Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

:hi: ladies, sorry I have been MIA!!! I hope everyone is well I will try and catch up real soon :hugs:

Just a quick update- Had my scan today-
8.9 lining
21mm follicle

TRIGGERED :happydance:

Sending tons of :dust: to you all :hugs:

Well, it looks like the decision to take a break may be out of my hands. I had a consult with my FS today and she said that she's not sure why it hasn't been working but it may be time to start looking at IVF. Another IUI with only injectibles may be an option, but she seemed to think that IVF was our best option. So now DH and I have to decide what to do. I go in tomorrow for a hysterostenography, then we have a few options. I could either start menopur on Wednesday and do an IUI cycle, wait until January and do the IUI cycle, or just start saving for IVF. DH wants to wait and do IVF, which I'm not sure I'm okay with. I'm so upset, I'm literally sick to my stomach right now. I don't know what to do.

Nlk, so excited your back at it full force!
Stay hopeful, good luck with your decision!
Mumface, best of luck with tests and fx for your tww scerena!
Sorry if I forgot anyone

Hi girls,

I'm new to all of this so I'm very sorry if I don't understand the terms just yet!

I was diagnosed over 10 years ago and never been given any care or treatment, even when I had a ruptured cyst last year!!

Earlier this year I had a mc and the care and support received by the hospital and my gps was so terrible that I've been trying to find alternative ways to get pregnant and avoid going via the medical route..

Hubby and I have started taking pregnacare conception and so far I've noticed so great changes with my skins and nails but it's early days so no bfp..

Has anyone tried any natural remedies to assist?

Xx

Hi Selly,

Nlk is right I've been taking Agnus Castus and have found it really helps to sort my cycles out and balance hormones. There's loads of info on it if you type it into google, or if you look on page 305 of this thread I wrote quite a big post on how it had helped me so far :)

Nlk fx'd hope AF shows up soon so you can get on with your next cycle :)

Screna good to see you back! Hope your ok :)

Currently I'm CD 30 so really hoping AF shows up soon! XX

jojo thank you I'm doing okay- scared as after this cycle this is it...
How are you Hun? I hate waitin on af! Hope if your doesn't show it's because you have your bfp :)

stayhopeful I know that feelin as I am now on my last tww and then Ivf is my only option- it's so emotional as I have never thought that I would only have Ivf as an only option in order to conceive... It is so scary if you ever need to talk then I am here :hugs:

Morning girls,

Thanks for the replies, I have heard about Angus Cactus - has anyone had any good luck with this?

Yesterday was my big OD and I doubt that I will be seeing a bfp any time soon so would been interested in trying any new things that could help!

Hope you are all having a great day!!

xx

Selly OD- are you on about ovarian drilling? I haven't used AC so sorry I ant help with that :hugs:

:hi: ladies, sorry I have been MIA!!! I hope everyone is well I will try and catch up real soon :hugs:

Just a quick update- Had my scan today-
8.9 lining
21mm follicle

TRIGGERED :happydance:

Sending tons of :dust: to you all :hugs:

:dance: glad to hear that!

Well, it looks like the decision to take a break may be out of my hands. I had a consult with my FS today and she said that she's not sure why it hasn't been working but it may be time to start looking at IVF. Another IUI with only injectibles may be an option, but she seemed to think that IVF was our best option. So now DH and I have to decide what to do. I go in tomorrow for a hysterostenography, then we have a few options. I could either start menopur on Wednesday and do an IUI cycle, wait until January and do the IUI cycle, or just start saving for IVF. DH wants to wait and do IVF, which I'm not sure I'm okay with. I'm so upset, I'm literally sick to my stomach right now. I don't know what to do.

Sorry to hear you're so upset hun, I hope you and your DH manage to decide on a plan that you're both happy with :hugs:

Hi girls,

I'm new to all of this so I'm very sorry if I don't understand the terms just yet!

I was diagnosed over 10 years ago and never been given any care or treatment, even when I had a ruptured cyst last year!!

Earlier this year I had a mc and the care and support received by the hospital and my gps was so terrible that I've been trying to find alternative ways to get pregnant and avoid going via the medical route..

Hubby and I have started taking pregnacare conception and so far I've noticed so great changes with my skins and nails but it's early days so no bfp..

Has anyone tried any natural remedies to assist?

Xx

Hi Selly,

Nlk is right I've been taking Agnus Castus and have found it really helps to sort my cycles out and balance hormones. There's loads of info on it if you type it into google, or if you look on page 305 of this thread I wrote quite a big post on how it had helped me so far :)

Nlk fx'd hope AF shows up soon so you can get on with your next cycle :)

Screna good to see you back! Hope your ok :)

Currently I'm CD 30 so really hoping AF shows up soon! XX

FX'd for AF! :hugs:

Afm, cd 8 today. Haven't decided if I'm gonna opk this cycle or just save myself the stress :haha: Sorry if I missed anyone!

stayhopeful[/B] I know that feelin as I am now on my last tww and then Ivf is my only option- it's so emotional as I have never thought that I would only have Ivf as an only option in order to conceive... It is so scary if you ever need to talk then I am here :hugs:

Thanks! I'm just feeling so overwhelmed. I never thought I'd be in this position. DH and I have been fighting about all of it since last night and it turns out that I wasn't sick to my stomach because I was upset, it's because I have the flu :wacko: He doesn't want to do another IUI because he thinks it won't work and it will be a waste of money. He's also not sure he wants to do IVF because its so expensive and even though the odds are a lot better, it's not a sure thing either. We ended up deciding to do the Menopur cycle and then reevaluate and start saving up and discussing IVF and adoption. Now I'm waiting for my doctor to call me back, the mail order pharmacy can't ship my injections until Friday because of the hurricane. Argh!!! I'm going crazy.

nexis thanks :hugs: good luck with your bloods :hugs:

stayhopeful I hope that you feel better soon Hun :hugs: I'm glad you and oh had a chat and have a plan :) it's scary thinking of Ivf I feel the same right now! Gl and I hope this last cycle does the trick for you :hugs:

So how's everyone doing? It’s strange that we’re all so quiet!!

Things my end are going okay - CD11 and my ovaries are twingey, which must mean the clomid's doing something. :happydance: I've resolved not to temp this cycle or pay too much attention to CM etc because I am done with beating myself up every day and being so unhealthily obsessive. Maybe this new relaxed approach will help us along our way. That’s not to say I won’t be obsessively counting the days to testing once I get to CD20!!:haha:

Anyways, that's me up to date. Hope everyone's okay.

I know, I can't believe how quiet it's gotten! I'm ok here, just waiting for AF to show up....expecting her tomorrow morning, so then I can get started on letrozole and triggering this month :happydance: So so busy recently, which is why I haven't had much time to get on here! Hope clomid does good for you, miss noodles!

Ive been quite sporadic lately on the board, but I finally got my BFP on Tuesday!!!!

Super excited, and the month before we were due to have clomid - so glad we didn't need it. My little natural miracle :) !!!

I'm going to read back a few pages now - see how everyone is doing xxx

Congratulations lovely! That's wonderful news! :happydance:

Thanks NLK, I'm feeling quite positive and trying to keep it that way. Hope you get on well with the injectibles, let's hope AF doesn't keep you waiting too long!

sue thats fab! congrats! :happydance:

miss noodles, I'm not quite on injectibles yet...just more drugs :haha: thanks though!

Just to let you all know, I've been procrastinating work, and went through about 140 pages of this thread, and updated the bfps accordingly :)

we didn't just get a mass amount that no one knew about...its ones that we already had, which I seem to have missed! :dohh:

But I do really want to get it over 20 at some point soon! Come on girls, keep getting knocked up!!

Congratulations, Sue!

Miss Noodles, good luck with your relaxed approach this month! I did that for a month this summer and it really helped. Now that I'm seeing the FS it's almost a relief because they monitor me so much, I don't have to worry about CM or temping or any of that stuff myself.

Nlk, I hope that AF shows for you soon so you can get started on your next cycle! FX!

AFM, started Menopur yesterday. I'm not doing Letrozole this round, just Menopur injections. This is my last IUI cycle before we start looking at IVF, I'm trying not to think about that too much or put too much pressure on myself.

Congrats sue! H&H 9 months

It has been soo quiet here lately. I've just been worrying a bit, had some problems a while back with one boob being quite painful. Got checked out and it was fine, but in August I had some discharge (tmi) and the doc said they thought it might be hormonal changes, no lumps or anything. Had to go back last week as it happened again and it was so painful. No lumps again but they gave me antibiotics and referred me for a scan so now I have that on Monday. I'm just hoping everything is ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->