You learn something new every day....

A

AppleBlossom

What have you learnt today?

I learnt that the less periods you have, the less at risk you are from breast/gynecological cancers.

I also learnt that the Craig Gazey (Graham in Corrie) is 29!

I have learnt that no matter how many times I watch my sisters keeper il stil sob just as much lol

i have learnt that no matter how much you think you picked up all the coco pops you will stand on a few at 3am and s*it yourself

I have learnt that my partner is still deluded and thinks his ex will suddenly start being reasonable even though solicitors have been involved for the past 2 years and she told his mum that she was going to take him to the cleaners :dohh:

I learnt today that pharmacology actually can be fun :thumbup:

I have learnt today that a lie in = a sore back!

I learnt that I don't need to build a boat :rofl:

And I learnt about the endocrine system at uni today :)
xx

Well ive now learnt .... ^^^all of the above^^^ today :haha:

I've learnt that putting a picture of your baby eating pasta on Facebook can cause a serious amount of shit to hit the fan! :dohh:

I've learned that I can spend 2 hours in lectures and still learn nothing apart from that I'm really glad I'm glad that I won't have any more science lectures next year :lol:

I learnt that the best way to defrost a freezer and the the same thing about Graeme from Corrie :shock: I thought he was about 20!

I have learnt that people annoy me very much !!

I've learnt that no matter how yummy the desert in the fridge looks....you will feel sick after eating 3 bits of it :rofl: xxx

I learnt that there is hardly any research on the positive and negative effects of using castor oil for inducing labour.

Yesterday I learnt that I know more about animal embryonic development than a doula but was too polite to correct her especially as she meant well and her point was still valid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->