You really want twins?

mom2pne

Reaction score
You can have mine! j/k But they are lots of work. Mine bite, kick and just plain be mean to one another. Like today at playgroup Peyton had a toy and Eli wanted it so E was pulling on the toy to get it away from P. Well when that didn't work E started hitting P. I then took the toy and gave it to Peyton and Eli had to take a time out. Then he was much better after that.

They also plan things together. Like 1 will distract and the other goes for the thing they want. I'm always running after 1 and then telling the other NO.

Twins do look so cute when dressed the same and people dote on them, but there is so much more to raising twins! You know when you have 1 baby to feed in the middle of the night imagine having 2 to feed, 2 to change 2 to burp all at the same time. Its very hard and you get less sleep than if there would have been only 1.

I was lucky my ID girls have never fought.. they have always been the best of friends without arguing. My 13 month b/g twins though have fought since birth, lol. They bully one another. They seem to be getting more tolerant of one another lately, but they still like to give each other a run for their money.

Of course raising twins is harder than raising one child, especially as newborns. But it is so, so rewarding, and I wouldn't change it for the world.

Haha that was a pretty funny story :p I dunno what i would do if i had twins its just to crazy for me i think lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->