You didn't just say that!!!

I'm not sure if this is a personal dig or her way of coping with it? either way :dohh:

I was told by a nurse to "stand on my head" during a blood test. If only it was that easy!!!

didnt want 2 r n r. i am so sorry that all you lovely ladies have had to deal with these horrid comments, luckily i have not really had these sorts of experiences apart from my own mother who told me to go have 1 nite stands til i fall pregnant Yeh thanks mum 4 the support there.

i too have had enuf of the pregnancies surrounding my i have had 16 friends + family had babies since may + it can get v frustratin + sometimes i jst want 2 run + cry. so u r nt alone bt we will all get our children 1 way or another it jst gona take time.

:dust: to all

xx

One of my good friends that knows somewhat what were going through text me last night with "so sorry I havent gotten those baby clothes sent to you I have just been so busy" I replied with "Baby clothes? UMMM I don't have one of those remember?" She had sent the text to the wrong person but I had just gotten back from the RE and found out that our round of femera hadnt done a single thing. Then today she posted on facebook "why can't I have a daughter that wants to wear bows and headbands!?" I replied with "Why can't I have a daughter? guess we don't always get what we want. Just be thankful for what you have." I think I am pissing her off but I really don't care
btw her daughter is 1.5 and was an accident.

I have ignored completely my MIL for 2 months now, not answering her phone calls not going to family reunions because of her constants "are you pregnant yet?" and she still wonders why am I being ignoring her ughhhhh

Seriously! People are ridiculous. My husband and I are ttc #1 (since August 2010) and the next person who tells me to "relax and just not think about it" or "it will happen when the time is right" has another thing coming. This is my first ever post (though I will admit I have been somewhat of a "lurker") for a year now, and it is hard to register and come straight to the long-term forum, but that's okay. If one more person on my facebook "accidentally" gets knowcked up or ends up pregnant after trying for a month, I'm deleting it! Best of luck to all of you!

ahh yes facebook..........where you are surrounded by baby pics, those annoying baby tickers...My baby is such and such old and blah blah blah....

My family doesn't ask how we are doing...they are just waiting patiently for us to announce.....but then again I am 40 so.....

Love the "congrats.....now go fuck yourself...":rofl:

Seriously! People are ridiculous. My husband and I are ttc #1 (since August 2010) and the next person who tells me to "relax and just not think about it" or "it will happen when the time is right" has another thing coming. This is my first ever post (though I will admit I have been somewhat of a "lurker") for a year now, and it is hard to register and come straight to the long-term forum, but that's okay. If one more person on my facebook "accidentally" gets knowcked up or ends up pregnant after trying for a month, I'm deleting it! Best of luck to all of you!

Oh I quite agree!! That's really the one I get from people who know :growlmad:

:wave: you have been trying same amount as me, it sucks eh? I've done the same with fb - I have just hidden them all

When we got three years my MIL took hubby to a side and said to him in a loud, carrying whisper (You may want to think about divorcing her as she can't give you the family you deserve."

He walked over to me, turned my head gently to look at him, took my hand and said "Come on Princess, we are going home to have a romantic dinner and f*ck like bunnies just because we can."

Neither of us have spoken to her since. Lol.

When we got three years my MIL took hubby to a side and said to him in a loud, carrying whisper (You may want to think about divorcing her as she can't give you the family you deserve."

Wow.............I..........just don't know what to say to that! It's outrageous.

Kudos to your husband though. :thumbup: Sounds like a stand up kind of guy.

Wow what a thing to say, agreed you have a lovely husband!!

Thanks ladies.

Yea he's great most of the time. Lol. Don't want to say all of the time though, don't want him to get too big a head and there is always room for improvement. Lol.

My GP told me to go and get drunk - it'd worked for all 4 of his kids - wtf????

I told someone about loss number five and the comment back was: Maybe it was just meant to be.

Sadly, I get that one a lot!
:growlmad:

Hi Ladies

Thought i'd join in the rant...

Work colleague - 'It'll happen when it happens....RELAX..' (ARRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!)

Mother in Law - 'Well, sometimes these things aren't meant to be...' (Erm, yep. Tell my womb that Lady!!)

And, the icing on the cake....

'Friend' - 'I know todays the due date for the baby you lost, i'm so sorry honey.... BTW, I'm Pregnant...'

Dear God. Can we actually slap these people? Or would someone just tell us all how to do that right too??!!

Rant over.

xxxx

He walked over to me, turned my head gently to look at him, took my hand and said "Come on Princess, we are going home to have a romantic dinner and f*ck like bunnies just because we can."

OH DEAR LORD! I would have punched her in the face! I guess im lucky. my MIL and SIL both have factor 5 and my MIL also has endometriosis. so they both understand the struggle. my family on the other hand is a different story.

WOW :shock: and I thought my MIL was bad!! We haven't spoken to her for just over two years, due to her err sharp tongue and strong opinions shall we say. Good on your husband for reacting the way he did. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->