You learn something new every day....

i have learned that if someone types/mentions something i dont know anything about i have to google it and read everything about it ............. decomposition of copper carbonate :D

:rofl: it's terrible!

i learnt that booking lo a 10 am haircut was a good idea in theory... hahah

I learnt that actually my child who normally sleeps 14 hours a night, WILL stay up until midnight and still get up at 8am.

I also learnt that OH forgot to put the bin out, and putting it out at 8am in a nightie, pair of jeans and scruffy old Vans is not the best look.

Also I remembered that orange juice gives me heartburn in the mornings.

I've just learnt that whilst he might wish to Byron doesn't like Thai sweet chili crisps...

i learnt there really was a guy called dawson in dawsons creek. (i never watched it!)

i learnt there really was a guy called dawson in dawsons creek. (i never watched it!)

WHAT!! You never watched Dawsons Creek?? What on earth were you doing on a saturday morning :rofl:

Omg YES!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

I learnt that freaking out at a male friend & then explaining that its all down to PMS (said whilst blubbing) is generally guaranteed to make them run a mile!

i learnt all of the above :rofl: and that no matter how much i write on the decomposition of copper carbonate, i WILL NOT get it ;)

I've just learnt that I have a burning desire to further discuss the decomposition of copper carbonate! :rofl:

it's so fun :happydance:

CuCo3 & Co2 :cloud9:

:dohh:
CuCO3 won't react with CO2, are these the products of a reaction? Now I'm confused!

copper carbonate decomposes to make copper oxide & carbon dioxide ;)

:lol: i HATE it with a passion x

I learnt that Muslims believe in Adam and Eve, I seriously did not know that! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->