Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Congrats Sue brill news! Now tell us your secret......:baby::happydance: But may I ask did you notice anything different on this cycle such as ewcm etc and do you know what cycle day you may have ovulated?

Nexis I hope everything is ok for you. :hugs:

Thanks for updating the BFP list Nlk, I logged in n thought OMG HOW MANY...??? But read your post. But still 19bfps is good going.:thumbup:

GL stayhopeful I hope your IUI works. :dust:

Miss Noodles I hope your possitivity produces BFP no20. :dust:

AFM I feel fine, cd19 today, CD21 Bloods on monday. I like to say I am trying to be possitive but I cant bring myself to think I may have ovulated so I am not getting my hopes up only to have them sh** on.
I dont know what to think. I guess I am bummed out as DP just cant seem to get some time off work for his sperm sample appointment. He has to do this as they prob wont help util hes dtd with a cup!
7 weeks on Tuesday it Christmas day! Dont know about anyone else but I'm a bit of a Christmas freak lol! :xmas16:

Take care ladies!
:dust:

Sash, sorry NLK, I get so confused with all these drug names - I lose track of which does what. My fs only ever really discussed Clomid and IVF because its not standard practice to fund injectibles here.

Hey Nexis, sounds pretty scary, I hope its all okay. Fingers crossed for you.

Feeling a teensy bit anxious about the weekend, it was CD12 that I ended up at the hospital in crazy amounts of pain last time I was on Clomid. Had much less side effects this time though, so hoping we don't have a rerun of that. Got some pain killers on hand, just in case!

Have a happy Friday ladies!

Thanks everyone!

Here is my protocol - I did lots of things differently because I was so determind that I didn't want to have to rely on clomid!

Daily:
Prenatal (including 400mcg FA)
1200mcg FA
30mg Vitamin B6
75mg Aspirin

CD 2-6:
200mg Soy

CD 7:
80mg Soy

CD 8-9:
40mg Soy

I ovulated on CD 20, we BD'd on CD 16 & 18. I had EWCM on CD 17, and a few seconds of OV pain on CD20.
I used a heat pad every night on my tummy after OV. I had implantation bleeding from 12-14DPO, very scant.

So happy, Doctor apt on Monday, Midwife apt on Tues :)))

Sue_88 - Im thrilled for you!! :hugs: you've waited so long, you deserve every happiness!! A very Happy and Healthy nine months to you!! :hugs: x

Im really praying hard we have done it but in the back of my mind i cant help but think its a bfn waiting to happen.
Cd9-14 i felt very happy and excited. I had a massive urge to bd and on cd14 felt a tiny pain on my left side, felt like someone was pressing their finger into my skin. Cm was slippy but not egg whitish.
After cd14 i felt nothing, no urge to bd and no cramps and cm as good as dried up.
Now im cd19 and im having cramps, cm gone a bit more lotiony and my bbs feel a bit tender when.dp thinks he can just grab them whenever he wants (lol)
Im on daily pills of vit b6 and folic acid, gone to bed same time each night to ensure im well rested, swapped tea n coffee for decaffs or water and been super dooper.good with my eating last 2 weeks so i am therefore hoping this is the one!!!

My kingdom for a xmas bfp announcement!!

mumface, I'm SO excited for christmas! I have a sleeps til christmas countdown on my phone...it has an elf, and plays christmas songs, and when I shake my phone it has bells :haha: And I've started my christmas shopping! YAY! OH is a grinch....

Miss noodles, it's ok :haha: it's not standard to get injectibles fully funded here, either, so that's the other reason my FS didn't want me on them just yet...he said it seemed silly when he was sure I wouldn't need them, and that the normal drugs would get me pregnant. Hope he's right!

Sue, sounds like a good plan you had! I'm thinking about whether to try some other stuff this month, alongside my normal letrozole dose...I'm cd1 today, so going to start letrozole on cd3...do you think it's worth starting to take B6 or something else from tomorrow? Or should I just wait and see, and then try next cycle with other stuff?

I've been quite shocked this cycle, tbh. AF arrived last night, but it was only when I stood up and felt a slight "gush" that I realised she was here....I've never had that before :wacko: normally I am in agony for a good 3/4 days, until she eases off...but I had about 1 1/2 hours of pain this morning (still to the point where I was sick - normal for me) and that was it! Dyou think that this could be a (welcomed) side effect of the surgery??

Everyone's so quiet at the moment!

I've had a letter through today about my hsg. Says to ring and book appointment on the first day if next AF, and no bd until after it's done as obvs it can't be done if I were to be pregnant and if I didn't know I was it could cause a mc. DH isn't that happy that we can't bd :haha:

Morning ladies. I have a question for those of you who have taken clomid - has it ever caused dryness?

I ask because my acupuncturist insisted I take my BBT just for this week to see when I've OVULATED, which is fine, except my temp is higher than I'd expect pre-ovulation and I've not yet had any EWCM (in fact, its been pretty dry down there). So I'm thinking, given that I'm CD14 today, that I may have already Oed... But then why am I still getting ovarian pain?

I know I'm over analysing it all a bit and I wouldn't be questioning any of it if my temp weren't so high - Ive not had such a high reading except maybe 2-4 days before a forced bleed. So confused!

If anyone can shed some light I'd be grateful - I'm doing my head in worrying about it (being awake since 630 on a Sunday isn't much fun, either!)

Everyone's so quiet at the moment!

I've had a letter through today about my hsg. Says to ring and book appointment on the first day if next AF, and no bd until after it's done as obvs it can't be done if I were to be pregnant and if I didn't know I was it could cause a mc. DH isn't that happy that we can't bd :haha:

Hehe, DH hates having to give his sample - mind you, I always take the opportunity to tease him a bit!

Good news about your letter though - its all progress!

Morning ladies. I have a question for those of you who have taken clomid - has it ever caused dryness?

I ask because my acupuncturist insisted I take my BBT just for this week to see when I've OVULATED, which is fine, except my temp is higher than I'd expect pre-ovulation and I've not yet had any EWCM (in fact, its been pretty dry down there). So I'm thinking, given that I'm CD14 today, that I may have already Oed... But then why am I still getting ovarian pain?

I know I'm over analysing it all a bit and I wouldn't be questioning any of it if my temp weren't so high - Ive not had such a high reading except maybe 2-4 days before a forced bleed. So confused!

If anyone can shed some light I'd be grateful - I'm doing my head in worrying about it (being awake since 630 on a Sunday isn't much fun, either!)

I've still never had ewcm! I did feel a bit dry on clomid- but it also was the first time I'd ever been on a strict "sex schedule" and doing it so often could have contributed aswell. I did however use a sperm friendly Lube the night we conceived (I think u guys call it preseed over there?) I only used half the recommended dose as dh hates lube but he still doesn't know to this day I used it lol

I believe that is one of the key side effects.
If I were you, I'd get some fertility lube (preseed, concieve plus etc)

I don't know anything about temps though, sorry!

Thank you both, massive help. I ordered some preseed online while I was fretting when I first woke up. Ive told DH that I will temp like I've been told to, bd and check for signs, but I'm going to write this cycle off so that I don't get too disappointed when my BFN or AF shows their face in a couple of weeks.

Did either of you experience ovarian pain on Clomid? Did it last beyond ovulation? The last time I took it I was in hospital in extreme amounts of pain which lasted days- nothing so bad this time, but its been worse the past 24hrs and if I have Oed I would have expected it to subside...

Thank you both, massive help. I ordered some preseed online while I was fretting when I first woke up. Ive told DH that I will temp like I've been told to, bd and check for signs, but I'm going to write this cycle off so that I don't get too disappointed when my BFN or AF shows their face in a couple of weeks.

Did either of you experience ovarian pain on Clomid? Did it last beyond ovulation? The last time I took it I was in hospital in extreme amounts of pain which lasted days- nothing so bad this time, but its been worse the past 24hrs and if I have Oed I would have expected it to subside...

I didn't take Clomid, I was supposed to take it this month! :)

I took Soy on my Oct cycle (natures Clomid) and I had 1 day of Ov pain, the day after my pos OPK, so I know I ovulated on that day....and then since then it's been minor twinges whilst hormones are all going crazy to support Bubs.

I want some preseed! I need something im super dry now. But i am blaming it on progesterone levels as i read it can cause dryness soon after ovulation. Dryness doesnt help when your on a ttc schedual though.
Got day 21 bloods tomorrow, im feeling more optomistic now. Im cd21 today and last few days had dull aches on and off so i am hoping its a good sign as sometimes your fallopian tubes may contract whilst your egg travels down causing mild cramps.

So tired today, worked til 3pm yesterday, met dp in manchester for a meal then watched wwe raw at mcr arena. Twas fun, only went to keep dp company but enjoyed it. We need to have a boy so they do can father son things like that lol!

I want some preseed! I need something im super dry now. But i am blaming it on progesterone levels as i read it can cause dryness soon after ovulation. Dryness doesnt help when your on a ttc schedual though.
Got day 21 bloods tomorrow, im feeling more optomistic now. Im cd21 today and last few days had dull aches on and off so i am hoping its a good sign as sometimes your fallopian tubes may contract whilst your egg travels down causing mild cramps.

So tired today, worked til 3pm yesterday, met dp in manchester for a meal then watched wwe raw at mcr arena. Twas fun, only went to keep dp company but enjoyed it. We need to have a boy so they do can father son things like that lol!

I am so jealous that you got to see raw! :haha:

Hello ladies!!! I took a test this morning and this showed up!!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/1366721-bfp-line-eye-help-please.html

Please tell me if I am seeing crazy lines??

Hello ladies!!! I took a test this morning and this showed up!!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/1366721-bfp-line-eye-help-please.html

Please tell me if I am seeing crazy lines??

Tbh I'm rubbish at seeing faint lines. Best thing you can do is do a FRER/digi. FX'd!!

Hi all. Just popping in to say hi! I not posted here since my chemical pregnancy but still log in most days to read how you're all getting on.

The BFP number in the thread title is encouraging.x

I have decided this will be my last cycle of TTC for 2012 as next month I will eat drink and be merry...no opks, no temping just Christmas.xxxx

This is a thread for any young pcos'ers....well, any pcos'ers really! all are welcome :flower:

just a thread to chat to others girls who are going through similar stuff...it doesnt matter where you are in the journey, WTT, trying, clomid, or already had your BFP....come and join in!​

if there is anyone who doesn't want to be included here, or if there is anyone i have missed out, just let me know![/CENTER]

Hi nlk. I was wondering could I be added to the list please? :flower:

of course you can, ready2bmum :)

miss noodles, I had quite a lot of pain on clomid if I remember...for a fair few days after Oing, as well! I think it's quite a common side effect of it tbh...I don't get that as much now, with letrozole. I find it sooo much better than clomid!

Nice to hear from you, stellabella. Hope you're ok. I think that sounds like a good plan, taking a break over christmas so you can properly enjoy it!

borr, I think I can see something, but I don't know whether I'm looking in the right place tbh! As nexis said, the best thing is to do a frer or something. also, you're still quite early at 9dpo, so it might get darker in a few days! GL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->