Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

I to all my fellow PCOS-ers... I am Amanda and I am 26. I was diagnosed with PCOS at 21 years old and I have been living with it ever since. I am currently on Metformin in hopes of getting pregnant. I've never known anyone else with PCOS and it will be nice to have others to talk to who truly understand

Welcome MandiLou - I'm relatively new here myself, but this is the most supportive group I've found and I hope you find us all helpful!

Welcome MandiLou86 :hi:

Cd 14 for me today, going to do an opk later but I'm not expecting a positive. Fingers crossed though I suppose :D

Hello everyone. I just wanted to check in because it has been awhile. Things have not been going well at all.

I miscarried/chemical pregnant in August. I found out that I had a UTI and high blood pressure. I think that my blood pressure spiked due to the fact I had a UTI that I had no idea about.

The antibiotics for the UTI made me sick and around all of this I started having panic attacks. They are bad. I've gone to the ER numerous times thinking that I'm having a heart attack. They are that severe.

My doctor put me on some medication to try and keep me from freaking out. I have had an echo done, EKGs done, and worn a heart monitor. Things have come out ok. They still want me to see a cardiologist however which will be in early October. I don't see a fs until December.

Basically I have been living in hell. My body has rebelled against me.

Hi ladies. I'm Laura and I'm 24. TTC since Jan with a sperm donor.

Just found out last week I have PCOS and started metformin.

Can I join?

Hi ghinspire!! Nice to hear from you. Although, not so nice to hear about all the problems you're having. I hope that you can get them all sorted and be back to your normal self soon.

Welcome Laurac1988! You'll love it here.

I just went back to check as I knew it was soon, and mrs b is due in 3 days!
I also noticed on page 1 "ourfate" is pregnant and not on the bfp list but included in group numbers

Welcome back ghinspire, sorry to hear about your panic attacks. I hope they get everything sorted for you asap :hugs:

Welcome laurac1988 :hi:

Afm, neg opk yesterday but there was actually a second line visible for once which has never happened before :) just waiting to see if it'll get gradually darker. I've been having a really upset stomach the past couple of days so I'm hoping that's to do with hormones rather than that I've caught a bug :haha:

Hello ladies,

Sorry I've been away for a few days, was a bit stressed becuase of mess up with OV drilling but hopefully all sorted now!

Hello to all the new girls :)

How is everybody's monday?

xx

welcome to all the newbies!

Ghinspire, it's so nice to hear from you. I'm so sorry you're going through so much stress right now. Hopefully the cardiologist can give you some answers, and help you get sorted out before you go and see the FS in December. Sending massive hugs your way :hugs:

hopeful, there was so many people joining the group, that I just couldn't keep up! And the problem was, there were a few people posting once, and then never coming in here again...at least the count I can keep up with :haha: I will go through and add people to the list who are still active in here!

I can't wait to add #15....I think it will be soon...I have a funny feeling it will be Scerena!

This is my favorite thread to come back to multiple times a day, I just feel I shouldn't post on here too much anymore xx

I have no issue with you posting...I think it's nice to hear from people from the other side. I have more of a problem when people expect your support, and then disappear after getting their bfp...I'm not saying it about anyone here, because I'm pretty sure all our bfp'ers have come back and posted at some point...but I know in other areas, I seem to support others, and then they just leave. It's as if I was being used!

This is my favorite thread to come back to multiple times a day, I just feel I shouldn't post on here too much anymore xx

Not at all, personally, even though I'm new to this group whenever I see you post it makes me feel hopeful. It's nice to see someone who has been through what I am going through and has had a positive result :)

Sometimes I look back at really old threads of people with PCOS to see how many people have pregnant or mum next to there picture now instead of ttc :)

I have no issue with you posting...I think it's nice to hear from people from the other side. I have more of a problem when people expect your support, and then disappear after getting their bfp...I'm not saying it about anyone here, because I'm pretty sure all our bfp'ers have come back and posted at some point...but I know in other areas, I seem to support others, and then they just leave. It's as if I was being used!

Sorry I didn't see your post when I posted lol xx

Lol....I think we posted almost at the same time!

The other day I enjoyed spending about an hour reading back to the days / weeks leading up to my bfp! Just random things/ symptoms I wrote about in the few days b4.
I check everyday....I feel like your all my close friends or something cos we confide in each other. I was thinking the other day about how there's a few of you I'd probably shed a tear for when you get your bfp!!

tbh, I feel really close to a lot of the girls in here, as well. If we all lived closer, I could honestly see us doing a meet! I think it would be so nice to actually be able to meet up! There are very few people that I have actually told about all of this ttc stuff, so it's nice to have people that not only know, but understand what I'm going through!

I LOVE YOU GUYS

I check regularly to see how everyone is doing keep checking for number 15 too! Gotta be sooooon!

Think I would've gone stir crazy ttc without knowing others were going through the same thing.

:dust:

I have no problems with you still posting :) like the others said its great to have people who have got their BFP's coming back so we all know it is possible to get there even with PCOS.

I'm so glad this group is here, I've got a couple of friends with PCOS but they're not TTC so I haven't got anyone to confide in about this stuff who really understands. You're all fab :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->