You lucky UKers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom

Mommy
Reaction score
I'm stalking your gifts threads and am in awe at places like Argos and Hamleys! We don't have anything like it here. I'm so jealous!

Christmas shopping must be so fun for you!

Where do u go shopping for your christmas gifts? i love hamleys, 5 floors of toys! hardly ever go, but i love it there! we are quite lucky with the supermarkets selling everything, do u have that too? x

oooooooo my mum lives in Florida and I know where I would rather shop :)
Nice shops over here but most of them way over priced - compared to prices in USA, not sure if Canada is the same?

i too would rather shop in Florida :blush: i think you get fed up of the shops where you live and want something different!

Ooooh I would have thought you would of had places like that too! Id like to be an American when it comes to Christmas, they have way way more than the UK do! But I do love shopping. Hamleys, Argos, Harrods too!

I would love to live in America coming up to christmas, it always seem alot better over there (well in the films it does lol)

Ohhhh how I would love to go shopping in new york for christmas :) xx

I've been to Florida twice in November and found it really weird cos we were in surf shops buying bikinis and flip flops! Tbh the only shops to buy decent toys was fao shwarz and walmart. Apart from the parks ofcourse there stuff was amazing I wanted to buy everything!

Id love to go to new York christmas shopping tho!

Our shops are nothing compared to America :( I would give anything to go Christmas shopping in New York or Chicago :)

I went to New York the week before Christmas 3 years ago & went back after the new year & hated it. It was soooooooo busy and New York was so cold, buy all the heaters where on in the shops so you had to take off your 1087589 layers off in every new shop you went in :rofl: I'm going in April to give it another chance as I hated it the first time!

Love Florida shopping though!

We don't have that much here :(
Besides Harley seems to favor uk cartoons more then american ones, which makes it impossible to get her things that are from the show, plus we don't have a huge selection of toy stores. At least not where I live.

Canada shopping sucks, really there's Toys R Us, Wal Mart, Zellers to buy toys at.. Sears has a very small toys section.. Scholars Choice has toys.. but aside from that you have to go online really. Disney store doesn't even have many toys anymore. I can't think of anywhere else to buy toys and that. The malls are full of clothing shops lol

Online is getting better but you guys still have wayyy better stuff in the way of educational toys and wooden toys IMO.

In Canada we only have Toys r us. I too would love to shop in New York for Christmas!! My friend is going in 2 weeks and I'm so jealous.

Buffalo is only about 1.5 hours away from me so we go quite often but I neeever have enough money for all the stuff I want to buy there lol.

The only places we have round here are argos, smyths and supermarkets. I LOVE smyths though... I think I might even prefer it to toys r us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"