Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

I'm the same, nexis. I have a few people I know that have pcos, but none are ttc, and they're either not that fussed about having kids anyways, or have it so mildly that it's not really posing a risk to their fertility...they still O on their own, have regular cycle, etc..So it's ncie having people that can see where you're coming from!

:hi: I hope all you lovely ladies are doing okay???

:hi: I hope all you lovely ladies are doing okay???

hey scerena yea doing fine till now, counting days for my cycle start, so will go for Hormones test and DH test report to discuss with Gyn.... :shrug:

i hooe you are also doing well :thumbup:

I'm the same, nexis. I have a few people I know that have pcos, but none are ttc, and they're either not that fussed about having kids anyways, or have it so mildly that it's not really posing a risk to their fertility...they still O on their own, have regular cycle, etc..So it's ncie having people that can see where you're coming from!

I'll echo this. This group has been a wonderful help and its reassuring (although not exactly nice) that I'm not alone. Pcos is so complicated, too and everyone suffers differently - its nice to be able to speak with people who really understand that!

More drama at this end - today its a failed MOT. Writing this month off altogether, so hoping to relax a little, which will do me good! *deep breaths*

Positive opk for me yesterday, super positive this morning and now fading a little this evening. Had a donation this morning about 8am so fx!

Hope you caught the egg Laura!

Noodles that sucks about your car mine is due mot next couple of weeks :( booooo

miss noodles aww I hope your next cycle hurries up! Nothing worse than waiting for a cycle to arrive when you have plans/test :hugs: saw your chart fx'd you get your :bfp:

Sucks about the failed mot!!!

laura good luck with catching that eggie... :dust:

Wow, lots of posts today! Welcome back, ghinspire, and I'm sorry to hear about all of the problems that you've been having. Welcome to all the new ladies and hopeful, it's great to have you around here! Good luck catching your egg, Laura.

Never thought I'd say this but.... Yay! My AF is here and that's only a 33 days cycle, the shortest since i started taking AC in July. My cycles used to be 88-90ish days so :thumbup: I'm quite happy with 33 days, that must mean it's doing something for my hormones! Now hopefully if I just O I'll get a shot at catching my little eggy :)

YAY for the short cycle! Hope this is your cycle! I think I'm deffo going to give AC a shot if I can't start my injectibles straight away!

YAY for the short cycle! Hope this is your cycle! I think I'm deffo going to give AC a shot if I can't start my injectibles straight away!

If you have long cycles can't reccommend it enough :) Also seems to make AF a little more bearable when it's here which is always a bonus :thumbup:

stayhopeful how is the injectables cycle going???

jojo yay for a short cycle :wohoo: good luck with this cycle Hun :hugs:

nlk how are things going with you???

The problem is, my cycles aren't long...they're non existent :cry: but I'll see how it goes after the surgery, and then go from there. I've been told I will be more fertile for a few months after, so I don't want to risk that, and then I don't want to risk pushing my injectibles back...so it might be that I wait until I am waiting for IUI or IVF or something :thumbup:

The problem is, my cycles aren't long...they're non existent :cry: but I'll see how it goes after the surgery, and then go from there. I've been told I will be more fertile for a few months after, so I don't want to risk that, and then I don't want to risk pushing my injectibles back...so it might be that I wait until I am waiting for IUI or IVF or something :thumbup:

Can't speak from experiance, but when I was researching it there were a lot of people who said it cant start your periods up when they've stopped.

When is your surgery?

Scerena - how is everything going with you?

x

I think I will try it, because it's not as if I have anything to lose...it can't make them any longer :haha:

Surgery is next tuesday...one week left! Just trying to get hold of my FS to ask whether I was meant to go in for a HSG before the surgery, or whether my tubes will just be checked whilst I'm there...

jojo I'm good thanks I'm in my tww so it's a waiting game now and this is the part that's boring but really enjoying not injecting myself for a couple of weeks :)

nlk usually if your having a lap they check your tubes but well worth confirming :) also ask if they will correct any issue (if any) there and then, they did me but I've heard of ladies going back a second time as the 1st was just diagnostic!

Can't believe your surgery is only a week away :happydance: hope you're feeling okay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->