Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Hi everyone, it has been awhile and I've been struggling. I'm due for my period this week. I know that it will probably come. Supposedly according to my ovulation monitor I ovulated. It was first time I have EVER gotten a reading. Sadly hubby wasn't here and on a business trip instead.

I just wish this journey was a little easier.

I am sorry he was out of town during O time. But don't get too down. At least you finally got a positive OPK!! That is good! I get positive OPK's all the time. Usually randomly throughout my cycle. I don't think I actually release an egg though. Gotta love crazy PCOS hormones...not.

AF showed for me today :(

Thanks ladies! I took another test this morning and the line is a lot darker. I can't believe this has actually happened. The doctor told me that I couldn't have kids naturally so this is a true miracle. I had my pastors pray over me and I conceived a couple days later. God is a loving God.

Matthew 7:7
"ask and it Will be given to you. Seek and you will find. Knock and the door will be opened to you."

Good luck. Praying for all of you!

Hi i just joined today and was reading your posts. i was recently diagnosed with pcos after curiosity of why i wasnt getting pregnant. (im 19) i just started metformin about a week ago, i really hope it helps. i have had all the symptoms of pcos including being overweight. how do you track your cycle days? is cd1 the day when you start your period? im really hoping to have some luck on metformin... i know i have always wanted to have kids, and its been really fustrating me with all these problems... i just need to talk to people who understand how i feel, i see more and more people around me each day getting pregnant and having their beautiful babies and im just wondering will mine ever come?

Hi everyone, it has been awhile and I've been struggling. I'm due for my period this week. I know that it will probably come. Supposedly according to my ovulation monitor I ovulated. It was first time I have EVER gotten a reading. Sadly hubby wasn't here and on a business trip instead.

I just wish this journey was a little easier.

I am sorry he was out of town during O time. But don't get too down. At least you finally got a positive OPK!! That is good! I get positive OPK's all the time. Usually randomly throughout my cycle. I don't think I actually release an egg though. Gotta love crazy PCOS hormones...not.

AF showed for me today :(

I'm sorry about you getting your AF. I know how frustrating that is especially when you want nothing more than that BFP. Mine hasn't shown up today but I am just waiting for it to randomly show up. I know it's supposed to come this week. A part of me wishes it wouldn't and instead I would have to take a pregnancy test and find that I am pregnant. However, I get the feeling that I will not be pregnant.

All we can do is keep on trying. I have faith we can do it!

I know what you mean about AF randomly showing up. I thought I had a perfect 14 day LP, but then some cycles were all crazy, and I would get more then one positive OPK throughout my cycle. Ugh. This last cycle was only 25 days for me! The one before that was 35 days. Ugh.

Well I hope AF stays away for you. And that you get to test. Good luck!

Hi i just joined today and was reading your posts. i was recently diagnosed with pcos after curiosity of why i wasnt getting pregnant. (im 19) i just started metformin about a week ago, i really hope it helps. i have had all the symptoms of pcos including being overweight. how do you track your cycle days? is cd1 the day when you start your period? im really hoping to have some luck on metformin... i know i have always wanted to have kids, and its been really fustrating me with all these problems... i just need to talk to people who understand how i feel, i see more and more people around me each day getting pregnant and having their beautiful babies and im just wondering will mine ever come?

Hi and welcome :flower:

im pretty sure CD1 is the first day of your period...but i have no idea how to really track anything other than that! if youre looking to track other things, like ovulation etc, then using opks and temping can help identify whether any fertility meds are working for you. but im pretty sure if you see a FS whilst taking them, they will be able to tell you whether they are working through taking blood tests regularly.

youll find lots of people here who understand how you feel, and what youre going through, me being one of them :) i hope you stick around with us all, because its really helpful to have someone to talk to about it all. i know its helped me loads. metformin has pretty good success rates of helping with ovulation, and im sure you will be able to start seeing the improvements soon! we'll all have babies in our arms soon enough :)

also, should i start keeping a track of how many bfps we've had so far? might be quite nice to see? and keep track of the members in here...an idea?:shrug:

So I went in for a blood draw and ultrasound on Monday. OB didn't see anything on the ultrasound and said that its too early. She believes I'm about 4 or 5 weeks. I'm going in on thursday for another blood test to see if my beta has gone up. I'm pretty sure it has because the pregnancy tests get darker each day!!!
I hope this baby stays in my belly. I'm so nervous about misscarrying.

How is everyone doing? I want updates!

I also wanted to mention that there is a website specifically for women with PCOS.

Soulcysters.net

I'm so glad I found this thread! I was diagnosed with PCOSat the end of February, I hadn't ovulated after a mc in January so my doctor did bloodwork and an ultrasound. I took Prometrium to induce a period and now I'm on my last day of Clomid. I'm so scared that it won't work for me... I'm still struggling with my mc and then finding out about PCOS.

So I went in for a blood draw and ultrasound on Monday. OB didn't see anything on the ultrasound and said that its too early. She believes I'm about 4 or 5 weeks. I'm going in on thursday for another blood test to see if my beta has gone up. I'm pretty sure it has because the pregnancy tests get darker each day!!!
I hope this baby stays in my belly. I'm so nervous about misscarrying.

How is everyone doing? I want updates!

thats a truly crazy story! what a blessing for you! God does work miracles. :)

Congratulations Montana :)

I'm 5dpo, so we'll see if 9th time is the charm! lol!

Well, we finally got DH's blood results and SA results. So the infertility coordinator can submit our referral to the clinic! They have to make a decision in 4 business days. So hopefully I will be able to make an appointment next week!

Also, I am on CD5....so nothing exciting for this cycle yet!

I'm so glad I found this thread! I was diagnosed with PCOSat the end of February, I hadn't ovulated after a mc in January so my doctor did bloodwork and an ultrasound. I took Prometrium to induce a period and now I'm on my last day of Clomid. I'm so scared that it won't work for me... I'm still struggling with my mc and then finding out about PCOS.

I had a miscarriage almost two years ago and found out I had PCOS a year later. I know it can be difficult emotionally. A miscarriage is someone you will never simply forget. You just have to find a way to manage the hurt. And keep reminding yourself that all this hard work produces something miraculous.

I had a miscarriage almost two years ago and found out I had PCOS a year later. I know it can be difficult emotionally. A miscarriage is someone you will never simply forget. You just have to find a way to manage the hurt. And keep reminding yourself that all this hard work produces something miraculous.

Thank you so much for this and I'm so sorry for your loss. Some days I can manage the hurt and sometimes it's overwhelming. I'm definitely trying to remind myself of my miracle, it's just hard to keep sight of it sometimes. I'm just so worried that Clomid won't work this time...

Congratulations on your BFP! I hope you have a healthy and happy 9 months!

Hi everyone - I just saw on DH's blood results that he has low testosterone. He only has a level of 211. And the normal should be 300-800. I am pretty upset.....

Hi everyone - I just saw on DH's blood results that he has low testosterone. He only has a level of 211. And the normal should be 300-800. I am pretty upset.....

I'm so sorry to hear that. Does the doctor want to see him? I think he should definitely make an appointment.
I have heard of a couple with the same problem, and he was given injections every couple of weeks which bumped it back into the normal range.
I'll be thinking of you. Keep us update!

I'm so sorry to hear that. Does the doctor want to see him? I think he should definitely make an appointment.
I have heard of a couple with the same problem, and he was given injections every couple of weeks which bumped it back into the normal range.
I'll be thinking of you. Keep us update!

His doctor didn't even say anything about it. Who even knows if the doctor even looked at his results. DH picked them up at the front desk.

I told him to call today to get a referral to the endocrinologist.

Lulu, I can't believe that they didn't say anything. It's definitely important for him to be seen. Doctors frustrate me sometimes. They are payed to catch these sorts of things!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->