Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

I want some preseed! I need something im super dry now. But i am blaming it on progesterone levels as i read it can cause dryness soon after ovulation. Dryness doesnt help when your on a ttc schedual though.
Got day 21 bloods tomorrow, im feeling more optomistic now. Im cd21 today and last few days had dull aches on and off so i am hoping its a good sign as sometimes your fallopian tubes may contract whilst your egg travels down causing mild cramps.

So tired today, worked til 3pm yesterday, met dp in manchester for a meal then watched wwe raw at mcr arena. Twas fun, only went to keep dp company but enjoyed it. We need to have a boy so they do can father son things like that lol!

:dust:

I am so jealous that you got to see raw! :haha:

Tbh i only went as dp has always wanted to go but i ended up enjoying it more than what i thought. We got fab seats and took some great photos. Next time we go we want to be taking our little one lol!

I have my appointment with the infertility clinic on Friday (The 1 year appt) Was really hoping to have got pregnant before this appointment :(

Does anyone know what I can expect at this appointment..? Will it just be a bunch of questions?

Dont want to go :(

I got my first :bfp: today!!!! So excited! Will be going to have a blood test done tomorrow to be sure!

:dust: to all of you!!!!

Congratulations AshB! That's great news.

Seems we're having a lucky streak - long may it continue!

Morning ladies. I have a question for those of you who have taken clomid - has it ever caused dryness?

I ask because my acupuncturist insisted I take my BBT just for this week to see when I've OVULATED, which is fine, except my temp is higher than I'd expect pre-ovulation and I've not yet had any EWCM (in fact, its been pretty dry down there). So I'm thinking, given that I'm CD14 today, that I may have already Oed... But then why am I still getting ovarian pain?

I know I'm over analysing it all a bit and I wouldn't be questioning any of it if my temp weren't so high - Ive not had such a high reading except maybe 2-4 days before a forced bleed. So confused!

If anyone can shed some light I'd be grateful - I'm doing my head in worrying about it (being awake since 630 on a Sunday isn't much fun, either!)

I have my appointment with the infertility clinic on Friday (The 1 year appt) Was really hoping to have got pregnant before this appointment :(

Does anyone know what I can expect at this appointment..? Will it just be a bunch of questions?

My first appointment was mostly a lot of questions. They asked DH to be there with me, they reviewed what we'd been doing so far with our regular gyn. The FS also did an ultrasound and drew blood to do quite a bit of bloodwork. It was hard because it felt like a really big step, but now that I've been going to her for a few months I'm really glad we took that step. My gyn deals with all sorts of things, but my FS is focused entirely on helping women like us get pregnant. I don't bother temping or checking cm any more because I'm so closely monitored all the time, they basically take care of it for me. It's taken a lot of the guesswork and worrying out of my hands, which has been a relief.

Miss Noodles, I had a lot of dryness with Clomid. We used Preseed, but even then it was still pretty dry. That was why we went with the IUI as soon as we went to the FS, at my first appointment I was about to O but didn't have any CM so she recommended going ahead with an IUI the next day.

Congrats, AshB! H&H 9 months!

At my first appointment they asked questions and mentioned the diagnosis of PCOS and explained all about it to me. She then talked about all the options, prescribed metformin and talked through what they'd probably look at doing when I next saw her. I know you probably feel a bit down about it at the moment but they're there to help you :hugs:

I got my first :bfp: today!!!! So excited! Will be going to have a blood test done tomorrow to be sure!

:dust: to all of you!!!!

Congrats! H&H 9 months :dance:

miss noodles, I had quite a lot of pain on clomid if I remember...for a fair few days after Oing, as well! I think it's quite a common side effect of it tbh...I don't get that as much now, with letrozole. I find it sooo much better than clomid!

Thanks lovely. I will ask about letrozole if I'm not pregnant by the time we next see fs (march). I thought we were ready to give up, but it turns out we're really not. Knowing there's another drug between here and injectibles or IVF is a huge help. Let's hope we don't need it though!

I cant believe whats going on this cycle. I just took a digi ovulation test and I got a smiley! I thought I was 4dpo!
Ive had a little cm yesterday and today, I decided on a whim to take the test and sure enough I got a smiley! When my cbfm said I was ovulating I had no cm and the digi test was negative.
Crazy pcos cycle. I dont feel too bad as we've dtd everyday since the 27th except for the 30th and yesterday (3rd) we'll stay going for another few days. hopefully we didnt miss our chance with this messing around! So Im either 4dpo or on cd17 :shrug:

Did either of you experience ovarian pain on Clomid? Did it last beyond ovulation? The last time I took it I was in hospital in extreme amounts of pain which lasted days- nothing so bad this time, but its been worse the past 24hrs and if I have Oed I would have expected it to subside...

Yup I'm pretty sure I did, and 5 days later I felt it again,I wrote on here about possible double ovulation? And rang my fs freaking,
Turns out it was implantation lol

:hi: ladies I am sorry that I have been kinda MIA lately...

CONGRATS to all the ladies who have gotten their :bfp: have a h&h 9months :)

Good luck to all thoses ovulating and in their tww's :dust:

Well no bfp, but I think I'm on the right track. Had my first almost normal cycle in a long time! 48 days :) not sure if I ovulated at all, but I'm just super happy that I'm not taking anything at all and am getting some kind of rhythm again! Maybe we can see a bfp sometime in the future

I need some advice, I'm feeling really nervous!

I'm currently on Cycle Day 36, I was expectiong AF 6 days ago. It's not unusual for me to have long AF's they used to be 90 days + but since I had been taking AC they have been so much shorter (I think I mentioned that on here a million times already) my last one was 31 days.

So the question is should I do a test or should I leave it. I'd been leaving it because I dont think I can cope with another negative pregnancy test. But I've stopped taking AC in the mornings now just in case because It's not good if your pregnant!

Don't get me wrong I'm pretty certain that I'm not but you know what it's like, if anything looks slightly positive it's almost impossible not to get your hopes up!

So here are my symptoms (that are I know more than likely in my head) - sorry if tmi

- Sore and heavy Bbs's - they always get sore b4 AF but not normally heavy
- Tiredness (I'm always tired but it does seem slightly worse)
- Insomnia at night (so I'm tired all day and can't sleep at night, think I read somewhere thats a pregnancy symptom lol)
- lots of lower back pain
- cd 20 - 30 I had metalic taste in mouth - this could be cause I suffer with acid reflux though
- I have been getting AF like cramps, maybe I'm mad but they don't feel like normal pre AF cramps

See how I've imagined myself a nice long list there! Do you think its best to take a test and get it over with so if its negative I can stop putting importance on things that are not really anything!

:S

I need some advice, I'm feeling really nervous!

I'm currently on Cycle Day 36, I was expectiong AF 6 days ago. It's not unusual for me to have long AF's they used to be 90 days + but since I had been taking AC they have been so much shorter (I think I mentioned that on here a million times already) my last one was 31 days.

So the question is should I do a test or should I leave it. I'd been leaving it because I dont think I can cope with another negative pregnancy test. But I've stopped taking AC in the mornings now just in case because It's not good if your pregnant!

Don't get me wrong I'm pretty certain that I'm not but you know what it's like, if anything looks slightly positive it's almost impossible not to get your hopes up!

So here are my symptoms (that are I know more than likely in my head) - sorry if tmi

- Sore and heavy Bbs's - they always get sore b4 AF but not normally heavy
- Tiredness (I'm always tired but it does seem slightly worse)
- Insomnia at night (so I'm tired all day and can't sleep at night, think I read somewhere thats a pregnancy symptom lol)
- lots of lower back pain
- cd 20 - 30 I had metalic taste in mouth - this could be cause I suffer with acid reflux though
- I have been getting AF like cramps, maybe I'm mad but they don't feel like normal pre AF cramps

See how I've imagined myself a nice long list there! Do you think its best to take a test and get it over with so if its negative I can stop putting importance on things that are not really anything!

:S

Sounds definitely promising! But you have to accept it could go either way! I mean if you are u should book antenatal care ASAP so it's good to know, but maybe it is best to get it over with too if you not. Maybe set a day to test, ie weekend?

Hopefulfor1st - That is a very good idea! I'll give it till Saturday and if nothing I will test.

In mean time I'll just be careful, avoid caffine, try to keep busy and not think about it so I don't get my hopes up!

x

I would do a test, a full6 days late for af is long enough i think. Also how much agnus castus do you take? Im considering trying it, do u take it all thru the cycle and at what dosage?

Congrats ashb another bfp! we must have hit a lucky streak!!

Now heres my list......im cd 22 today and since cd19 heres how i have felt.....
*dry feeling down there
*total loss of libido....take it or leave it
*boobs feel enlarged and dp said they feel different
*vile mood swings, getting upset over small things
*tiredness, but to another level. Yesterday we slept until 9am and got up at 10am (normal for our typical sunday) but all day i was sleepy and even putting bread in the toaster was a CHORE!!!
*decreased appetite
*crampy feeling in the womb area, today its centralised

Soooo nice long list there! I will test on sunday if no af. We are going to be using convieve plus lube on our next cycle. I plan to buy it when i next get af. Still doing my homework on agnus castus.

I would do a test, a full6 days late for af is long enough i think. Also how much agnus castus do you take? Im considering trying it, do u take it all thru the cycle and at what dosage?

Congrats ashb another bfp! we must have hit a lucky streak!!

Now heres my list......im cd 22 today and since cd19 heres how i have felt.....
*dry feeling down there
*total loss of libido....take it or leave it
*boobs feel enlarged and dp said they feel different
*vile mood swings, getting upset over small things
*tiredness, but to another level. Yesterday we slept until 9am and got up at 10am (normal for our typical sunday) but all day i was sleepy and even putting bread in the toaster was a CHORE!!!
*decreased appetite
*crampy feeling in the womb area, today its centralised

Soooo nice long list there! I will test on sunday if no af. We are going to be using convieve plus lube on our next cycle. I plan to buy it when i next get af. Still doing my homework on agnus castus.

I take 1600mg which is 4 x 400mg capsuals (I buy them from Holland and Barret) they are abour £5ish for 100. I take them throughtout my cycle, some people say you should stop at Ovulation, but I did a lot of research on it and decided its safe to take them after to keep regulating hormones. But obv they aren't good if your pregnant which is why I stopped taking mine once my period was late.

One word of warning though, if your cycles are already pretty regular don't take them as aparently they have the oposite effect if everything is already on time.

Your signs sound positive though so Fx'd you won't even have to use them.

Let's hope the :dust: from all the bfp's recently will stick around and help some of us out! XX

I might test, I did try and test yesterday used my last test in the house but it was a faulty one and came up with no lines at all! I think I'll pop chemist in my lunch break and buy a test then see how I feel in the morning! xx

Morning ladies :) I've been to the hospital today, nothing to worry about :dance: They said they reckon its inflammation. Unluckily for me I had a bloke doing the examination (would of preferred a woman) and he asked if it was ok if a student observed and I was like yeah they need to learn...and it was a really fit young guy :blush: I was thinking just my flaming luck that I now have to get my baps out :haha:

Morning ladies :) I've been to the hospital today, nothing to worry about :dance: They said they reckon its inflammation. Unluckily for me I had a bloke doing the examination (would of preferred a woman) and he asked if it was ok if a student observed and I was like yeah they need to learn...and it was a really fit young guy :blush: I was thinking just my flaming luck that I now have to get my baps out :haha:

Oh that's just typical! Hot men should not be allowed to be those kind of doctors lol!

:hugs::hugs: Hope you feel better soon though :) X

Nexis i am glad everything was ok.

I had my day 21 bloods today and they are sending them for the full pcos check such as insulin, liver, kidneys etc. Im seeing the doctor 16/11 to discuss them and what to do next.
Im glad things are moving now!!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"