Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

I think its amazing how people manage to steel themselves against the departure of each child. The woman we met with this afternoon is inspiring. I've known her 10 years and in that time she has fostered dozens of kids and went on to adopt one of them. She and her daughter are now seeking another long term placement and its so nice that she's able to continue to foster. If the council etc know you'd like to adopt eventually you may also get longer term placements, which is positive.

Just one last post before bed!
Im cd25 and from cd19 to cd24 i had cramps and awful mood swings (just gave dp his head back...)
Also today and yesterday i randomly checked my cm and cervical position and it was hard to reach but i had a small glob of ewcm ?? Dp reckons implantation but i dunno.
I test on sunday.

Night girls! Xx

Im cd25 and from cd19 to cd24 i had cramps and awful mood swings (just gave dp his head back...)
Also today and yesterday i randomly checked my cm and cervical position and it was hard to reach but i had a small glob of ewcm ?? Dp reckons implantation but i dunno.
I test on sunday.

Night girls! Xx

Mumface how have your cycles been.? I remember from a few months back you had like a 54 day cycle (I think it was when mine was 50) just wondered how your cycle is now.?

I triggered Tues and was supposed to do an IUI yesterday or today, but my bloodwork today showed I still haven't o'd so I had to trigger again today. I'm a mess. The last two days I've been at work unable to concentrate, waiting to hear from the doctor about whether or not we'd do an IUI. Finding out I have to retrigger today makes me terrified if wont work. I can't help thinking about the fact that this is the last chance for me before IVF. I just want to curl up and cry mt eyes out.

I triggered Tues and was supposed to do an IUI yesterday or today, but my bloodwork today showed I still haven't o'd so I had to trigger again today. I'm a mess. The last two days I've been at work unable to concentrate, waiting to hear from the doctor about whether or not we'd do an IUI. Finding out I have to retrigger today makes me terrified if wont work. I can't help thinking about the fact that this is the last chance for me before IVF. I just want to curl up and cry mt eyes out.

It sounds like you're having a really hard time and that's totally understandable. I really hope the second trigger works and you catch your egg x

Mumface, I don't get paid mat leave. Its not offered in retail! The government pay 18 weeks at minimum wage if you worked full time for 12 out of the last 15 months prior to birth. (18x 520 = about $10,000 ?) or if you don't work you get baby bonus $5000 for first child, $3000 subsequent children.
However I don't plan on returning to work. It will be tight on one wage but I want to be at home with baby, and we want 2 close together so no point going back to work just to leave again shortly after!
Hubby makes a decent wage, just the luxuries we will
Learn to live without!

I just calculated that £125 is $192 to me. Do you get that permanently (what's smp?) or just for a few weeks?

I test on sunday.

Night girls! Xx

Mumface how have your cycles been.? I remember from a few months back you had like a 54 day cycle (I think it was when mine was 50) just wondered how your cycle is now.?

my cycles have been irregular since coming off bcp in april. I finished my withdrawal bleed on 23/4 the we started ttc. They are as follows....
Cycle 1 33 days, cycle 2 54 days, cycle 3 26 days, cycle 4 70 days and this current cycle 5 im on day 27.
Irregular but my doctor is pleased im having periods on my own but suspects annovulation.
I could phone her today for my day 21 results but its gna be a stressful day at work so id rather not hear them. I am seeing her next friday for the results and what to do next.

What are your cycles like?

Mumface, I don't get paid mat leave. Its not offered in retail! The government pay 18 weeks at minimum wage if you worked full time for 12 out of the last 15 months prior to birth. (18x 520 = about $10,000 ?) or if you don't work you get baby bonus $5000 for first child, $3000 subsequent children.
However I don't plan on returning to work. It will be tight on one wage but I want to be at home with baby, and we want 2 close together so no point going back to work just to leave again shortly after!
Learn to live without!

I just calculated that £125 is $192 to me. Do you get that permanently (what's smp?) or just for a few weeks?

Smp is statatory maternity pay what the government pays and you are entitled to ot for 9 months if you have worked for the same employer for more than 26 weeks. Every parent can claim child benefit of £20.40 per week for the first child and then £13.40 for each child after that.
I plan to save all my holidays next year (5weeks) so i can tag them on to my leave.
I wish i could stop work or even go part time but its not an option for me :sad:

When do you leave work?

Oops got it wrong. Its £135 per week for 33 weeks. For the first 6 weekz i will be paid 90% of my wages then go on smp for 33 weeks.
Child benefit is ongoing until they are 18.

How are we all this fine Friday? I have a day at home, but I've been having some really REALLY strange tummy/ovary sensations and instead of helping DH tile the kitchen floor I've been camped out on the sofa catching up on The Valleys and Geordie Shore (guilty pleasure).

Hope you all have a happy Friday

How are we all this fine Friday? I have a day at home, but I've been having some really REALLY strange tummy/ovary sensations and instead of helping DH tile the kitchen floor I've been camped out on the sofa catching up on The Valleys and Geordie Shore (guilty pleasure).

Hope you all have a happy Friday

I'd just like to point out that The Valleys is in no way an accurate portrayal of Wales. :nope:

I'm cd 18 today and I've been having a few crampy type feelings. Pretty sure I had some ewcm earlier too which I've never had before. I've given up on opk's so I won't be doing one of those today, just gonna get some bd in later and cross my fingers. :)

I'd just like to point out that The Valleys is in no way an accurate portrayal of Wales. :nope:

Haha, yes, I know. I just can't help being drawn to carcrash telly. Geordie Shore is a bit the same - they wheel out the extremes because it makes such good/bad telly!

Yay for your ewcm! Great news :happydance:

Ahh day time tv.....this morning, jeremy kyle, loose women (which i cant stand) reminds of my college days lol! I love watching food network especially cupcake wars or anything cupcake.relatex.

Got my blood results back and im not as upset as id thought. My insulin levels are normal which im suprised at considering the amount of crap i eat sometimes. My testosterone is obvioisly high and my prpgesterone low so no laying eggs this cycle. Low progesterone with a note on my file to.disuss with the doctor which i am doing on 16/11. Hopefully she will refer me.

Got achey cramps today on and off. Think af on her way.

Happy friday everyone!
Xx

My cycles are in my sig mumface.

well had my first apointment today at infertility clinic

They have put me on clomid for 6 months and if that doesnt work then i've to go for some kind of xray and dye thing to check my tubes

OH has been given a little tub to hand in his sample at his own convenience.

I did have a positive Digital OPK yesterday so who knows might be lucky before i need to start the clomid. fingers crossed.

They have put me on clomid for 6 months and if that doesnt work then i've to go for some kind of xray and dye thing to check my tubes

I did have a positive Digital OPK yesterday so who knows might be lucky before i need to start the clomid. fingers crossed.

Yes of course they are there silly me :haha:

Good luck with clomid! Can i ask was it given on perscription and was it charged for?
The dye in the tubes is to check for blockages i think.

:dust:

I haven't collected it yet. I've been given a note to take to my GP for him too give me the prescription. I'm assuming its free as all prescriptions in the UK are free now as far as I know.
I'm happy to give it a go anyway. And I have pre seed to help with my lack of CM

Learn to live without!

Smp is statatory maternity pay what the government pays and you are entitled to ot for 9 months if you have worked for the same employer for more than 26 weeks. Every parent can claim child benefit of £20.40 per week for the first child and then £13.40 for each child after that.
I plan to save all my holidays next year (5weeks) so i can tag them on to my leave.
I wish i could stop work or even go part time but its not an option for me :sad:

When do you leave work?

So we prob get about the same then u just get a smaller amount from government but over a long period.
Afterwards I don't know if ill get any gov benefits I think hubby is over the earning threshold, I just kinda thought well figure that out when we get there! He has optional overtime shifts so his wage can be $800 or $1500 its all over the place depending on what work is going. I told work I'm returning to keep my options open though! My last day is 19th dec (34w3d) but hubs wants me to finish sooner but I just want to live on 2 wages a little longer lol. However most workplaces have rules if u want to work past 34w u have to get medical cert weekly to say your ok to. So not worth the bother, plus it'll be our craziest week of year so ill sit it out

Got my blood results back and im not as upset as id thought. My insulin levels are normal which im suprised at considering the amount of crap i eat sometimes. My testosterone is obvioisly high and my prpgesterone low so no laying eggs this cycle. Low progesterone with a note on my file to.disuss with the doctor which i am doing on 16/11. Hopefully she will refer me.

Xx

Sounds very similar to mine. It's good you only have to wait a few days to get in!

I had an hsg done (the X-ray and dye) a few months ago. It checks for blockages in your Fallopian tubes. It only takes a few minutes, but mine was not comfortable. My FS prescribes Valium for it so your muscles are more relaxed and even then it hurt. It was over pretty quickly, though.

My progesterone level finally started to rise so we did our IUI today. The nurse thinks I will o tonight, so we'll be the next few days too. DH had tons of swimmers, his best count ever, so fx this is it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->