Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

I get some pains...but it's normally just at first, and then it kinda goes...this was really bad after as well. It's weird actually, because I have this funny feeling I might have actually ovulated by myself!! I've been getting really awful, sharp pains in my right side, and the only other time I've ever had that is with the drugs and Oing...So I took a OPK, and it was pretty dark. Not enough to say it was positive, but I've never had a positive OPK anyway...even with the drugs :shrug: I don't want to feel like I'm just clutching at every possible little thing, though, so I'm just ignoring it. It was a couple days ago, so will just wait and see!

How sad, getting excited over something so silly :dohh:

GL MrsC10! Hope you catch the egg!

Just a little something to cheer us all up on this MISERABLE, wet, cold, Tuesday...:haha:

Attachments

• IMG_0199.jpg
    IMG_0199.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 6
Aww!! How cute is that!!

I hope that you did O on your own and that you were able to catch that egg. Good luck to you too.

Congrats to all u ladies oving like crazy!
Generally when u get a pos you'll ov in next 24-48 hours so I'd go for dtd 2x in that timeframe!
Had an u/sound Yest everything looked good, they said 99% of the time bleeding is unexplained!

mrsc10 thank you :hugs: I bet your oh loved that- happy bedding :happydance: gl :)

nlk it's so not silly Hun :hugs: I hope you have ovulated the pains sound like a good sign :) I hope that holiday relaxed you loads and your body is doing its thing :) I had a nice natural cycle after coming bak off holiday I think I actually ovulated on my own for the first time :)loving the pic too so cute :)

hopeful that's great that your scan went well and all is good :hugs:

Nlk that pic is so cute!

Nothing new with me, dh is still on holiday so we're getting plenty of bd in :D We just watched some of MTV's new programme "The Valleys" to see how bad it was going to be...my god we were not prepared! I'd just like to point out to anyone not from Wales that this programme in no way, shape or form shows what Wales is really like. My newsfeed on Facebook is all people saying how terrible it is :haha:

Glad you're getting plenty of bd in :) I bet oh is loving it!

I haven't watched the programme as if yet I might have to one day :)

Hello everyone! Wow - OVULATION PARTY! Can I join in?! So excited for you all, hope its good news, or that you're at least enjoying the journey :happydance:

Been a moody moo :cry: so stayed away a little while - trying not to be too negative... Woke up this morning and temp was down to 95.3(!!!) so hoping I really can join the ovulation party! It'd be my first proper o since I came off the pill in Jan 11 and is be on :cloud9: fxed

I keep popping in to see if bfp 15 has arrived yet...come ooooon bfp 15 you're well overdue!

Fx'd for you all!

miss noodles fx'd Hun your low temp sign is looking good :) hope you're feeling a lol better?

katerz how's your pregnancy going?? Hope you're well?

Scan tomorrow hoping to o over the weekend and then ill be joining the o party too fx'd!

Sorry to rant ladies but I'm so frustrated right now!!!!!

I still havent heard anything about my OV drilling, I would have thought even if its a long wait they would have got in contact with me at least to let me know I'm on the waiting list so I phoned my FS secretary she said to me....

'Oh no sorry, we sent off your referral but it was returned by the hospital you was referred to saying they didn't do OV drilling there'

When I asked her when she heard that she said LAST WEEK!!!! and then when I asked what was happening she was like 'Oh well I can talk to the doctor about referring you to a different hospital if you like but I don't know how long it will take'

This is the same secretary who lost my origional referral from GP which meant I had to wait a month longer than normal to see the FS.

:-( I feel like I'm baning my head on a brick wall!

So sorry, just needed to get that off my chest?

Has any one here gone private for PCOS, is it really expensive?

Thanks xxxxx

sorry to hear you're having issues hun! :hugs:

I don't know about going private...here, we have something called CARE, which seems to be very popular...I don't know whether it's worth looking into whether you have one near you that you could be referred into? Not sure on cost though. I know it can be frustrating sometimes, and they seem to be really disorganised...personally, I never rely on them to call me...if I'm expecting to hear something, I ask when I should hear by, and call the very next day if still nothing. it pays off, and makes my life so much easier :thumbup: Is there no way that you could ask to be referred to a different hospital, where you could see their FS? It might be a bit further away, but definitely worth a try if you don't really feel 100% happy with yours.

Hope you can get it all sorted soon!

That's not on!! They should have called last week about that when they found out!! I looked into going private when I lost it with my GP. The first 'booking appointment' alone was very expensive. Like, hundreds. That's in Scotland though. I don't know if it's any different in England x

Hi ladies,

I was wondering if anyone know what these levels mean? I had blood work done and found out I have PCOS and my doctor sent me a copy because I'm going to see an ob gyn in Oct and thought it would be good to bring along. So I'm looking at it and i'm like o_O Maybe someone here could shed some light?

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/lilhippie/IMG_0642.jpg

also the "Testosterone, Serum is *52* H ng/dl 8 - 48" incase you couldn't read it well.

Thanks.

The numbers after are the normal limits.
So your within range for testosterone, the only thing high is LH, and the 2nd thing shows u ovulated around time of blood test

The numbers after are the normal limits.
So your within range for testosterone, the only thing high is LH, and the 2nd thing shows u ovulated around time of blood test

WAIT! WHAT?!?!?!?! How could I ovulate, but not have a period??? I started Metformin the day I found out I have PCOS? I'm sorry - I'm seriously confused. lol

ps.s messed up on the testosterone it's 52 above normal - sorry

i havent been on here for a while and well round one over with and according to my bloodwork i didnt ovulate with the 50mg of clomid so theyre increasing my dosage to 100mg but have to wait til friday witch is day 35 in my cycle if af doesnt come i have to test for pregnancy. i havent had any symptons beside my left bood hurting once and i had a pinch in my lower stomach when i was driving but its only happended once. :( So we'll see Next month ill be on Fish Oil 2000mg Metformin 2000mg Prenatal and 100mg of clomid and if AF doesnt come naturally then Provera will be added. I feel like im broken and i just cant be fixed. its only the 2nd round but well see ive been trying to make some dietary changes so maybe loosing weight will help ALOT! but its super hard having pcos. I just dont know anymore

Hi ladies,

I was wondering if anyone know what these levels mean? I had blood work done and found out I have PCOS and my doctor sent me a copy because I'm going to see an ob gyn in Oct and thought it would be good to bring along. So I'm looking at it and i'm like o_O Maybe someone here could shed some light?

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/lilhippie/IMG_0642.jpg

also the "Testosterone, Serum is *52* H ng/dl 8 - 48" incase you couldn't read it well.

Thanks.

the testosterone level which has been highlighted is high - your whole sheet looks very similar to mine tbh. High testosterone levels are a strong indicator of pcos. Your LH and FSH levels would indicate ovulation in someone without pcos, but these levels fluctuate constantly in someone with pcos. Were these CD21 bloods? Do you have regular cycles?

It's good that your doctor seems to have been thorough, and is happy for you to take this to your next appt. Definitely do that, because it makes it so much easier for them to get treatment started, without putting you through the same testing twice :) Not many doctors do this, so even though a pcos diagnosis will be likely at your OB/GYN (I'm guessing to look for cysts on your ovaries now) it's good that you seem to be looked after well.

I hope you stick around here. You will get a lot of support here x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"