bfp! :)

Attachments

• IMG1213.jpg
    IMG1213.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 1
Did u upload a pic?

I've had to call in sick this morning had a very rough night and even the toothpaste made me retch!

Something up with my phone....pic has finally uploaded.

Hope u feel better soon. I know it sounds crazy but I hope I feel sick soon! X

Great pic! I know what u mean...it's horrible being sick and I have been in tears this morning but its quite reassuring too! X

I'm DYING to tell people but haven't yet! My DH says to stay calm as it's early days. I know he's right and I shouldn't get too ahead of myself just yet. Quite a lot of people know that we've been through IVF and some friends at work have already been asking 'if i know yet'! So hard to know what to do. I guess I will tell some people...but def not until my OTD.... Have you told anyone? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->