Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Jojo fx'd you'll be onto a new cycle soon!

Mumface fx'd for O!

I'm good, finally over my cold and cd 6 today. Got to go and have 21 day bloods on 12th November and hoping that we'll get appointments through soon :) hope everyone is having a fab Sunday :dance:

Its 1047pm Sunday... Just heading to bed. Not tired but know I will be when I get up for work'

Haha I forgot that it'd be nighttime for you!

Feeling awful as the house is A MESS and the dishes are still dirty in the kitchen. But I NEED my sleep! Plus hubs is on late shift so when I get home tomorrow at 6pm I've got 4 hours alone b4 he gets home so I can do it then!

Here's an odd question, a co-worker at my new job, one that I've never talked to before, told me I'm pregnant on Friday.
Should I take a test? No one has ever just told me that before haha

I have been feeling quite off lately, but I figured it was from the new job

Here's an odd question, a co-worker at my new job, one that I've never talked to before, told me I'm pregnant on Friday.

It's totally up to you really, let us know what you decide :)

Dont think im ovulating. Although my cervix is high and soft and feels open my cm is like lotion.
Never mind, not all of us get ewcm anyway.
8 weeks til xmas, i wonder if we will get an xmas bfp on this forum?
Does anyone know if b vitamins can regulate hormones?

It would be bizarre if true! What cycle day u on?

Thinking of taking angus castus to try and rebalance my hormones.
Has anyone ever had experience on this? And do you take it every day regardless of af or supposed ovulation?

Xxxx

Hey hope you don't mind late reply to this post.

I could sing praises of Agnus castus for me all day long. Started taking it in July when my cycles were around 90days each and since taking it I've had a 55 then a 31 and I'm on day 28 today with def cramps and signs of af coming. Obviously I'm not preg yet but it is a slow acting herb and takes a while to get into your system but I think if it's sorting my cycles out it must be doing something to balance my hormones. And the more regular your cycles the more chances you get of catching the eggy. Although one word of warning I have heard that if your cycles are already regular it can do the opposite and send them haywire. Also they counter act any prescribed medication I.e. clomid.

I take 1200mg every morning, (4 tabs of 400mg that you can buy at holland and Barrett) I take it throughout my cycle but some women stop at ovulation. My advice would be put it into google read the different studies and decide for yourself what you think is best. :)

I hope this helps :)

FX for all of you ladies testing soon!

I'm having a really hard time bouncing back from this bfn. The past ones I seem to be okay again after a day or two, but I'm still on the verge of tears all the time. AF came this morning, I go in to the FS tomorrow for a consult to discuss what next. DH and I were originally thinking we'd take a break, but I don't know anymore. I know it makes sense logically. It would give us time to recover emotionally, physically, and financially. Plus I'm a teacher, and being due in August would be rough. But the more I think about not trying this month, the more I don't like the idea. I just don't know what to think. I feel so hopeless at the moment.

FX for all of you ladies testing soon!

I'm having a really hard time bouncing back from this bfn. The past ones I seem to be okay again after a day or two, but I'm still on the verge of tears all the time. AF came this morning, I go in to the FS tomorrow for a consult to discuss what next. DH and I were originally thinking we'd take a break, but I don't know anymore. I know it makes sense logically. It would give us time to recover emotionally, physically, and financially. Plus I'm a teacher, and being due in August would be rough. But the more I think about not trying this month, the more I don't like the idea. I just don't know what to think. I feel so hopeless at the moment.

Hello lovely. I've been craving a break myself so I committed to just having fun, relaxing the rules (eat what I like, stop tempting, have the odd glass of wine), but not giving up. Three-four weeks after I made that commitment and I'm already feeling better. I even forced my cycle with provera and have taken a round of Clomid, but I feel a lot more relaxed. Perhaps what you need is the best of both worlds...?
Hope you're feeling better soon, nobody wants to be in such a dark place x

Afm, cd8, finished Clomid Sat. A few wobbles (and a BIG tantrum), but nothing as bad as last time. Feeling hope for the first time in months. DH is delighted that I'm a bit brighter and I think he has his hopes pinned on this cycle - I'll try to manage that a little, but I won't squash his hopes because I hope they come true

Miss Noodles - I'm so glad that you are feeling more postive. Sometimes I think that's half the battle. Fx'd for you, let us know how it goes.

Stay Hopeful - I think Miss Noodles is exactly right, somtimes we are so strict on ourselves ttc its almost like we are living like we are already pregnant, not drinking ever, not eating any bad foods etc but when your constantly getting bfn it makes it soo much harder to carry on. Perhaps if you don't want to take a break then just take a more relaxed approach to ttc (I know its easier said than done). And as annoying as it is to be told it, stress is not helpful when your ttc. (I'm sorry for saying that becuase I normally just glare at my mum when she says it to me, its still true though)

:hugs::hugs::hugs: Sending lots of hugs your way becuase all of us here know the heartbreak of a BFN.

xxxx

Got my day 21 bloods next monday (will be cd22) but how can they do it if my cycles are messed up anyway?

Got my day 21 bloods next monday (will be cd22) but how can they do it if my cycles are messed up anyway?

Because the whole point of cd21s is to prove they're messed up so they can fix it.
It picks up ov in the last 7 days so they'll either say u ov'ed and are fine, or that u didn't and then they tackle it

Hi girls,

I'm new to all of this so I'm very sorry if I don't understand the terms just yet!

I was diagnosed over 10 years ago and never been given any care or treatment, even when I had a ruptured cyst last year!!

Earlier this year I had a mc and the care and support received by the hospital and my gps was so terrible that I've been trying to find alternative ways to get pregnant and avoid going via the medical route..

Hubby and I have started taking pregnacare conception and so far I've noticed so great changes with my skins and nails but it's early days so no bfp..

Has anyone tried any natural remedies to assist?

Xx

Hi selly! Sorry to.read about your mc i bet that was hard. Plus i bet it didnt help whn they didnt help you very well afterwards.
Sorry to say i havent had any experiences with natural remedies although i am trying b vits to.try and level my hormones out but thats a about it.
Welcome to the pack anyway and i am sure one of us may be able to help you.
Xxx

Because the whole point of cd21s is to prove they're messed up so they can fix it.
It picks up ov in the last 7 days so they'll either say u ov'ed and are fine, or that u didn't and then they tackle it

They prob wont do anything until dp sperm has been checked which will be a problem.
They want him to do a sample and have it at the hospital within the hour, no probs there ut then they wnt to ask him questions etc. Now dp's work place is wierd. His manager is a.total pain and wont let him out for an apointment til after xmas, something about been.short staffed in the run up to xmas......as if its his problem??
I stressed the importance of this to him and we ended up having a barny about it. Thing is unlike me he wont stand up to his boss, so when she said she cnt allow him time off he prob gritted his teeth n said ok no worries. Now me i would have said i am going anyway so pit me dpwn as sick. He wont do that!
So until dp gets checked they prob wont assist me.

Selly, welcome! i think Jojo is currently taking angus castus, and Im'm sure there are others, so someone will be able to give you some advice! I'm still doing the medical route atm, and will look into natural remedies after I have finished all the drugs I am currently taking!

mumface, it sucks that your OH can't get the time off! Can't he just say that he has a hospital appt? I'm sure they have to let you go to hospital appts! Also, I think the questions might only be asked when you go in before the sample, not when you drop it off! My OH had to literally just go into the hospital and hand the sample to the first member of staff he saw :haha: little bit awkward! He had been asked some questions by his doctor before they gave him the pot for the sample..maybe it's the same with you? Hope you can get it all sorted soon!

AFM, I have one more day of provera, and then it's just a wait for AF. She normally arrives like clockwork with provera, exactly three days later, so hoping it's the same this time round. I've got my letrozole on standby, and my trigger is sitting in the fridge! :happydance:

Sorry I've been missing for so long. I've been so busy lately, and not having the best time, but I'm trying to get back more now! Hope everyone had a nice weekend!

Nlk good luck with this cycle i have my fx!
Basically the doctor gave dp two pots and printed some sticky labels out for him and gave him a bag to put the pots in, she gave him a telephonr number for the nurse he needs to see who told him to make an appointment. I will get him to call her back tomorrow.

Im tired. Back in work after 1 week off. Some teenagers on the bus are playing gangnam style thru their phone, get some headphones its well annoying!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->