Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

:growlmad:Yes pesky pcos messes your hormones up something rottten.

Does anyone ever check cervical position? Mine keeps changing from low down to high up. One day its hard then it goes soft for a few days. That would be my funky hormones making these changes.

Its freeeeezing today! Im working til 1pm then going buying dp's xmas present and my 2 nephews xmas presents the im all done!
24 seeps til xmas :xmas7:

Ok girls...BFP number 21, come on down!!!!xxx

Finally starting to accept this is happening!!

AF is 2 days late and had 2 of the darkest bfp lines ever for the last 2 days.
Told my mum this morning...she screamed and cried :)

I cant believe it.xxx
Please stick, please stick, please stick, please stick!!!

My testosterone hormone levels were high which the doc said was one of the reasons I dont have af. Now that I have just had one does that mean the met has lowered them to normal levels and I will ovulate now? :wacko:

How confusing is this PCOS business!

Nexis - I hope February flies in for you and you get clomid. It seems to work wonders for a lot of people!

Stella - Glad to hear opk's worked for you, will give them a try when they arrive on Monday (Congrats again, I'm so excited for you!) :flow:

I cant believe it.xxx

Amazing! :) Huge congratulations. Take care Mama xx

I cant believe it.xxx

Woohooo another bfp! Congratulations and lots n lots of h&h!
:happydance:

Hey ladies,

I took an answer brand test yesterday around 5 pm. I saw a very faint line before the 3 minutes was up, but I thought it was an evap because I couldn't really see any color.

Fast forward to this morning, and I took a $ store test. Same thing happened. Faint line came up in about 2 minutes. Couldn't really see color again, but with purple its kind of hard to differentiate it from gray. Showed my hubby the test and he saw the line too.

Cue me being confused. Is it possible that the test could be a faint positive or is it just two evaps in a row?

I cant believe it.xxx

Congrats!!!! Did you have any symptoms?! What did you do this cycle different? I hope it sticks for you!!! Sooo exciting!

I used Agnus Castus the tincture version the last 2 cycles and it shortened them and I conceived on both (first was a chemical pregnancy).

I had ewcm for the first time ever this cycle so I guess that must have helped those swimmers get there this time!
I am literally just about one year off bcp and I think it has taken all this time for my body to find its own rhythym :happydance:

Symptoms were mainly sore boobs from 6dpo (thought it was waaaaayyy too early and that it must've been down to low progesterone). I also had small about of brown cm at 7dpo and 10dpo.
Got my first very faint FRER at 10dpo - full on dark FRER by 14dpo.
Also - rather gassy:blush:

Also had and still having AF style cramps - quite strong - apparently this is ok, things are stretching!

Still cautious as it's early days but feel sooooo lucky right now.xxx

I hope it sticks Hun! When do you go to the doctor to check everything?

Been to docs. They didnt check anything, just organised midwife apt in week 10.x

Miss kaileigh- blue/ purple dye tests aren't the greatest, hopefully its a pos but try a pink dye like a frer to be sure!!

Stella, congrats!! Now take it easy and let that little bean stick good!

Today is my first antenatal class (yes I left them a bit late!) not really looking forward to it, I'd rather stay in bed! (9-1 over 3 Sundays) but I've paid for it so gotta go! I've watched enough birthing shows to know what goes on

Congrats Stella! Happy & healthy 9 months to you xxx

Yayyy!!! Keep us updated! Stick stick! :) glad we are getting bfps on this thread. Gives me hope :)

I am going daft....:haha:

On thursday I went to work wearing odd boots. I have two pairs of matching ankle boots, one black and one dark brown in the same style, I came home from work Thursday to find I had worn one brown and one black boot :wacko: I dont think anyone noticed as my work trousers are a bit long. I certainly didnt notice lol!
Then on Friday I took what I thought was chilli out of the freezer for DP as I cook in advance to save time, I work late so DP has his tea on his own. Dp gets home to find it was spagetti bolonaise but didnt realise this until he was cooking his rice and grating his cheese, I usually label the containers but this time i didnt :wacko: he still ate it, rice and spag bol...:sick: but he eats anything anyway.
Then on Saturday I arrived in work for my overtime shift of 10am to 1pm. Now I could have sworn they authorised me to be in. At 10:30am I went to a part on the works system to check my figures from last week only to find my overtime was schedualed in. I enquired and they didnt have me down as working :wacko: so I took half an hour of calls listening to whacky customer complaints when I shouldnt have been there :dohh: They said I could work if I wanted to but I was like nah your alright! So I went to see my parents instead.
Wow! I hope I dont end up putting coffee in the babies bottles or nappies on back to front when Im a mum!

My mum reckons my hormones are sending me doolally hence why I have done so many dumb things this week :haha:
I explained about DP's sa and the possibility of me getting clomid or something and she is very excited and reckons Id be preggo by my birthday in April. My mum also told me she never have issues with her periods ever, she was spot on every 34 days and also caught very easily if she wasnt careful. She seems to think my pcos came from one of my grandmas and it may have skipped a generation and got me instead of my mum? But back then they didnt talk about womens things like they do now. That makes sense because both sets of grandparents only had two children each and birth control wasnt something women (or men) thought about.
However, my grandmas died years ago so we will never know.

:dust:

I found out today that one of my friends is pregnant. This post might be a bit long and confusing but I'll try to explain. So basically, I'm happy for her but I don't think it's wise and I'm a bit upset she didn't tell me (she knows about us but told me last time). I found out as she'd posted something on Facebook and another one of my friends (who recently moved back to Hong Kong) saw and looked at the comments and saw that shed said she was pregnant, and she then told me..so I found out second hand from something on Facebook. The friend who's pregnant had a 3 year old and had a mc a few months back. She was also diagnosed with cervical cancer a while back and has only just finished chemo so I wasn't expecting that they'd be trying again for a while.

She's with another of our friends who is just a tool. He's a compulsive liar and completely unreliable. I think I may have mentioned before that he was away with ta's/ army cadets when she had the mc and he didn't come back, just kinda ignored her, and then walked out when he did come back. I think I also mentioned that he had dislocated her sons arm a while ago by pulling him out of bed (!) I spoke to him briefly on Facebook last week and he said they'd had some trouble with social services in the past few weeks, as the lo had hit his head and had told a teacher that the bf had done it. Now, I fully realise that he may have said something that was misunderstood or whatever, and ss did the right thing obviously in investigating, and my friend said that it has all been worked out. However, with knowing that he dislocated his arm previously, I do wonder if he was to blame plus when he told me about ss getting involved this time, he ended telling me about it with 'lol'....I don't think that's really a laughing matter, even if it was a misunderstanding. Plus they obviously don't realise that ss will be looking over their shoulder to some degree for a while. Add to this that neither of them work, live on benefits (no problem with that if your like disabled or whatever, but they're just lazy) and they have hardly any money to look after the one lo let alone another one. I also think he'll end up walking out on them and he already treats the lo differently as he's not his real dad and I think having one that is his will only reinforce that and it's not fair.

Blah, sorry for the rambling moan...just wanted to see what you all thought.

EDIT: I think that another reason it's upset me is that she has literally just finished chemo and yet has no problem getting pregnant, and yet I can't.

Back in hospital gah, can't wait to get this little guy out! Swelling up and headaches so getting tested for pre eclampsia. Work weren't impressed I rung in sick 2.5 weeks before I finish!!

Well I'm fine no pre e, just low blood platelets. Come home from hospital and slept 5 hours, can't shake this damn headache :(

Nexis - its hard when you hear about a pregnancy, especially when its an accident.
SOrry you had to hear it 2nd hand and on fb of all places. But why would she bewith someinewho hurt her child? Id do time if someone hurt my child if you get my drift.
My frined is 10 weeks now, been on the pill for ever, stressed out to the max from running her own salon,drinks loads at weekends but still manages to get pregnent!
Im as relaxed as i can be, dont smoke or drink or even take pain killers unless i need to, i eat well and dp does the sme, yet here i am with pcos struggling to concieve. Some people dont realise how good they have it.

Hopeful - im glad you and jace are ok. If it was my work place they would start my maternity leave. Its on our contracts if we get sick after week 32 then we have to take leave there and then.
Also my sister used to lie in a dark room with a damp warm rag on her forehead when she had headaches whilst pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->